- About 7 years of experience as a Front - End UI Developer with exceptional skills in Analysis, Design and Development of high scalable Multi-Tired Web Applications
- Extensive experience in implementing store actions, installing React Router, React-Redux app to handle real-time data, API calls from Thunk, Redux in React native
- Experience with React.JS and React-Redux app and developed real time applications using React JS Thunk architecture for creating user interface, displaying data, keeping the user interface up-to-date when data changes
- Experience on MVC frameworks like AngularJS and Angular 2 for creating Single-Page Applications along with Ionic.
- Extensive experience in developing software applications using Angular 2 components like observables, routing, dependency injection, two-way binding, service resources, pipes, and events
- Developed API driven responsive web applications by integrating Angular 2 with Bootstrap and API’s
- Experience in working with Configuring redux store, reducers and actions. Used sagas for handling middleware and 'fetch api' for rest calls
- Extensively implemented ES6 for building an interactive cross-platform web application and optimizing the application for high performance
- Extensive use of Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB to create server-side applications Expert in working with NodeJS server-side application to implement concepts like Event Dispatcher, Express.js
- Strong experience in working with third party webservices and using AJAX for implementing dynamic webpages where the content can be fetched via API calls, using Restful web services
- Worked with product and project management, design, business analysis, and QA to deliver high-quality, complete software releases
- Used JIRA as an issue tracking product management tool to maintain and collaborate on issues and tasks
- Worked on IDE’s like Atom, WebStorm, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA and Sublime Text
- Experience with full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), Architecting Scalable Platforms, Object Oriented Programming and Agile Methodologies
Framework/Library: jQuery, AngularJS, Angular 2, Angular Material Design, Node.js, D3JS, React.JS, React Native, Redux, IONIC
IDE & Tools: MS Visual Studio for web, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Notepad++, Microsoft Visio, WebStorm
Application Server: Node, Perforce, Webpack, TFS, NGINX
Version Control: Tortoise, SVN, GIT
Package Manager: NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Using bamboo as continuation Integration and development tool which ties automated builds, tests and releases together in a single workflow.
- Using swagger UI to visualize and interact with API’s.
- Using Redux to store the State of app in a single source
- Using Redux-Thunk to asynchronously launch redux actions in response with async code.
- Developed react/Redux code using functional programming best practices to enable efficient pure function testing.
- Utilized create-react-app to launch the product to stay update with most current WEBPACK and Babel to build configurations.
- Expertise in writing unit test cases with Jest for react application.
- Experience in react in making calls (GET, POST, PUT and DELETE) for triggering or fetching data from RESTful API’s provided by Backend Team.
- Used GIT for version control and BITBUCKET for source control and made use of JIRA for bug tracking and workflow management.
- Using NVDA Screen Reader for accessibility.
- Experience in functional programming with LOADASH.
- Involved in Bootstrap 4.0 and media queries for maintaining the responsiveness.
- Followed Agile methodology during SDLC with regular scrum sessions and bi-weekly sprint sessions to discuss the project progress and assign their stories as per the sprint backlogs.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Front End ReactJS Developer
- Involving in the requirements analysis, designing, development, unit testing and maintenance of the SBA transformation.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Working on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involving in implementing various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Working in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide- View, and Table Grid.
- Using React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Using React-auto complete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured NPM to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Worked with ReactJS framework to run the bootstrap method against Typescript files which are related to application module.
- Responsible for creating Sketch, wireframe, prototype and visual mockups.
- Good hands on experience and knowledge on Redux and ngrx store to manage the State,
- Subscribing and unsubscribing the state changes and dispatching the actions in Redux for existing.
- Worked on improving and debugging the API functions using Postman and Used Jasmine and Karma for writing the test cases.
- Developing the React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Work closely with the development team to implement the enhancements and upgrades of the services.
- Developing the Redux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Using Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools as Grunt, and Express.
- Responsible for the design of web applications for Web user as well as Retail users.
- Working on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and Project managers.
React JS Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library
- Implemented React-Router, React Redux architecture, ES6, web pack and Grunt to turn application into Single Page Application
- Participated in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept
- Experience in working with react-responsive frameworks using react-responsive for different breakpoints
- Configured redux store, reducers and actions. Used sagas for handling middleware and 'fetch API' for rest calls
- Involved in developing presentational and container components using React and JSX
- Used react-data grid to populate the dynamic data within the table. Used react-bootstrap and SASS for handling responsiveness in the application and parse correct styles on prop changes
- Experience in working with REDUX architecture and REDUX for state management in maintaining the application when the state is updated
- Used Redux Thunk for maintaining the dispatch either if the state is delayed or if the condition is met
- Responsible for developing front-end application using React.js and FLUX architecture for internal team’s productivity use
- Implemented styling react-CSS styles using CSS3 styles with CSS grids, flexbox, Carousel etc.
- Developed the application in pure-react style and removed jQuery dependencies for better functionality
- Worked with API team to optimize existing API calls and integrated with the WCS to create efficiency by deprecating unneeded API calls
- Used ES6, JSX with react for component development make react look more elegant
- Created a state management in react application using redux for the data flow within the application
- Experience working with fractal server and eslint configurations to maintain code prettier and efficient
- Have used Jenkins for build process and Continuous integration
- Tested React components and application using Jasmine and Karma
- Used Git for version controlling.
Confidential, Lowell, AR
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular JS for different modules including event driven pages
- Worked with Adaptive web designing and developed CSS Media Queries to make the application compatible with iPad (Landscape and Portrait) and PC
- Used various features in Angular JS like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Developed custom Angular JS proxy to send requests to client’s APIs, handling authentication and custom headers
- Used latest ES6 features such as arrow functions and classes to implement business logic in the application.
- Developed web application, AJAX Driven user interface, interaction scenarios and AJAX navigation based on analysis, interpretations of requirement and use cases
- Used Angular two-way binding and Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, root scope, child scope, modal, template, state
- Worked in Service Oriented Architecture the Angular component interacts with the API for the fetching data
- Developed form validation with AngularJS $valid, and data validation
- Design and development of a proof-of-concept real-time notification system using NodeJS as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database
- Using tools like GIT for version controlling
Jr. UI Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering phase to gather the requirements from the business users and dealing with UX team to continuously accommodate changing user requirements.
- Responsible for translating designs and concepts into highly usable and engaging web applications using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and JSON
- Handled REST API calls with AJAX and processed JSON data responses to format, validate and display to the user
- Extensively used CSS to change the styles to be used in future web layouts and debugging the errors issues with CSS
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface, and Forms
- Developed front-end UI pages and necessary backend classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking. Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Worked on cross-browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers