- Overall 4+ Years of experience in IT industry comprising of Development, Systems Administration and Software Configuration Management (SCM). Extensive experience includes Azure, AWS, Build/Release Management. Expert in Jenkins CI with extensive work done on Build and Deployment jobs. Good experience in integrating Jenkins with Chef. Server Configure Management via Puppet or Chef. Extensive knowledge in Development Methodologies using Agile and Waterfall. Extensive work done on Docker with orchestration using Docker - compose Production Support and Path to Production Deployment on various web servers which includes Apache, WebLogic’s. Expert on Octopus Deploy and Source Control Tools like Git, Jira, Bit Bucket, Sub Version. Willing to relocate: Anywhere
- Automated manual build and deployment processes with Jenkins and for various applications, deploying to development, QA, and staging environments with multiple physical targets.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jira, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, & Nexus in Linux environment .
- Experience in managing Ansible Playbooks with Ansible roles, group variables and inventory files and copy and remove files on remote systems using file module.
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management).
- Experience on high-availability, fault tolerance, and Auto-scaling in AWS CloudFormation.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support.
- Good understanding about Build Docker images and responsible maintaining Docker container.
- Experience providing training to development teams on how to track, plan and analyse using JIRA.
- Expert in using creating stories and reports like JIRA, Mantis, Snap git and Camtasia.
- Configure Amazon VPC environment and Networking within a VPC.
- Developer level PowerShell expertise with Windows and Active Directory automation experience.
- Experience in cloud stack such as AWS and Azure .
- Experience in using CVS, Subversion, VTFS, Perforce, GIT and Rational Clear Case on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Build and Deploy interface packages via Octopus
- Experience in installing Firmware Upgrades, Kernel patches, system configuration, performance tuning on Unix/Linux systems.
- Use RDS, MySQL and Dynamo DB to perform basic database administration.
- Performed other Oracle DBA responsibilities performance tuning, monitoring table spaces, monitoring users, etc. as well as much problem solving.
- Installation and administration of TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, NTP, Auto mounts, Send mail and print servers as per the client's requirement.
- Experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) toward the commercial market.
- In-depth knowledge of computer applications and scripting like Shell, Python, Ruby.
SCM Tool: GIT, Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, Jira .
Build Tool: Ant, Perl, Maven, Quick Build
Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, Nginx.
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN
Languages: C, C++, Java, python,.Net
Web Technologies: JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6 HTML, XML.
Operating System: UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Windows
Database System: My SQL Server 2000/2005, DB2
Build Tools / Release: Engineering / DevOps
Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Bamboo, Docker, Maven.: Cloud platform
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- As Devops/Build & Release Engineer extensively involved in release management, Environment Management, deployments, Continuous integration, Continuous deployment, Incident management, Version management.
- Involved in agile methodology throughout the project.
- Monitoring each service Deployment and validating the services across all environments.
- Developing build and deploy tools to make smooth pipeline transition from Dev to Production.
- Contribute to maintaining and building our cloud infrastructure (Azure).
- Participate in managing security systems, firewalls, and load balancing.
- Worked on Docker and created virtual instances with Docker.
- Experience working on several docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Monitoring of Linux servers and applications via Nagios.
- Setting up SSL certificates to use DNS for the tools.
- Specialize in Continuous Integration/Deployment with Azure Pipelines and Octopus Deploy.
- Migrate core repositories from Gitlab to Azure Git and changed build configurations in Jenkins.
- Configure and Deploy recurring DB partition management job to production.
- Assist in DB migration and upgrade of Octopus Deploy and Tentacles.
- Automated deployment of builds to different environments using Jenkins.
- Contribute to our scripting work using Python, PowerShell, and Bash, while understanding how our automation strategies integrate into a unified solution.
- Liaise with Engineers on the Confidential development team to resolve technical challenges Participate in solution development/delivery, using our products and platforms.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on diagnosing and troubleshooting computer systems. Triage and mitigate technical support issues and software bugs.
- Experience providing training to development teams on how to track, plan and analyse using Jira
Environment: Octopus Deploy, Azure, Python, Java, Github, Redhat, Jenkins, MS Build, Junit, Ansible, Terraform, Apache Webserver, linux, windows, Nginx server, Azure, Kubernets, Nagios.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process.
- Worked on Continuous Integration system i.e. Jenkins for official nightly build, test and managing change list. Installed Multiple Plugins for smooth build and release build pipelines.
Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating Integration and User Acceptance Testing with JUNIT.
- Experience administrating/facilitating Continuous Integration (CI) tools, including Jenkins and BitBucket Pipelines.
- Experience translating Confluence documentation into JIRA.
- Experience with JIRA administration. Includes customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labelling/naming conventions using GIT
- Maintenance of source code in GIT. Extensive experience in using Version control systems includes Subversion (SVN), GIT and GITHUB
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, field configurations, screen schemes.
- Maintenance of the Cloud Redhat Linux infrastructure in the environment based on Openshift , docker , and kubernetes .
- Setup and marinating the multiple Redhat Openshift Cluster nodes for dev/uat/prod/dr environments.
- Managed Docker orchestration using Docker Swarm and also responsible for the containerization of applications using Docker.
- Creating repositories, branches, tags in GIT and assist the developers to fix merging issues.
- Converted old builds using MAKE to ANT and XML for doing Java build.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of Openstack Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- Hands-on experience on Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manages change.
- Implemented Infrastructure automation through Ansible for auto provisioning, code deployments, software installation and configuration updates.
- Providing first level support for application software issues in all environments, monitoring run-time environments using tools like New Relic, Nagios.
- Managed and monitored the server and network infrastructure using Nagios and Splunk thoroughly.
- Install and configured APACHE / TOMCAT/Nginx server for Solaris and Windows connectivity. Experienced as a project leader with a ability to initiate/manage cross functional teams and multi disciplinary projects.
- To achieve Continuous Delivery goal on high scalable environment, used Docker coupled with load-balancing tool Nginx.
Environment: Python, Java, Subversion SVN, Github, Redhat, MAKE, Ant, Jenkins, MS Build, Junit, Ansible, Terraform, Apache Webserver, Nginx server, Azure, Kubernets, Nagios.
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management and Configuration Management strategies for various applications. Build expertise in Workflow for AWS and Amazon Web services including Security Groups, IAM, EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, VPC, Docker, Cloud Formation, Chef, Jenkins, Apache, Tomcat, Git and GitHub.
- Created highly available and scalable infrastructure in AWS cloud by using various AWS services like EC2, VPC, Auto scaling, ELB, RDS, Route53.
- Migrating a production infrastructure into an AWS Services utilizing AWS Cloud Formation, Code Deploy, EBS, and Ops Works .
- Configuring the Docker containers and creating Docker files for different environments.
- Experience working with IAM to create new accounts, roles and groups.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds and automated the deployment on the application servers using the "code deploy" plug-in for Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment and integration of the build and release process.
- Administered and Engineered Jenkins for managing weekly Build, Test and Deploy chain, SVN/GIT with Dev/ Test/Prod Branching Model for weekly releases.
- Automated Weekly releases with ANT/Maven scripting for Compiling Java Code, Debugging and Placing Builds into Maven Repository.
- Provided end-user training for all GitHub users to effectively use the tool.
- Working on Deployment procedures using middleware like Tomcat, creating deploy scripts and setting for the Production Release.
- Worked on the connectivity and Firewall issues for the installation and connectivity of the tools.
- Involved in the troubleshooting the servers.
- Working with the hardware vendors and application team for the faulty replacement and planning the downtimes accordingly.
Environment: JAVA, SVN, GIT, Apache Maven, Jenkins, Shell Script, Chef, AWS SQS, AWS S3, AWS Cloud Formation Templates, AWS RDS, AWS Cloud Watch. MYSQL, Mongo DB, Jira, Python, DNS, Docker, Linux, Windows, AWS EC2.