- 10+ years of IT Services industry experience in EAI and Client/Server application design, which includesover 8 years of integration experience using webMethods, 5 years of experience using MuleSoft and 1year experience using SAP Process Orchestration and Dell Boomi
- Web Services
- SQL Server 2008R2
- Oracle 11g(Current)
- Unix Shell Scripting
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential,Houston, TX
Senior Integration Consultant
- Worked on several important projects involving webMethods, MuleSoft, SAP Process Orchestration and Dell BoomiResponsible for maintaining and updating Integration Strategy based on current and future Integration needs across all platformsDeveloped Integration Reference Architecture with patterns and governance model including exception processes to deviate fromstandard patternsResponsible for architecture, design and development of interfaces with over 500 trading partners and internal applicationsInvolved in MuleSoft Introduction Project to implement MuleSoft as a strategic service to integrate cloud and on - premise applications
Senior Webmethods Consultant
- The information sent from multiple commodity trading systems is created in Oracle R12 EBS using the webMethods Oracle APPS adapter.We used the Oracle Public API's to create Supplier, Customer and Bank Account Information in accordance with Trading Community Architecture.The data retrieved is mapped to the records in the Oracle Apps Server and the API to create the Supplier, Customer or Bank Account is invoked.
- The Oracle Public API's are wrapped in custom PL/SQL packages.
- The custom stored procedures are invoked by defining an Oracle to IStransaction in webMethods Oracle APPS adapter administration page.
- These transactions are used to create the webMethods Adapter services.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- The project involved XML integration between Confidential and Confidential Recruiter Brass Ring(KRB) for hiring Confidential send the job description, department, location, employee data(managers and recruiters) to Confidential .
- The data comesfrom SAP to webMethods through RFC.
- The data is transformed into Confidential XML tags and sent by HTTPS.
- Confidential evaluates these candidate resumes with job description, requirements and selects suitable candidate profile which is later sent to Confidential .
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Worked on several EDI integrations between Trading partners and internal systems.Used EDI X12 and EDIFACT standards
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
- Worked on integrating existing partners and new partners, data synchronization between legacy DB2 systems and Oracle applications.
- Implemented business logic for the Enrollment module.
- Prepared and maintained test scenarios and documentation for three modules.
- Verified & validated test data for all the modules.