- Well - developed communication, technical and organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter, working well independently or as a team member
- Project and team management experience
- High level of creativity with professional eye for design and layout
- Over 20 years experience in web development and graphic design and commercial and non-profit organizations
- Exceptional language, writing and communication skills
- Quick learner, always learning and absorbing new technical and creative skills
- I am learning to apply my programming and design skills to brand and improve high visibility SharePoint sites for the agency.
- Recently was trained and certified as a content manager for the Confidential .
User Interface Developer / Web Designer
- I develop and maintain front-end web interfaces for the Pentagon/ Confidential using Visual Studio in a .net C# and CSS environment.
- I build prototypes and mockups in PhotoShop and assist in gathering customer requirements.
- I manage the organization’s stock photography library and create attractive and professional custom front ends and develop overall site architecture for high-visibility Confidential websites and applications as well as perform presentations to high level military personnel.
- Served on a web development team at the Confidential
- Duties included website design and content management.
Systems Analyst / Web Developer/ Designer
- Tasks included developing the agency’s public website, gathering requirements and building individual websites for 50+ project groups, served as webmaster for SSP intranet, graphic art support, development of wireframes for SSP Java-based applications, and administrating Adobe Contribute software.
Corporate Communications Specialist / Corporate Webmaster
- In addition to my web development and company intranet webmaster roles, I took on new duties of working to develop corporate branding, oversight and editing of the company newsletter (both print and web versions), and analyzing and developing requirements for building electronic web-based ColdFusion-driven systems to replace outdated HR corporate paper processes.
- I served as manager of the Public Relations staff and web content developers.
- Collateral duties included supporting government clients with development of front ends for online conference web sites.
In-House Corporate Webmaster / Associate Web Producer
- Hired to develop and maintain the company's intranet serving approximately 1,200 people in locations worldwide, and to be a key player in the development of a commercial Web Services branch.
- Designed corporate promotional advertisements.
- Developed the ISI corporate web site and worked closely with top-level Cold Fusion programmers to design database-driven knowledge management systems.
- Through December of 1999 I served collaterally as the Program Manager for commercial web projects in the Southern Maryland region.
Web Jr. Programmer / Intranet Web Designer and Webmaster
- Created and maintained the Confidential Intranet web page, maintained Confidential 's local PointCast Channel.
- Received honors for a website created to link numerous naval locations to daily status report information during a huge naval relocation effort .