A position, which would utilize my extensive system development experience on Confidential mainframe systems ranging from design to test and implementation as well as PHP web programming skills.
- Over 15 years experience on system analysis, design, coding, test and implementation in Confidential mainframe.
- Business and technical experience covering a variety of applications including Human Resources, Accounting systems, Billing and Payroll.
- Extensive experience on COBOL, DB2, SQL, IMS DB/DC, JCL, VSAM and PHP/ASP web programming.
Mainframe: MVS, DB2, SQL, IMS DB/DC, VSAM, Cobol, JCL, TSO/ISPF
Computer Literacy: HTML, Word, Excel, MsAccess, Powerpoint
System consultant, Freelance programmer
- Providing consulting services for information systems of the various types of corporations in Korea.
- Participated in Y2K conversion project of Fuji Xerox Tokyo in Japan.
Skills: COBOL, ASP,PHP, MySQL, MsAccess, HTML, JScripts
Confidential, Pittsburg, CA
Sr. Programmer/Analyst/Project Leader
- Analyzed, rewrote including DB design, and installed the following systems on the Confidential MVS machine that had been running on a Confidential machine and provided production support.
- Time and Attendance system Gate control system
- Involved in analysis of HR, Accounting systems to provide interface information to the payroll system.
- Analyzed, coded, and implemented the invoice checking system.
Skills: COBOL/COBOL II, IMS DB/DC, DB2, SQL, QMF, TSO/ISPF, Roscoe, JCL, SAS
- Designed, developed General Ledger and Financial Reporting Systems (A/R, A/P) and Human Resources management systems for the newly set up steel works.
Skills: COBOL, VSAM, DB2, SQL, IMS DB/DC, TSO/ISPF, JCL