- Experienced in developing professional web applications using DHTML, XHTML, Ajax, JSON, and XML.
- Competent in Gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications using UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Experience in development of applications using java Java/J2EE web applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL, Spring, EJB, JMS, ORM, JNDI, Web Services, JDBC, JAXP, Swing.
- Experience on working with CSS Animations, CSS Text, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Hands - on experience in creating Single Page Applications using Angular JS along with routers, custom directives, filters and form validations.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS
- Experience with NodeJS platform, npm, CommonJS, grunt&gulp, bower, forever and Nodemon.
- Worked with MongoDB - and used Mongo Shell and RoboMongo to access it.
- Experience of implementation of Web Services using SOAP and Restful.
- Experience in working on various backend Procedures and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Implement responsive, adaptive and mobile websites that are flexible to the many different devices and browsers.
- Experience in developing applications using AngualrJS-Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of developing applications with Model View Architecture (MVC) using Struts framework, Spring framework.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Linux.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Highly skilled in using Bootstrap with tables, grids, carousels, form elements and layouts.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Web Accessibility and Web Securities.
- Experienced in debugging on various browsers including Google Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox and Safari with Chrome DevTools, IE Tester, and Firebug etc.
- Wrote application level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON data by making AJAX calls and updating the DOM.
- Experience with SVN Source Control, TFS and GIT for code management.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Extensive experience working in Agile and Waterfall (SDLC Methodologies) environments.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication skills, with ability to work in team environment.
Server Side Programming: Java, J2EE, JSP, JSF, Servlets, JSTL, EJB, JDBC, JMS, JPA, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, Spring framework, Hibernate3.2/3.5., Java Mail, Google API
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Visual Studio Code
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, HTTP Web Server
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof), Win 7, Linux.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Developer Tools, Jeera, karma, jasmine, Selenium, Mocha.
Version Control: Git, svn
Database: MongoDB, Cassandra, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
Methodologies: Agile, water fall model, Rational Unified Process(RUP), UML
Senior UI Developer
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular Js.
- Developed single page applications using Angular, Angular 6, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Worked closely with a group of engineers focused on developing the stack for PaaS.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, troubleshoot and resolve issues in the platform stack.
- Design and develop web application functionalities with Object Oriented design, MVC Zend framework and PHP 5.x library.
- Worked with software developers to deploy and operate bioinformatics systems in the cloud infrastructure using infrastructure-as-code and continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using component-based architecture provided by Angular 6. Worked on resolving User Interface issues using various front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular and AJAX.
- Developed the relevant backend RESTful API using Node.js and Express.js.
- Assisted in the development of WebAPIs such as designing RESTful services to integrate with other data providers.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with API’s, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Migrated the application from angular to angular 6 application from the scratch with material ui components and bootstrap.
- Worked with the team of backend developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality.
- Good hands on experience and knowledge on Redux and ngrx store to manage the State, Subscribing and unsubscribing the state changes and dispatching the actions in angular 6.
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML tags using React.js.
- Experience creating Angular UI components and using Reactive forms for validation.
- Created Dashboards, Search Results pages, Header, Footer, Navigations, Layouts from scratch.
- Worked with Agile methodology, developed scrum teams within the development team and have ability to complete the tasks within given sprints.
- Utilized Postman for end point testing.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML, JSON and jQuery to update UI.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
- Involved in Developer testing, Review Testing and Trouble shooting.
- Used gulp for building the angular project.
- Used Trello for tracking the project.
- Utilized version control tool GIT to communicate with other team members in to work on the same code-base in the repository.
- Used npm and bower front end package manager to install and handle all the packages.
Senior UI developer
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Complete exposure with MEAN (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) full stack programming.
- Developed the relevant backend RESTful API using Node.js and Express.js
- Design and develop web application functionalities with Object Oriented design, MVC Zend framework and PHP 5.x library.
- System Integration with payment and shipment gateways through a SOAP WS call using PHP code.
- Used Node.JS, Express.JS to create server-side API with MongoDB.
- Experience with React JS and React Flux Architecture.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular 2, designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 2 and Angular Material.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using Puppet.
- Using reactive forms from Angular2.0 framework form validations were performed on the web application.
- Experience in configuring, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Utilized MEAN stack REST design pattern, MVC and SPA (Single Page Application) framework based on Angular 2.
- Build Web Apps with React JS and Flux.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular2 and Node.js.
- Developed models, routes, and admin/user features with Mongoose.
- Extensively wrote unit test cases using Jasmine for client side with a test coverage of 60%
- Developed a single page, mobile-first, cross-device/cross- browser web application for real-time location sharing using AngularJS.
- Developed various generic Component, Directive, Pipes and SASS classes to use across the both project. Including generic Module and Service Provider.
- Worked the backend by using Node JS, Express and Mongo DB.
- Used Angular 2 for Client-side validations while rendering JSON validation errors in the backend.
- Developed Angular 2 Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ngModel .
- Wrote custom filters and custom directives in Angular.JS to make rich single page applications.
- Implemented angular app with CRUD features utilizing all concepts of Angular 4 i.e. Data binding, Components, Directives, in-built and user-defined directives, Routing, Observables, Forms, Pipes, Services with Dependency Injection.
- Designed Angular 5 front-end which includes user profile, messaging, photo gallery, reactive home page
- Core developer of the application infrastructure using GWT as the front-end Worked on the Java collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Designed and developed back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Java and XML.
- Involved in writing test plan using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage
- Participated in Automation testing using selenium.
- Developed JSP pages using JAVA RMI, Hibernate 3, SPRING framework and ORACLE .
- Developed cross-browser/platform with Ext JS 5.x/6.x, JQuery, AJAX and DHTML/CSS to desired design specs for single page layout using code standards.
- Developed, maintained and supported front-end applications based on Ext JS 4/5/6
- Developed Ext-JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Administered and supported Ext JS applications within scope.
- Handled JIRA tickets and responded very quickly to bug fixes with the best design practices.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using AngularJS.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Worked closely with the QA teams and support UI implementation efforts.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL WebServices using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created GET/PUT/UPDATE request and response using RESTFUL web services.
Senior UI Web Developer
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Involved in the requirements analysis, designing, development, testing and maintenance of the websites
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Implemented Restful Web Services for other applications to communicate
- Used Ajax to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server.
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Work with our current application teams to understand our current applications and make migration recommendations and to-be architectures in AWS.
- Used Rxjs catch library and catch functions to handle error handling in Angular 2 Application.
- Creating React.js / Flux /Redux front-end UI, and Node.js applications for backend
- Involved a full complement of Express.js, Angular 2, Node.js and MongoDB to store and present assessments.
- Developed, tested, and deployed Storify Business featureset in Node.js with Express and MongoDB backend, incorporating APIs from Twitter and others for Storify features
- Built a storefront from scratch using Hapi.js, jQuery, jade, and Object Oriented CSS with Sass.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication between client and server.
- Installed environment for developing Angular 2 include getting familiar with NodeJS, Typescript and Loader.
- Used Angular 2 to connect the web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, and wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Design HTML prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of Web-based design and hand code CSS.
- Craft graphic elements, assets and visual treatment that adapt and flow with responsive design systems by using visual design.
- Understand the relation between the source code files, the compiler, and flash player for flex frame work.
- Created several patterns of representation using different MVCs.
- Executing selenium test cases and reporting defects.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular JS, JSF and Spring Controller.
- Extensively tested the websites, identified the bugs using Firebug and fixed them.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across other browsers.
Senior UI Developer
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed and tested website using the MEAN Stack (Mongo DB, Express, Angular JS, Node JS).
- Followed the overall application MVVM architecture to create MVC layers in Angular JS and Node JS layers.
- Experience developing production Node.js applications with Express module.
- Designed and implemented CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of Mongo DB Database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful Web Service.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs & concepts to the clients and management review.
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for client managers to keep a track of the flow of inventory between various departments.
- Used various features from Angular JS like data binding, routing, custom filters and directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Used React router from Facebook for Routing/Navigation of views
- Used http services $http and $resource in AngularJS to get and handle JSON data from backend.
- Maintained cross browser compatibility achieved responsiveness using Bootstrap (HTML5 and CSS3).
- Used React JS in the development of the web applications
- Built components using JSX in React JS for rich user interface view, used web pack built tool and Babel-Loader for transpiling JSX and ES6 to ES5
- Tracked issues using JIRA using confluence.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere server.
- Responsible for writing Unit tests for services, controllers and directives and used Karma to run the tests.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used NPM (Node Pack Manager) for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Responsible for compiling and submitting an error report for management each week.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Application support on different environments from QA to Production. Was responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical & functional support to the users and fix them.
- Used SVN as a version control system and for maintaining the code base.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, Bootstrap, AJAX, Maven, JIRA, JSON, SVN, WebSphere, RESTful, NPM, Karma.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Developed and maintained several websites using a content management tool Jhoomla.
- Developed a global CSS and individual CSS for cross browser compatibility for IE 6, IE 7, Firefox 3.0, 3.5, Safari and Chrome.
- Worked with designers and developers to solve technical and design challenges.
- Collaborated with a team of project managers, Java developers and QA engineers to see projects through full development life cycles.
- Developed rounded boxes using CSS, images and HTML tables and wrote CSS for media types such as Print and email.
- Resolved Internet Explorer several CSS bugs within given tight schedule.
- Used grid system CSS for page layouts.
- Applied Software Development Lifecycle SDLC project management principles to develop new applications of existing software deployments.
- Implemented performance best practices to a web site.
- Worked on the JSP pages to include HTML elements.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like AGILE and estimating the timelines for projects.
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Involved in all phases including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Documentation.
- Worked alongside backend Java programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity.
- Extracted data in UI for different client information using JSON format.
- Used Firebug and IE developer toolbar and Chrome Canary tool for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Participated in maintenance and production support.
- Redesigned the existing site and to create new interfaces.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML editor for designing new pages.
- Responsible for content and UI development.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- The new website has made it much easier for the users to access the page and check the required info.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers for database access and events.