- 6+ years’ Experience in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of an application.
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using jQuery, DHTML, Web API calls and JSON.
- Worked on ReactJS framework to develop interactive websites based on client needs.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Worked with Node js, Grunt, Gulp and Bower for setting up local server, running tasks and managing dependencies.
- Well experienced in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Browser Developer tools.
- Involved in every stage of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirement gathering, Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing & Production Support.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Experience on React js on the front end styled using SCSS.
- Developed React js applications by completing stories in timely manner while maintaining best practices outlined by the team lead.
- Experience in working with CSS preprocessor LESS/SASS.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, ATOM
- Developed various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries
- Experience in resolving cross browser compatibility issues (IE 10, chrome, Firefox and Safari)
- Developed application using Node and React js for Asynchronous Module Definition (AMD) and Grunt as task manager.
- Good knowledge in Styling and coding of CMS themes, email templates and practical knowledge of SEO in web design and development.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross - browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking and working with version control environment like Team foundation server, Git, Source tree.
- Expert code pixel perfect webpage from PSD, compatible with all major browsers and platforms.
- Experience in working with HTML Controls, User Controls, Master Pages and Themes.
- Experience in designing and presenting multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models, workflows, wireframes, screen flows, mockups and prototypes.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance testing, and integration testing.
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining challenging goals and possess good communication skills and quick learning ability.
Developer Tools: Web Storm, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, Eclipse, Net Beans.
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, TDD
Debugging Tools: Fire bug, Dev Tools, Fiddler, Chrome
Data Access: MY SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, SQL server
Web Servers: Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Front End Developer
- involved in the requirements creation design development and testing of business managementinsight (BMI)
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 6 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Created dynamic Angular reactive forms, form controls and implemented form validations.
- Worked on GIT as a version control. Utilized NPM scripts for build and test environments in a Node.js application.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Scrum methodology by breaking down the project to several sprints.
- Experienced in writing Components, Pipes and Services to separate concern and handle different situations by using Angular.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks. create a wire frames or UI Mockups based on the requirements from the stockholders by Adhering to the Confidential userexperience (UX) guidelines.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular 6, Node.js, Jasmine, JSON, REST APIs, JIRA, Agile scrum, Accessibility, GIT, VS Code.
Confidential, Mason, OH
Front End Developer
- Hired the DPOD-UI Team to develop and maintain the Data Protection on Demand (DPOD-UI) application.
- Developed a pixel perfect UI App using React + Redux .
- Components allow us to create and build highly reusable code.
- Construct a powerful and modern frontend architecture, involving React, Redux (State management by using data store object) and ES2015/ES6.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client-side Interface using ReactJS.
- Made use of react component life cycle methods like Component Did Mount and Component Will Mount and conditionally rendered different components depending upon the props values of the component.
- Created multiple components in React keeping reusability across multiple mini projects in mind to avoid rework to meet tight deadlines.
- Made use of redux saga middleware to access redux application state and dispatched redux actions.
- Node-powered workflow and build system involving gulp, webpack, PostCSS, and other tools.
- Systematic, scalable, and auto-enforced CSS methodology; keyboard-friendly and fully accessible interfaces and complex configuration and theming capabilities.
- Traspiling ES6 features using Babel as most modern browsers do not support ES6 features yet. Mostly used features include import/export; let const, class and arrow functions.
- Webpack plugin to perform various tasks that build our application.
- Yarn package manager for fast, reliable and secure dependency management (yarn addresses the problems faced by npm like installing packages would be faster/more consistent, few security concerns faced by npm are resolved well by yarn).
- Involved in Project Code Debugging and testing and resolving the JIRA bugs assigned.
- Used JIRA for tracking the bugs and issues.
- Used Jenkins tools for Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Integrated front-end with the back-end micro services which enabled to work in the dynamic environment setup
- Expert at creating functional specifications with visual design mockups in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Flash.
- Modularized front-end CSS and JS code with Saas and Gulp.
- Manipulated data using CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Worked closely with the User Experience (UX) team in determining the Content and Wireframes.
- Used Jasmine for Unit testing each Component and used Karma for processing the testing procedure.
- Angular UI Router Framework to update the browser URL as user navigates across the app
- Developing various Components using Angular 1.5’s new Component API for our Web app, which serve as a plugin that can integrated into various parts of our application.
- Developed the Cross- browser compatible and standard compliant applications
- Involved in Agile methodology sprint planning for software development
Environment: React, REDUX, ES6, AngularJS, Angular 1.5, Babel, Webpack, Yarn, HTML5, Jasmine/Karma, Protractor, JIRA, CSS3, Cloud Foundry, micro services, RestFul API Services, MongoDB, AJAX, JSON, Visual Studio IDE, Zeplin, Node.js, Gitlab.
Confidential, Centennial, CO
Front End Developer
- Created Responsive web pages with Bootstrap and created a CSS theme from this framework.
- Capable of writing AJAX requests to backend service calls and integrating the front-end web pages to MVC architecture with Spring framework used in this project.
- Used JSON and Jquery, populated static data into web pages to make them as functional web pages.
- Involved in Usability Testing with UX Designers and tested how the application is easy and interactive to the end users.
- Used new API’s of HTML5 like session storage and local storage for the usability testing to make HTML5 working prototypes and presented to end users to know their usability.
- Involved working with UX Designers and helped them in developing some efficient designs through card sorting techniques.
- Integrated Angular JS with Bootstrap for creating a Responsive Single Page Applications using Angular Route.
- Created Dynamic Bootstrap tabs using ANGULAR JS to present the different data into the different tab content.
- Used Angular JS and consumed Restful Web Services and which are created out of PHP framework Laravel.
- Developed Controllers and Services to bind the JSON data to the UI using different Directives.
- Created Custom Directives and Custom Filters and used in the data manipulation in the HTML layout.
- Created Services, Factory and used Built-In SERVICES in ANGULAR JS to organize and share data and functions across the application.
- Certified as SAFE scaled Agile Framework Practitioner and used this approach in this application development.
Confidential, Richfield, MN
Web UI Developer
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of Client
- Used Twitter BootStrap and Media Queries to create Responsive Web Design.
- Created & worked on AngularJS modules, controllers, services & filters
- Working with CSS3 pre-processors such as SASS, less.
- Worked on Omniture Link tracking, used for capturing user action. The link tracking code is use for tracking links, images, form fields and other page elements.
- Worked on AngularJS to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Used Web Developer tools, Firebug, and IEdeveloper toolbar for debugging and to check the browser compatibility and Responsible in implementing CRUD operation using grid with JSON restful services
- Configured Webpack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target
- Angular nvd3 reusable directive for displaying D3 charts on Dashboard of B2B Connect
- Developed mockups and prototypes using VISIO
- Created paper prototypes, initial wireframes and designed a strategy by collaborating with the designers
- Responsible in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both windows/Mac.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Coded Java Script for page functionality and Light box plug-in using JQUERY.
Environment: HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular JS, TypeScript, AJAX, Tomcat Apache, Java Server Page, Usability Testing, Webpack, Agile methodology, Sublime.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze and Design the business requirements to document and implement.
- Design and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and developed web services using HTTP.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in SQL SERVER.
- Analyzed and created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Created required Views, Indexes and Clusters.
- Created database triggers to implement business rules and writing stored procedures.
- Created packages to do complex aggregations on large volume of data and loaded the aggregated data into reporting tables in data marts.
- Wrote UNIX Korn shell scripts to automate the batch process.
- Created migration document and supported the migration of packages and objects to production environment.