- Looking for a PythonDeveloper position in the IT industry that will leverage my Technical Skills.
- 8 years of experience as a Web/Application Developer, PythonScripting and coding with analyticalprogramming using Python, Django, C++.
- Experience of software development in Python (libraries used: libraries - Beautiful Soup, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, My SQL db for database connectivity) and IDEs - sublime text, Spyder, pycharm, emacs.
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, Django and Linux.
- Expertise in pythonscripting with focus on Develops tools, CI/CD and AWS CloudArchitecture and hands on Engineering.
- Worked on python pyspark programming.
- Developed and tested many features in an AGILE environment using Rubyon Rails, Java/JEE, JQuery, JIRA,Crucible, HTML5, Rspec, SAML, AWS, JRuby, SSO, Advanced JS (Node.js, Twitter Bootstrap).
- Extensive experience working in SaaS, IaaS, PaaS.
- Experience in developing applications using Spring Framework 3.2.2, worked on different spring modules like core container module, application context module, Aspect oriented module (AOP Module), JDBC Module, ORM Module and web module.
- Worked on data verification and reconciliation Report generation using in PERL, Oracle and Shell script.
- Experienced with data modeling of traditional RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Having good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra(1.2, 2.0 and 2.1) and MongoDB (2.6, 2.4), Orient DB.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Hands on working with Python latest versions3.4.3 and 2.7.10,SVN, Git, JIRA, Bugzilla, Axosoft, Amazon EC2/S3.
- Consultation on topics such as DNS, Email, lead management.
- Good experience in Python, Django, Zope, Pyramid Framework.
- Proficient in SQL databases MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle and no-SQL databases Mongo DB, Cassandra.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Hands on experience in using Hadoop ecosystem components like Map Reduce, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig, Flume and Spark.
- Expertise in designing, developingmiddleware components for software in C/C++ using STL.
- Study and understand of Go Lang and Redis.
- Server builded up and management: Window 2003 Server, AD server, Exchange server, DNS server, Web Server, ISA (Firewall) Server, Fileserver, Linux Server, SAMBA server.
- Wrote AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Datatables into HTTP-serializable JSONstrings.
- Experienced in writing SQL Queries, Storedprocedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Extensively used UNIX shell Scripts for automating batch programs.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL database.
- Excellent experience with Python development under LinuxOS (Debian, Ubuntu,SUSELinux, Red HatLinux, Fedora).
- Experience with Jsp Servlets, Web Services (SOAP, REST) and Tomcat.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), OOPS using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Design Patterns, MVC Frameworks.
- Having experience in loading CSV, JSON and Parquets files in Apache Spark using Data Frame API.
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Pyramid, web2py, Struts, Pyspark.
Web Services: Soap, Apache Axis, Restful.
Big data Technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark.
Cloud: AWS, Open stack.
Databases: Postgre SQL, MySQL, No SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, SQL Lite, SQL Alchemy.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, IOS, MAC OSX.
Version: Control GIT, Github, SVN, CVS.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Participated in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle Analysis (SDLC) and responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Used Python to write data into JSON files for testing DjangoWebsites. Created scripts for datamodelling and dataimport and export.
- We have implemented pyspark for Transformation and Actions in Spark.
- Designed and implemented Node.js APIs handling over 100requests/second at peak.
- Building highly scalable Restful web services using Node.JS / Express framework.
- Building various API's in Node utilizing the AWS services; Dynamo dB, Security Token Service, API gateway, Lambda.
- Used jQuery and Ajax calls for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Used object-relational mapped (ORM) to automate the transfer of data stored in relational databases tables into objects. Developed data format file that is required by the Model to perform analytics using Spark SQL and Hive query language.
- Implemented various Spark Actions and Transformations by creating RDD's in HDFS
- Used PyQuery for selecting DOM elements when parsing HTML.
- Associated with working cloud computing platforms like open stack.
- Used Machine learning techniques like unsupervised Classification, optimization and prediction.
- Extensively worked on Spark SQL, Dataframes, RDD's to improve the performance of the application.
- Developed Spark scripts by using Scala IDE's as per the business requirement.
- Build and maintain code repositories and code migrations using CI/CD strategies (GIT, SVN, CSV, Jenkins).
- Developed stored procedures compatible with MYSQL in ruby.
- Developed web applications in Django Framework's model view control (MVC) architecture.
- Developed Restful services with NodeJS Loopback Framework and consumed with Angular 2 services.
- Wrote ruby scripts for deployments onto AWS and Continuous Integration provisioning.
- Familiarity with development best practices such as code reviews, unit testing, system integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Enable CD by configuring Deploy with Data Power ApplianceDTQ environments, component deploys processes and user access management.
- Experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Developed frontend and backend modules using Python on Django including Tasty pie WebFramework using Git
- Implemented a wide variety of statistical and graphical techniques, including linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, and others using R and its libraries.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity and Designed, developed and deployed CSV Parsing using the big data approach on AWS EC2.
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform development of HTML and CSS based websites in Windows like IE 6, IE7, IE 8 and FF.
- Developing Python Framework using Django to perform scan software unit monitoring.
- Designed the front end of the application using Python.
- Worked on developing internal testing tools which were written in Python.
- Developed server side application and server side validations using Django framework.
- Performed validations for input fields making use of mainly Active Records.
- Implemented MVC architecture in developing the web application with the help of Django framework.
- Associated with working cloud computing platforms like Openstack.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python Matplotlib library.
- Experience in Wire shark, live http headers, and Fiddler debugging proxy to debug the Flash object and help the developer create a functional component.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis phase of the project in documenting the business requirements by conducting workshops/meetings with various business users
- Worked with team of developers on Python applications for RISK management
- Developed Spark scripts by using ScalaIDE's as per the business requirement.
- We have implemented pyspark for Transformation and Actions in Spark
- Developed Python and Pyspark programs for data analysis on MapR, Cloudera, HortonworksHadoopclusters.
- Integrated Oozie with the rest of the Hadoop stack supporting several types of Hadoop jobs out of the box (such as Map-Reduce, Spark, Hive, and Sqoop) as well as systems specific jobs (such as Pythonprograms and shellscripts).
- Developed Python application for Google Analytics aggregation and reporting
- Worked on Python Open stack API's,used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files
- Implemented machine learning schemes using Python libraries scikit-learn and SciPy.
- Handled importing of data from various data source performed transformations using spark and loaded data into hive.
- Experience in MVC architecture using Django for web based application in OOP concepts.
- Worked on several python packages like Matpoltlib, cx Freeze, Pillow, Numpy, sockets.
- Worked on ETL Processing which consists of data transformation, data sourcing and also mapping, Conversion and loading.
- Apache Spark Data Frames/RDD's were used to apply business transformations and utilized Hive Context objects to perform read/write operations.
- Re-write some Hive queries to SparkSQL to reduce the overall batch time.
- Worked with http interceptors configurations for security in Angular 2.0 applications.
- Developed Angular2.0 custom directives and pipes.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular 2.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Worked on unit testing for the Angular application using karma.
- Working with Ruby gems such as ruby-pg for Oracle- PostGRE-SQL
- Wrote backend programming in Ruby on Rails.
- Worked on design and development of UnixShellScripting as a part of the ETL Process to automate the process of loading.
- Worked on ETL tasks like pulling, pushing data from and too various servers.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular form for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval to handle time series data and do data manipulation
- Automating Email Process, Downloading and uploading the files through PerlScripting.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS, Bootstrap for development of Web application.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly interface using MVC architecture.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQueryUI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with AngularJS and j-query to make the pages dynamic
- Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met
- Worked on Python open stack API's.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL db package
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format
- Added support for Amazon AWSS3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
Environment: Python 3.4/2.7,.NET, PyQuery, Angular, Node JS, MVW, HTML5, Shell Scripting, JSON, Apache Web Server, SQL, UNIX, Windows, and Python libraries.
Confidential, St. paul, MN
- Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout development and maintenance of website.
- Worked with various Python libraries such as Six, Click, Pandas and Matplotlib for analysis and manipulation of data.
- Designed Docker proof-of-concept using Hashicorp's Nomad and Consul.
- Used Consul for Service Discovery and to create Key-Value pair.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse JSON files and load the data into the Consul.
- Worked with SAS and Python for data analysis and visualization purpose to get a better understanding about the data.
- Migrated the SAS code to Python for the better use of python visualization and analytical models.
- Created own algorithms to predict the Tax payers behavior which will be helpful for future purpose.
- Involved in development using Python, bug fixing.
- Developed web-based applications using Python , Django , XML , CSS , HTML , DHTML .
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Development of real-time multi-tasking systems using Python.
- Combination of these elements (future prediction & multi-dimensional segmentation) would enable the department to design better web platform and have a vision for the future Taxation.
- Used Python 3.X (numpy, spicy, pandas, scikit-learn, seaborn) and Spark 2.0 (PySpark, MLlib) to develop variety of models and algorithms for analytic purposes.
- Configured the project on WebSphere 6.1 application servers
- Developed a Machine Learning test-bed with 24 different model learning and feature learning algorithms.
- Used SAX and DOM parsers to parse the raw XML documents
- Used RAD as Development IDE for web applications.
- Develop and plan required analytic projects in response to business needs.
- In conjunction with data owners and department managers, contribute to the development of data models and protocols for mining production databases.
- Develop new analytical methods and/or tools as required.
- Contribute to data mining architectures, modeling standards, reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on data mining products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Work with application developers to extract data relevant for analysis.
- Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for data mining/analysis services.