- Around 5years of extensive experience in IT Industry Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing the web - based applications and UI applications.
- Proficient in developing web page quickly and effectively using, HTML 5, CSS3 and experience in making web pages which are cross browser compatible and device independent using Bootstrap.
- Extensive experience in J2EE technologies, Service Oriented Architecture &MVC frameworks.
- Has good knowledge and experience in User Interface (GUI) driven application design and development using JSF, Richfaces, Java Script and jQuery frameworks.
- Proficient in creating server-side components, designing and implementing business tier objects, unit testing, debugging and deployment.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and jQuery.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Experience using all popular text-Editors like Eclipse, Komodo Edit, Sublime Text, and Notepad++.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Macromedia Home Site.
- Experienced both in working on Designing table-less layouts and table-based layouts.
- Expertise in designing and developing User Experiences for Web Applications using Web Authoring tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test-Driven Development .
- Experience in front-end technologies and CSS frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap
- Experienced in creating single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular JS 2.0 framework and Node JS.
- Experienced in agile/scrum teams using TFS
- Experienced in working with ES6 Features. For the build of JSX, and Webpack.
- Experienced with front end web graphics development
- Experienced in application development using Java, J2EE, Linux
- Experience with Scientific applications development
- Experience developing native mobile app (iOS & Android)
- Experience in Cloud deployment (AWS).
- Ability to grasp new technologies and to correctly apply new tools to build applications.
Web Technologies: J2EE, JSF, Java Script, Ajax, HTML, XHTML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS2/CSS3, JSON, XML, Apache.
Frame Works: MVC, Bootstrap, Angular.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS.
Software Methodologies: Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML, SDLC (agile, waterfall model).
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, Edit Plus and Sublime text.
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (spring tool suite).
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Databases: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL, Mongo DB, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows 9/8/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X, Linux.
Confidential, Rolling Meadows, IL.
- Used Angular JS to implement MVC pattern.
- Used custom directives for code reuse across the application.
- Used Angular JS to decouple DOM manipulation from application logic.
- Implemented CSS3 features like, multi - column layout, gradients and web fonts
- Using AJAX to request JSON data through third party REST API'S to acquire products data from server and display it in sorted order.
- Analyse the response of JSON to update DOM.
- Good experience with Form Validation by Regular Expression.
- Responsible for client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery UI and Angular JS.
- Used pixel perfect tool to see the difference between mockup and website developed to achieve consistency.
- Performed unit testing after developing the code.
- Used MES software systems to improve quality and minimize errors.
- Debugging the existing application and fix the production issues which are given by the end users.
- Worked with source version control tool GIT to manage the code repository.
- Implemented paging functionality for various screens for quicker rendering of data and to avoid crashing of browser.
- Further tasks include management of all MYSQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.
- Worked with jQuery flot in the editorial and layout staff by creating representable pictograms, maps, pie charts and more to illustrate key facts and trends in news stories.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company standards
- Developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, DHTML, web Service call and JSON
- Manipulated HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery as well as making the page dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4.
- Developed the Site using the Struts with Spring Integration using the tiles framework.
- Good understanding of SOAP and RESTful web-services and customizing as per requirement.
- Performed Unit testing using Chai
- Utilize HTML5, CSS and Angular for designing and implementing custom AEM components
- Validated the UI Design meets client Business/IT requirements
- Used Vanilla Js for maintaining every byte of code in the framework
- Developed and executed test cases for XML / SOAP and RESTful services using SoapUI tool
- Involved in continuous integration (CI) using Jenkins Web Server.
- Used My Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application
- Used WordPress Content Management Systems based on PHP and MYSQL
- Developed various charts and reports using High charts and D3JS framework.
- Configured web pack and other bootstrapped many Node applications
- Developed Touch/Classic UI Components and Templates using ADOBE AEM for supporting the different Webpages
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON and jQuery
- Used Adobe AEM versions 6.1, 6.2 template development, Page editing, defining security access roles, administering users/ groups, Custom components
- Used GIT as version control system for code check-in, check-out merging and branching from GITHUB repository.
- Worked with Angular 2.0 directives, components, pipes, injectables
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON
- Implemented automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Converted data from database into JSON format files and retrieved the same in form of restful APIs
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features
- Implemented search engine optimization (SEO) technique
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site
- Developed localization API s which stores the translated data in Azure and SQL tables
Deploy WCF services on Azure cloud
- Maintained Continuous Deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Designed commercial websites and took care of its performance
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in SQL SERVER
- Build configured and deployed Web components on Web Logic application server
- Wrote complex SQL statements to retrieve data from the database
Confidential, Canton, OH
UI Web Developer
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards
- Contributed positively to the overall team dynamic; participated in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and another business-development working
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms
- Used jQuery to handle the client-side validations
- Updated pages using HTML, CSS in Angular.js framework
- Performed Unit testing using mocha
- Worked with Angular 2.0 directives, components, pipes, injectables
- Used Dojo Tool kit to store server-side data storage
- Developed server-side application using Express.js framework and followed MVC architecture.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework
- Maintained Continuous Deployment pipelines using Jenkins.
- Used Angular.js and Bootstrap in effective web design
- Configured web pack and applications
- Developed the database and the hierarchical graph visualization using D3js.
- Updated the HTML/HTML5 pages using jQuery and Ajax via JSON response
- Responsible for development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database using JDBC Widely used optimization techniques in existing code
- GUI of modules is developed using HTML, .NET Controls and C#.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries
- Built Angular 2 framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Involved in design and development of various modules of the system using Spring Framework.
- Designed the User Interface using HTML, Java Script and CSS
- Responsible for code optimization and testing of the website across different browsers
- Testing and deploying the full application on WebLogic application server
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development
- Designed the front-end using HTML/HTML5 to mark up for Webpages, and CSS/CSS3 to create style sheets
- Included AJAX to involve more logic functions like sending query request to back-end
- Created templates, menus, pages, categories, blocks using Drupal and Used Drupal Views module for controlling the presentation of lists of content
- Developed mock up pages using ReactJS Reusable User Interface component library, used the Babel as the transpiler for converting ES6 to ES5 and SASS
- Used ReactJS to create custom components for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format
- Developed ReactJS forms to manipulate text within HTML5 views
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive
- Developed Use cases spreadsheet based on SRS document for the testing
- Extensively Implemented user interface designs from UI specifications and product requirements.
- Involved in finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them
- Day to day tasks related to website maintenance such as updating the content, the look and the feel etc
- Maintain, enhance and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI
- Worked with Front End Visualization library like D3.js
- Worked with NPM commands and using Package. JSON for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node JS applications
- Developed the user interface for back office support and worked collaboratively in Agile scrum team on the design and development of application based MVC framework using HTML 5.0 and CSS3
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required. Perform coding, debugging and testing
- Developed API back ends using Node to allocate access to data in MYSQL
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library
- Responsible for cross browser compatibility and hence exposure to popular browsers
- Used Team Studio and Build Manager tools to develop Notes applications and promote the new design to test environment
- Collaborated with team members in design, analysis, coding, testing, and website review
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes