- Around 7+ years of strong IT experience extensively in areas of enterprise & web application development involving system architecture, design, development and maintenance of enterprise level applications under various domains and had Extensive hands on experience in AWS (Amazon web services).
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Requirements Specification, Design documents and writing Test cases Waterfall to Agile methodology.
- Extensive experience in using different frameworks and technologies like Hibernate, Struts, JSF, JSP, JPA, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, EJB, RMI for developing Service Oriented Architecture based light weight, loosely coupled applications.
- Experience in core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Data Structures, Collections, and Exception Handling concepts.
- Experience in spring modules namely Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Data, spring micro services, Spring AOP.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP with WSDL and Restful with spring and implemented SOA architecture with web services .
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer), IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio.
- Experience in AWS Services like EC2, Auto-Scaling in launching EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Glacier, Cloud Front, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, IAM, Cloud Watch,Lambda, Cloud Formation, SNS.
- Experience in AWS infrastructureon various resources EBS, Security Group, Cloud Formation JSON templates and some internet technologies including TCP/IP and HTTP.
- Experience in usingAWS to deploy the projects on EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that must be stored in AWS S3.
- Experience in Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL (PL/SQL), SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Experience on AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda Functions Including EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries , PL/SQL stored procedures, Triggers and creating business tables.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ , Rabbit MQ , and Kafka as message queue.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environment tools like Eclipse, J2EE, NetBeans and implementation of version control tools like GIT, SVN.
- Experience in writing application by using Build tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle and deploying them on servers and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Experience in collaborating with cross functional distributed teams in a Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration environment.
- Experience in deploying web and JEE enterprise applications on Apache Tomcat, Web logic, JBoss and IBM Web sphere application server .
- Experienced in writing unit test cases, implement unit test classes using JUNIT and Mockito and Performed manual testing on web services using Soap UI.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
Programming Languages: C++, JAVA, J2EE
Web Application Servers: Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss, WebSphere
IDE Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans IDE, My Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Notepad++
Operating Systems: Windows,Unix, Linux
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Frameworks: JAVA Spring MVC, AngularJS, Bootstrap
Databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
Version Control tools: SVN, Git
Testing Tools: Selenium Web driver, JMeter, Soap UI, Jasmine, karma
Cloud Platforms: AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Confidential, SAN JOSE, CA
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Developed user interface using Java Server Pages (JSP), HTML and Java Script, Angular for the Presentation layer.
- Developed entire application web-based client implementing MVC Architecture using Spring Frame work .
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on Custom MVC Frameworks.
- Implemented user data validation using Spring Validation, Spring Web Flow.
- Managed the navigation and web application page flow through Spring Web Flow.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Facade, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object and Factory pattern.
- Involved in the implementation of Spring ORM with Hibernate and creating the Hibernate POJO objects and mapped with MySQL database using Hibernate Annotations.
- Implemented application Security including User Management, Authentication and Authorization using Spring Security.
- Developed RESTful web services using Spring Annotations.
- Developed REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. Restful web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional Restful web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Spring 3.0 technology.
- Experienced with Docker methodologies includes CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Junit, Mockito and Power Mock was used for Unit Testing.
- Maven was used to manage dependencies in the application and involved in writing Maven pom.xml and deployment of the application in Tomcat Application server.
- Developed application using Git version control and used Eclipse IDE for development.
- Good hands on UNIX commands, used to see the log files on the production server.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Built the application using MAVEN and deployed using IBM Web Sphere Application server.
Environment: HTML5, JSP, CSS, JSTL, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Web Flow, MySQL, JUnit, RESTful web services, Maven, Git Version Control, Apache Tomcat Application Server, Eclipse IDE and Linux.
Confidential -San Roman,CA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing, following Agile methodology.
- Used Spring Boot and Netflix Framework annotations.
- Enhanced code migration to Spring micro services and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring framework for MVC architecture with ibaits to implement DAO code.
- Implemented Spring Cloud Config Server, Routing and Filtering to Micro services using Netflix Zuul.
- Performed integration tests on Sprint Boot and Spring Batch applications using Spring's Test Framework.
- Implemented Spring Security for authentication and authorization.
- Developed all hibernate classes using hibernate framework writing the HQL, DB Schema and PL/SQL.
- Designed and developed Session Beans and sent asynchronous notification messages using Message Driven Beans.
- Extensively worked on focusing on AWS services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Utilized Maven for compiling and building WAR.
- Optimized full text search function by connecting to NoSQL DB like MongoDB and Elastic search.
- Designed and developed MongoDB schema and performed CRUD operations.
- Used core java concepts like maps, sets, and lists of Collection Framework.
- Developed Servlets code or uploading documents, images, and image streaming purposes.
- Used Rabbit MQ queues for implementation of multi-threaded synchronization processes using JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Workedon converting existing AWS infrastructure to Server-less architecture (AWS Lambda, Kinesis) deployedvia AWS CloudFormation template.
- Deployed J2EE application code to Tomcat server.
- Developed SOAP web services using service Oriented Architecture (SOA) where in built middle tier spring Framework and integration tier using web services.
- Interacted with integration testing and other modules with JSON parsing using SOA web services.
- Implemented different design patterns in the project like Business Delegate, Singleton, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object.
- Communicated with business leads and technical teams to develop architecture of application.
- Tested web services using SOAP UI.
- Used Git and Visual Source Safe version control.
- Deployed the application in Web Logic on UNIX environment.
- Created unit test cases and handled projects through all test phases until production.
Confidential -Denver, CO
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model.
- Used Eclipse IDE tool to develop the application and Used JIRA to create EPICs and User Stories for the Sprint cycle.
- Developed web application using Spring MVC framework. Implemented Navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Designed Hibernate entities that map data base tables, implemented inheritance strategies using Hibernate inheritance strategy.
- Developed Micro services with spring boot and Spring Batch along with the test cases and used the spring test's framework to create integration tests.
- Implemented search functionality, filtering, pagination using Hibernate Criteria Query interfaces.
- Develop Rest web application by Spring Boot and implemented single sign on by OAuth2.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Implemented RESTful web services for communicating using JAX-RS annotations.
- Established efficient exception handling and logging using Spring AOP.
- Developed GUI using AngularJS, HTML5, Java Script, Bootstrap, JSP, JSF, AJAX and CSS3 techniques.
- Used Spring DAO concept in order to interact with database (DB2) using JDBC template.
- Used Web sphere 8.5 Application Developer with RAD 7.5 as development IDE for building, testing and deploying application locally.
- Worked on AWS as a cloud environment for micro service deployment.
- Worked on building proxies and policies with in APIGEE along with security frameworks.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop Worked with Spring JDBC to store and retrieve data from Oracle Databases.
- Working on creating a distributed network by hosting the application on AWS cloud, Amazon EC2 servers.
- Build components scheduling and configuration using Maven.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control, to make application easy to test and integrate, and Used GIT for version control.
- Created numerous test cases using JUnit framework and JUnit for front end UI testing.
Confidential - Buffalo Grove, IL
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using springand j2EE framework.
- Developed the application using StrutsFramework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.Involved in implementation of modules related to file comparison received from clients using Spring Framework.
- UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams were used.
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification and Requested insufficient information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML5 to create web interfaces.
- Prepared Flow test execution for Spring Web Flow.
- Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Involved in development of User Interface using JSP, ETL, JSTL, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, HTML , and Tag libraries.
- Maintained instance of OpenAM SSO Solution, and standard support actives such as availability monitoring, technical support for end-users and Configuring the Core Token Services.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using UI frameworks Angular JS and WebPages using HTML, CSS and JSP’s for user interaction.
- Implemented dynamic page elements and form error validations using Angular JS directives.
- Created spring file for database configuration using Hibernate and for different spring beans. Developed an AngularJS workflow.
- Extensive use of Hibernate framework and its caching mechanism to persist large amount of trade/order data with database.Storing and retrieving data is done using Hibernate.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection and integrated it with Hibernate.
- Wrote client side and server-side validations using Struts Validates and Java Scripts Validations and used Spring MVC, IOC, AOP to develop intranet web application.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis and defined required mappings in xml that are supported by MVC architecture and spring framework.
- Involved in front-end and back-end development and enhancements using JSP’s, Servlets, Java Script, AJAX.
- Perform as DevOps enabler, specializing in Agile, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Cloud, and Infrastructure as Code, Infrastructure Provisioning, Orchestration, Monitoring, Alerting and Service Level Dashboards.
- Used SVN repository for release and deployment activities, Jenkins as an automation server for continuous integration purpose.
- Worked extensively in architecting, designing and developing Portal Applications, Portlets and deploying them to WebSpherePortalServer.
- Used Multithreadingto increase the speed of an application and Maven tool for automation and t project management in this project.
- Used Agile environment for designing and coding application environment, used the Test-Driven Development (TDD) which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress
- For the management of application flow, we used SpringMVC (by developing configurable Handler Mappings, View Resolver).
- Used spring dependency injection to inject all the required dependency in application.
- Implemented Hibernate in the Data Access Object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database.
- Used Maven as a build tool and developed Maven Scripts to automate the compilation.
- Developed screens, Controller classes, Business services and DAO layer.
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs)
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 10g back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Used JAX-WS SOAP Web services to retrieve credit history of the applicants.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components.
- Deployment of. ear files in Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers and WebLogic Application server.
- Used Eclipse3.0 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Mentored few people in team and have reviewed design, code and test cases written by them.
- Responsible for developing and bug fixing of the R&D application.
- Developed Billing module in the application to interact using Model View Controller architecture (MVC).
- Involved in design & documentation of validation and report modules within the R&D application.
- Developed the application on MVC framework by writing UI with Java Script and JSP pages in user-friendly environment.
- Created JSP, HTML and business layer component beans and their dependencies in spring application
- Defined POJOs (java beans), Hibernate mapping files and named queries for Reverse Auction components.
- Worked extensively integration of the modules Responsible for trouble shooting the production issues and performance of the application.
- Used Hibernate framework and Spring JDBC framework modules for backend communication with the rest of Treasury application.
- Deployed applications on WebLogic and configured it with Eclipse as IDE.
- Used Oracle, server databases as backend applications and generated queries using Toad.
- Participated in performing extensive Unit Testing for the application using Junit and JMeter.
- Involved in setting up the environment for Development, Testing, and Maintaining.
- Involved in taking responsibility to train new team members on the framework and the R&D application design.
Environment: Eclipse, WebLogic, Hibernate, Spring (MVC), Oracle 9, SQL, Java 1.6, JSP, Java script HTML, XML, SVN, TOAD, JUnit, JMeter, POJO, AOP.