- Skilled professional with 8years of experience in Mobile Application Development (iPhone/iPad) using objective - C, swift, Core Location, MapKit, Cocoa Touch and Cocoa Service Frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge in Object OrientedProgramming(OOPS) with experience in programming languages like C, C++, Objective-C, and Swift.
- Extensive knowledge of Apple's Instrument tools for iOS, Passionate to work on Memory optimization, Performance improvement.
- Proficiency with CoreGraphics, CoreData, UIKit, CoreVideo, CoreImage, Social Framework, EventKit, and CoreText.
- Experienced in built Rich User Interface applications, integrating with various Databases and Client-Server applications in iPhone/iPad (iOS 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 8.0 Xcode 4.0, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 5.0, 6.0 Beta, 6.1) application development using objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit.
- Experienced in parsing XML and JSON data using NSXMLParser and NSJSONSerialization for display on the iPhone/iPad from server.
- Strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes requirement analysis, designing, implementing, debugging, testing, fixing and maintaining applications.
- Expertise implementation knowledge of various frameworks including: Core Foundation, UIKit, Core Graphics, Core Data, Core Text, Core Animation, AV Foundation, Media Player, Notification Center, MapKit, Message UI and Security.
- Experience as a developer in designing, developing, implementing, testing and publishing apps on iTunes Store.
- Having Proficient knowledge on customizing the UIElements like UIDatePickers, UIAlert views, UIPopoverControllers, UITableViewCells, UITabBarControllers, UIAlertViews, UITableViews, and UISliders etc.
- Experience in implementing core Frameworks like UI Kit, AVFoundation, MapKit Core Location, Core Data, SQLite and Core Graphic framework.
- Experience in developing high performance iOS and OS X applications that respond appropriately at every phase of their life cycle while consuming optimal amount of memory using different SDKs, frameworks and different versions of Xcode.
- Experience in the design and development of Multi-Gesture responsive Table. views, Collection views, Outline Views, View Controllers, Navigation patterns, Navigation controllers and rendering smooth Animations with and without using Storyboards for latest visual themes, rich user interface and high level of user interaction for iOS applications.
- Skilled in use of XML web services such as REST and SOAP.
- Experienced in using GoogleMapsAPI for the Geo location services and using JSON web services to call external web service.
- In-depth knowledge MVC design architecture, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocols and categories.
- Thorough understanding of backend database technologies like Oracle and MySQL, and the embedded database SQLite.
- Experience managing application flow using Storyboard and XIB files.
- Extensive experience in building mobile applications using Android framework APIs such as (Location, Camera, Animations, Maps).
- Quick learner with excellent communication, analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, friendly and flexible.
Languages: Objective C, Swift, Java, Python, C.
Version Control Tools: CVS, Bitbucket, SVN, GIT.
Operating System: Mac, Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8, Linux
Database:: MySQL, SQLite, Core Data, MS SQL Server.
Confidential, Cisco way,CA iOS Developer
- Currently working extensively with Swift for upcoming releases.
- Developed applications in Objective-C and Swift 3.x languages using Cocoa Touch and other iOS frameworks.
- Used auto layout& trait classes to support multiple resolutions of the devices.
- Consuming of REST based web services and used URL Session class to implement the same.
- Worked on implementing several design patterns like Singleton, MVC and Delegation.
- Designing the complete MVC flow for the application with UI components and controllers to be used for iPhone.
- Worked on Source Version Controls Git and Bit Bucket.
- Used blocks&Operation Queue for managing asynchronous operations for processing & handling data.
- Worked in UI Designs and Implementation phases. Developed wireframes for clients.
- Debugging issues at onsite whenever required. Active participant in CodeReviews and involved in Peerprogramming.
Confidential, St Paul,MN
- Involved in the overall design and architecture of the app, by thoroughly understanding the requirements from university.
- Worked extensively with Swift, Xcode and JSON for the application at hand.
- Built iOS storyboards and established IBOutlets, IBActions and perform segues between different screens in the storyboard.
- Worked on UIAutomation to maintain high-level, automated code base.
- Made code base more reliable for release by implementing continuous integration as a part of UIAutomation.
- Jenkins setup for continuous integration.
- Used Photoshop for image editing purposes.
- Used the MAPkit and Core location frameworks.
- Implemented XCTests while running TTD workflow.
- Created Custom UIViews, Custom TableViews, and Custom TableViewCell for user interface.
- Developed hybrid PoC for multiple platforms for hackathon by using Cordova framework.
- Worked with data storage and retrieval using PList, and CoreData at ease to improvememory overhead of the app and increase responsiveness.
- Implemented custom UITabBarController&UINavigationController for easy navigation of the app.
- Created custom annotations and annotation views.
- Worked with Alamofireand JSON parser.
- Implemented Storyboard using UIKit, Foundation Frameworks, simple UIView treatment for displaying information.
- Interaction with restful APIs, made HTTP request/responses PUT, GET & POST to update and consume remote data.
- Implemented callbacks using delegation and code blocks.
- Worked with API inputs to pull the data from backend and display it on the app.
- Performed performance-tuning tasks using Instruments to improve the performance of the app.
- Worked in Agile methodology and in close with the team leads and reported project progress on regular basis.
- Worked closely with the web application development team to ensure proper integration between mobile application and web application.
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
- Customized TableView, Implemented Sections, Index and Search, and Optimized TableView Performance.
- Implemented iPad specific user elements like a Popovers and Model Views.
- Expertise in MVC design architecture, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocols and categories.
- Worked on web service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in the project.
- Integrated a web-based content made with HTML on to the app using UI Web View.
- Worked on Objective C and Cocoa frameworks.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance.
- Used Core Data Framework for local storage purpose in SQLite.
- Worked with SVN to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Publishing the application on App store and afterward pushing upgrades after every sprint discharge.
- Worked on Instagram API Integration in iOS Application to bring information from Instagram server to the iOS application.
- Created an SQL lite database and connecting to it using an Objective C interface.
- Saved application data using Property Lists and Application Preferences.
- Implemented multithreading with blocks and Grand Central Dispatch.
Environment: i0S 8 (iPhone SDK), Mac OS X, Objective-C, XCode, MVC, JDK, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, HTML, XML, JSON.
- Worked on Mapkit and Corelocation and integrated to the app.
- Developed a registration screen of the app where users can sign up by using username and password.
- Interacted with the Database using coreData.
- Created module details to handle products filter using UISegmentedControl.
- Created each UIView with AutoLayout in InterfaceBuilder.
- Implemented unitTests.
- Worked closely with cress functional team of testes and also developers from different platforms.
- Used GIT as a source control system for managing the application code.
Environment: Objective - C, Mapkit, JSON &CoreData.
Mobile Application Developer
- Developed application about Activities, Intents, Fragments, List Views, Array Adapter, Menu, and so on.
- Developed Navigation Drawer for the application, which provides better navigation of apps Features.
- Designed and developed mobile transaction application for android mobile devices with extensive user interface development. Responsible for design of user interface using various custom layouts, buttons, dialog boxes, alert boxes and edit boxes.
- Inserted suitable code to capture the various button and text field events and implemented the desired action for each of the applications.
- Used web views, list views & populated lists from database using simple adapters.
- Used services, Async Task and Alert Notification API to implement event reminder feature into the mobile app.
- Responsible for consuming the REST services, getting XML, JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Worked on core framework of the android and web Application Design and its communication. (Web services, Database, connectivity, UI)
- Involved in implementing different layouts design and modifications, different functional layouts.
- Involved in designing the Web services and Database design to suite the Android Application support.
- Used android SDK and Eclipse IDE for development.
- Tested the app across different versions of android and different android phones to assure quality and performance.
- Worked closely with another mobile app developer, leading the other platform development.
- Implemented the required GUI by making modifications to the XML files.
- Work closely with the web application development team to ensure proper integration between Mobile application and Web application.
- Worked on debugging the application using Logcat, DDMS.
- Enabled the application to use the Camera feature to scan a document and upload the check using SQLite.
Environment: Android SDK 3.2, 4.1, SQLite 3.8, Eclipse IDE 3.5, android API's, JDK 1.6, HTML, CSS, GPS service, XML, JSON, ADT Plug-in, CVS (version control), Logcat, DDMS Console.