- Experience in creating automated tests from scratch using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Test NG
- Proficient in analyzing business/system requirement documents, developing test plans, writing and executing test cases, generating quality reports as well as tracking/retesting defects.
- Practical knowledge and experience in all stage of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Agile software development process.
- Perform end - to-end testing on a web-based e-commerce application (Online store).
- Expertise in testing API services using Postman.
- Hands-on experience with Selenium WebDriver.
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of testing life cycle and deep expertise in various testing methods including functional (UI and backend APIs), performance, regression and black box testing.
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience in Mobile testing on iOS and Android platforms.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries to perform data validation.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fast learner, strong team player with a goal-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Quickly master new processes and software and apply them in a full range of scenarios.
- Languages: English, Russian, Turkish, Kazakh.
- US Citizen
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Unix/Linux
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android OS
Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver with Cucumber
Networking: TCP/IP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, Jira
Other Tools: Postman, Intellij Idea, Git, GitHub, Android Studio
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, Los Altos, CA
- Involved in creation of detailed test plans, test cases and test scenarios for different application modules according to functional requirements and business specifications.
- Write dozens automation tests with test-cases and verifications for application (POM, TestNG, Maven, Selenium) using Java.
- Create solid test coverage for Angular application with dynamic web-elements.
- Translate dozens business requirements and manual test cases into automation tests.
- Analyze logs, screenshots and output of daily regression tests.
- Configure and support CI (Continuous Integration) model using Jenkins.
- Create automation test suites for Web-mobile version of application.
- Dockerize Selenium Grid tests.
- Involved in design review, requirement review and plan owners meetings, test planning daily scrum and defect review meetings with project manager, developers, business analysts, and stakeholders.
- Participated regularly in sprint planning and provided estimates for QA tasks.
- Verified web service API request and responses using Postman.
- Prepared and provided test execution status and defect reports for management review and other project presentations.
- Created and managed test-accounts to run smoke/sanity tests in both QA and production environments to ensure critical features function as expected.
- Involved in system integration and user acceptance testing in later stages of SDLC.
- Participated in defining strategy for regression testing and test automation and coordinate execution with automation team.
- Maintained source of application in GitHub version control.
- Consistently participated in identifying performance issues and production defects.
- Utilized extensive knowledge of mobile testing for Android and iOS applications.
- Developed SQL queries to verify results from back-end API services.
- Performed regression testing on latest builds of multiple applications.
- Directly supported senior staff by coordinating 120 employees, reviewing monthly financial reports, administering contracts and completion of local and overseas projects
- Coordinated factory-client product deliveries, created new supply channels to Central Asian market
- Assisted in preparing documents for participation in competitive government tenders that helped acquire a three year-contract with the largest oil and gas company, KazMunaiGas
- Created a marketing campaign and coordinated PR activities to enhance regional brand recognition