- Around 6 years of IT Experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software in Python on different domains.
- Skilled experience in Python with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments (libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, Jasy, numpy, Scipy, matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, python-twitter, Pandas dataframe, networks, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity) to drive .com
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask, Pyramid and Zope Python web application frameworks.
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like Net Beans, PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev and Sublime Text.
- Basic understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Good knowledge on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap.
- Experience with Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Experienced in all facets of full CM process with tools such as SVN, GIT, PVCS, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Perforce, Cruise Control, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef and Puppet.
- Experienced in creating AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC. Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Experience in writing Terraform scripts for AWS infrastructure.
- Worked DevOps methodologies and cloud infrastructure automation tools like AWS, Chef by using Terraform.
- Used Spark API over Cloudera Hadoop YARN to perform analytics on data.
- Exploring with the Spark improving the performance and optimization of the existing algorithms in Hadoop using Spark Context, Spark-SQL, Data Frame, Pair RDD's, Spark YARN.
- Used all major ETL transformations to load the tables through Informatica mappings.
- Strong experience in Big data, Bigdata Integration and Analytics technologies including Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm
- Good Experience with Django, a high-level Python Web framework.
- Sound experience in Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Knowledge about setting up Python REST API Frame work using Django.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Experience in implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django, Flask and Pyramid for developing web applications.
- Extended Testing framework by adding some helper classes and methods
- Good Knowledge in implementation of Python best Practices (PEP-8).
- Good at writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Proficient in using editors Eclipse, PyCharm, PyScripter, Notepad++ and Sublime Text while developing different applications.
- Experienced in developing test automation framework with Python scripting& Selenium.
- Having good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra (1.2, 2.0 and 2.1), Kubernetes and Mongo DB (2.6, 2.4), Orient DBF net.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, PCI, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, Data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Worked on various operating systems like Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Experienced in Shell Scripting and UNIX commands.
- Shares expertise throughout the organization and may provide user training for products
- Excellent in Business Analytics. Interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in team environment.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology for developing application. Upgraded existing UI with HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in Django.
- Used Salt Stack to configure and manage the infrastructure.
- Restful web services using Python REST API Framework.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Automated Regular AWS tasks like snapshots creation using Python scripts.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Managed Virtual servers (Ubuntu, Linux and Windows) on AWS EC2 using Open-Source Chef server.
- Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS) & configuration management using Chef
- Implemented the application using Python Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Django Framework and handled the security using Python Spring Security.
- Tested entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Responsible for handling the integration of database systems.
- Developed Server-side automation using Node JS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL stores from Node JS.
- Used object-relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema
- Implemented Performance tuning and improved the Performance of Stored Procedures and Queries.
- Installed and configured py Builder for application builds and deploying it.
- Used Selenium Library to write fully functioning test automation process that allowed the simulation of submitting different we request from multiple browser to web application
- Developed and Deployed SOAP based Web Services on Tomcat Server
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration for code quality inspection and worked on building local repository mirror and source code management using Git hub.
- Used IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Wrote unit testing codes using unit test, resolving bugs and other defects using Firebug,
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues.
- Used GIT to coordinate team development.
Confidential - Mansfield, MA
- Designed and developed the server module and resolved issues and responsible for its enhancements.
- Architected and developed Python and Django for the backend development and front-end application using React, Webpack, Redux, and ES6/7 and PostgreSQL for the database.
- Worked on Django ORM module for signing complex queries.
- Load balancing of ETL processes, database performance tuning ETL processing tools.
- Loaded the data from Teradata to HDFS using Teradata Hadoop connectors.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services AWS provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Red shift, Glacier, Bamboo, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SWF and EBS etc and Azure.
- Migrating a production infrastructure into an Amazon Web Services utilizing AWS Cloud Formation, Code Deploy, EBS and Ops Works.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection and open stack to provision new machines for clients.
- Defined different Django API profiling techniques for faster rendering information.
- Used Ansible, Vagrant, and Docker for managing the application environments.
- Developed Python scripts for testing the car functioning on different services.
- Worked with Splunk for testing the performance and debugging server level problems.
- Working close together with QA and Operations teams to understand, design, and develop and end-to-end data flow requirements.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods, working with the React States and Events.
- Developed Restful MicroServices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Developed views and templates with Django view controller and template to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked on Django and RabbitMQ queues.
- Imported data using Sqoop to load data from MySQL to HDFS on regular basis.
- Used Circle CI for continuous integration and delivery platform over GIT.
- Used Django Migrations for designing and expanding of the database.
- Automated most of the daily task using python scripting.
- Involved in the CI/CD pipeline management for managing the weekly releases.
- Worked on Jira for managing the tasks and improving the individual performance.
- Making recommendations to the team in terms of appropriate testing techniques, shared testing tasks.
Environment: Python 2.7,AWS,Devops, Django, Django Rest, Flask, React, Redux, Circle CI, Vagrant, Splunk, New Relic Server, GitHub, Ansible, HTML5/CSS, PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Service (AWS), S3, EC2, EBS, PyCharm, Microsoft Visual Code, Linux, Shell Scripting, JIRA.
Confidential - Monona, WI
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery.
- To test Sirius Programmer Mobile Application on Android and iOS devices using See Test test automation tool.
- Deploying and managing resour ces for testing.
- Analyzing test requirements and developing test scripts.
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Developing test automation framework using python and See Test APIs.
- Developing Requirement Traceability Tool using python.
- Coordinating with the development team for any assistance in issue reproduction and testing.
- Executing test scripts using Visual Studio, MTM and See Test tool.
- Involved in Code reviews and Test Case reviews.
- Prepare any risk mitigation plans if in case any delays are foreseen.
- Training new joiners on test reporting, test automation, and test management.
Environment: Python, Pytest, Pylint, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Test Manager, See Test automation Tool, and TFS.
Confidential - Montebello, NY
- Involved understanding the current business process, defining scope of the project along with position statement.
- Re-engineered various modules for implementing changes and creating efficient system.
- Developed dynamic web pages using python Django Frameworks.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Supported Apache Server on Linux Platform.
- Installation and setting up Python/Unix test beds
- Created use-case scenarios and storyboards in MS Word and MS PowerPoint for better visualization of the application.
- Write Automation/test python scripts to test.
- Flex development exposure of Flex layout and navigation, event handling, pop-up dialogs, menus and skinning.
- Used HTML, CSS for front-end applications.
- Used python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Resolved issues and improvised the process to ensure a stable and accurate solution.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users
- Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of Market Risk applications with JAVA/ PYTHON.
- Held meetings with client and worked all alone for the entire project with limited help from the client.
- Worked on writing and as well as read data from csv and excel file formats
- Provided technical and business knowledge to clients.
- Analyzed data using Excel VBA scripts and Macros
- Working with the architect, developers on business and technical issues, helping in designing the system; and testers to ensure all requirements are correctly translated.
- Managed requirements and tasks using JIRA
- Automate the outbound/inbound EDI document to drop files in the client ftp server
- Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle database.
Environment: MS Visio, JIRA, UML, Python 2.7, Sublime text2(IDE) Windows 7, SQL, Requests, urllib, urllib2, Beautiful soup, Django.
- Work with team of developers on python applications for RISK management.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the website.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Expertise in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, and User Defined function.
- I have also used Selenium Library to write fully functioning test automation process that allowed the simulation of submitting different we request from multiple browser to web application.
- Used JQuery for all client-side Java script manipulation.
- Created unit test/regression test framework for working/new code
- Using Subversion control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.