- Over 8+ years professional experience in designing and developing User Interface web applications using Front - end Technologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge on software development lifecycle, architecting scalable platforms, development, testing and agile methodologies.
- Exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Fire Fox, Chrome, Safari.
- Mainly focused onAngular 2,4 & 6 as front-end frameworks, in order to create views to hook up models to DOM and synchronize data with server as Single Page Application(SPA).
- Acquired knowledge on AWS services - computing, networking, storage, database and obtained an AWS associate developer .
- Extensive experience in developing Node.js applications using MVC frameworks and installation of client-side dependencies using Browser.
- Developed back-end components, connecting the application with front-end and other third-party web services using Node JS, java.
- Practical experience in Document Object Model (DOM), DOM manipulations, DOM functions and implementation of user centered design (UCD) methodology.
- Good experience using Angular, Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries
- Extensive understanding on Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience on UML modeling - Class Diagrams, Use Cases, and Sequence diagrams.
- Experience in Angular 2,4&6 Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, Node.JS and Angular resources.
- Dexterous Experience on using various IDE's like Visual Studio, Eclipse, Oxygen, Notepad++,Adobe Photoshop, ATOM.
- Worked on AgileDevelopment Practices and participated in SCRUM sessions.
- Hands on experience in using testing frameworks and tools like Jasmine, Mocha and Karma.
- Familiar with GRUNT and GULP.
- Worked in various version control systems such as SVN, CSV and GIT.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts, project managers, UX designers, QA team and other senior developers, to deliver optimal designs and software, in order to meet and exceed expectations following MVC architecture.
- Great ability to write clearly, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient web development code.
- Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and technologies.
Mobile Technologies: Ionic, Android
Backend Technologies: NodeJS, Python, Java
Database Systems: MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite
Web Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat
Task and Package Managers: npm, Chocolatey
Tools: of Trade Hadoop, Virtual Box Debuggers Tools, Firebug, developer tools, JS Debugger
IDE: Visual Studio Code, NetBeans, Eclipse, Oxygen, Notepad++, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS
- Used Node Package Manager(NPM) of Node.js, for installing required node modules and other Angular modules
- Developed TypeScript reusable components, services, RESTAPIs for client-server interactions.
- Implemented client-side interface using Angular 6 and Node.JS and developed responsive web applications by integrating Angular with Bootstrap, which is further integrated with Web Services
- Followed Agile methodology for software development.
- Extensively worked with Angular CLI for creating components, services, pipes and directives.
- Used Template Driven forms and Reactive forms to perform form validations both on server and client side, Decorators to optimize the code reusability, Routers for performing page navigations.
- Developed style sheets using CSS preprocessors SASS.
- Used OData, NodeJS for server-side rendering and MongoDB to store data.
- Tested Node.JS API calls using postman.
- Experience in using build tools like Grunt and using Node console to execute grunt tasks.
- Implemented HTML5 feature like semantics, local storage, data and required attributes and sliders
- Used CSS3 features like CSS3 Media Queries, Pseudo Classes, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts
- Used GIT for version control, JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain bugs/issues and Grunt for build tool for automation of the tasks.
- Deployed the application using Heroku.
Confidential, North Bethesda
- The full stack of the project includes DOCX, Liquibase and Angular 4.
- Attend scrum meetings and report daily progress or issues. Attend UX Design sessions with the clients and finalize the design.
- Covert wireframes to HTML/CSS.
- Work with a services team member in finalizing the JSON contract.
- Meet with the 508 tester before every release to make sure the project is 508 compliant and make changes as required.
- Prepare code review report on behalf of the team and remediate issues if any. Demo the completed work products to the clients and get confirmation.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models & goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Converted PSD mockups into pure hand-written HTML5,CSS, TypeScript pages.
- Handled all the client-side validation, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using AngularJS.
- Used forms to perform basic validations and custom validations. Used Restangular to retrieve data from services.
- Used Restangular to do GET, PUT, PATCH and DELETE to the services. Worked on integrating an enterprise edition of logging in to the system.
- Worked with other teams to integrate RBAC (Role Based Access Control).
- Used blob methods to fetch PDF, DOCX and XML from the services.
- Coded to dynamically modify Request headers based on the download request.
- Used RBAC methods to fetch PDF from servers and coded preview functionality by Restangular GET.
- Used ng-table to for enable server-side sorting, server-side pagination and server side filtering. Used smart table to do client-side sorting on certain tables.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager, developers and business analysts.
- Worked on Browser Compatibility and tested each and every web application on popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.
- Modified the application as and when required to meet the client requirements.
- Designed Angularcustom directives, services and AngularJS filter for user authorization, data fetching, data distribution and system dynamic interactions.
- Created Angular custom services using service and factory methods and also used various angular services as dependencies.
- Integrated frontend with backend, by designing RESTful web service calls using Angular 4/6.
- Responsible for developing Single Page Applications using Angular 2.
- Developed dynamic client-side TypeScript codes in order to build web forms and perform simulations for web application,page navigation and form validation.
- Created maintainable CSS3 style sheets using CSS preprocessor called SASS.
- Developed responsive Webpages for different devices, using CSS, Bootstrap framework and Media Queries.
- Used Gulp as a task runner minifying, concating and compilation.
- Performed Unit Testing on Angular applications using Karma and Jamine.
- Managed projects with gulf task runner in combination with NPM package manager to install packages of Node.js.
- Collaborated with teammates and used GitHub for the purpose of sharing and updation of code.
- Worked on resolving several cross-browser compatibility issues related to TypeScript and CSS on different browsers like IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Communicated and collaborated with team architects and back-end developers in order to gather requirements and enhance application functionality by adding new features and by providing maintenance and support.
- Communicated and collectively Interacted with business analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects.
- Used CSS, Bootstrap freamwork to make effective and cross-browser compatible front-end pages with attractive and easy to use functionalities.
- Able to design UI to handle concurrent resource modification.
- Worked with CSS background, layouts, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, table, pseudo classes and pseudo elements in CSS.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons, and icons.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MySQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Acquired knowledge on public cloud infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services.
- Acquired knowledge on resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Proficient experience on image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize and perform small adjustments on images.