Contribute to develop innovative solutions in the fields of opensource web development; at the same time, build on acquired experience putting to practice the latest and most efficient techniques for the development, maintenance and troubleshooting of computer systems. My main goal is to create value through current capabilities improvement and enabling technology implementation and management. Take full accountability for the position deliverables and embrace these responsibilities with enthusiasm and motivation.
- A commitment to write understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Experience with building a scalable system that interacts reliably with mobile, web and/or systems via secure web services.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Comfortable producing documentation of design.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
Full Stack Engineer, Web Application
- Being a member of the Engineering Solutions team we developed internal solutions that helped us scale and solve problems programmatically. Work closely with fellow scrum team members and engineers from other teams to plan, scope, build and deploy new features.
- Assists with tools, testing and scripts to improve efficiency and code quality.
- Expertise in the architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application(e.g, well designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, elasticsearch stack)
- Developed containerized software and systems with CI/CD practices (Red Hat OpenShift): establish monitoring and automation processes.
ConfidentialFull Stack Engineer
- Work for the Information Systems Department I assisted in the development of the Information Systems (IS) Work Center Team (WCT) Dashboard.
- Member of the Business Intelligence Reporting Resolver Group. As part of my current daily activities, I handled data requests in the form of Tibco Spotfire reports for many functional areas in the site.
Business Process and System Junior COOP
- Work for the Supply Chain Department using the SAP (ERP 6.0) Query Reports platform I assisted in the development of reports that helped the manufacturing area monitor raw material’ s para prior to the operation assigned.
- Utilization of the Advance Business Application Programming language ( ABAP ) to construct the SAP query reports.
- Creation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for query reports request: SAP Query Report Request Form to make official query report requests and get specific requirements.