- More than 7+ years of experience in Object Oriented Designing, Developing, Implementation and testing in Client/Servers e - business applications using Java Full Stack Technologies.
- Good exposure to all phases of SDLC process, including system use case, functional & technical specification documentation based on business requirements.
- Review design documents with stake holders and collect approvals
- Excellent Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design using UML.
- Good experience with RUP, Agile methodologies.
- Experience implementing SOA, Webservice applications.
- Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks like Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and Spring Frameworks Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate, JPA ORM.
- Proficiency in developing web services (Soap, Restful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, Axis2, JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS. Also Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF and Drop Wizard, IBM MQ, Mule Soft ESB.
- Experience in using XML based technologies and parsers DOM, SAX, JAXP, and JAXB.
- Good knowledge in Python and Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, HBase, Flume.
- Experience in database design, NoSql, data modeling and developing stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, SQL developer in Oracle 9i, My SQL and DB2.
- Created REST APIs by using spring, exposed them from my existing system so that it is consumed by other application.
- Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XP, and Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using Junit, Mockito and Power mock, JIRA.
- Experience in managing the build files using ANT and Maven.
- Experience deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 6 Web Server, BEA Web logic 8/9/10, Web sphere 5.0/6.0 application server environments.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies, Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Spring MVC, spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with Software designing and modeling using UML on Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and Web logic Application Servers.
- Good experience maintaining the project in IBM Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, StarTeam version control repositories.
- Experience in Managing Crystal Report, ADBASE for Use of Relational Database, and ACE framework combination of JSON, JQuery, and JSF.
- Experience in DB2 for storing and analyzing Data.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience in developing, designing in UML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational skills.
- Experience in Java Framework Integration with Apache Camel.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench
Databases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clear case, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, My Eclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Net beans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
White box Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DB Unit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, Load Test, Timed Test, Selenium, Fitnesse, Easy Mock, Power Mock
Black box Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, Load Runner, HP Quality Center, Win RunnerApplication Servers Web logic 8.1, 10.0, Web sphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fra ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational Clear Quest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban Reporting iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-FrontPage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Free marker
Cloud: Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF), AWS
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile/TDD environment utilizing a test-driven development and SDET approach and pair-programming.
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Design of GUI using Model View Architecture STRUTS Frame Work.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Implemented unit test for testing Angular components with frameworks using KARMA and JASMINE
- Created hibernate mapping files to map POJO to DB tables
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers
- Developing application using spring core module and POJO's using Eclipse and worked on Messaging service.
- Designed and developed the XSD for WSDL.
- Deployed code in Apache Tomcat and Web logic serve
- Worked with NoSql databases such as Cassandra, Mongo DB, and Riak
- Supported and provided important feedback to various development teams with regards to the grid computing and caching technology.
- Design and development of a proof-of-concept real-time notification system using Node.js and Socket.IONGINX
- Designed and developed REST-ful style Web Service layer and WSLD.
- Implemented a generic interface to Hibernate criteria API for UI search functionality.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures along with Shell Scripting- database application scripts.
- Deployment of web, enterprise java components, messaging components and multi-threading.
- Developed XML Schemas - XSD, DTD for the validation of XML documents, also used Subversion.
- XML SAX and DOM API, JDOM, XSLT was used for informative view.
- Used XML web services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is Used SWING for GUI based
- Built Micro Services using spring boot with continuous deployment and continuous integration using Docker and Jenkins. Provided LDAP security for the application.
- Develop AWS Lambda based Microservices interacting with DyanamoDB & SNS/SQS using AWS SDK.
- Involved in developing the Pig scripts.
- Currently working on fitness tool which aids in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system. Configured Kafka message source with Spring XD.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and written logics using Typescript.
- Used NodeJS to resolve dependencies via Angular 2, typescript, jasmine.
- Worked with Map/Reduce and stream processing e.g. Storm coding.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring 2.0, EJB 2.0, Angular 2,JMS, JNDI, Oracle, XML, DOM, SOAP, Junit, Apache Camel, Web Sphere 8.5, Hibernate 3.0, Microservices, AWS,JDBC, Kafka, MS SQL Server 2012, JESS, REST-ful Web service, Web logic 8, JBoss Drools, SOA Design Patterns, Cassandra, LDAP, NOSQL, Hadoop
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze requirements with team; write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Validated forms using Angular 2 and regular expressions there by providing client side validation and server validation
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams
- Used Spring Framework 4.1 for the application development.
- Created a custom analytics frame work to gather useful user behavior data using Mongo DB
- Involved in front end development using Struts, JSP's, JSF and JSTL.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Worked with React JS to build bootstrap components for UI web objects. Linked with API data to view render virtual DOM dynamically.
- Worked on project to retrieve log messages procured from Kafka by leveraging Spark Streaming
- Used JSP, JSTL, Angular 2 and Spring tag lib to create dynamic and responsive pages
- Created instances in AWS as well as worked on migration to AWS from data center.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Performed system monitoring using Sensu and Cloud Watch in AWS Cloud.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Experience in implementing and hosting Docker and Kubernetes containers.
- Design and develop RESTful API capabilities on Java/node.js technologies and deploying in AWS and implement API proxies on Apigee Edge.
- Responsible for creating and designing APIs using Apigee Edge.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs application with Spring Boot and Microservices.
- Configuration and maintenance of Virtual IPs hosted on ATS and Nginx.
- Integrated with third party Sale point API to make Restful Webservice call.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, QA Testing, Staging, and Production.
- Used GIT for version control and handled unit testing using Protractor, Jasmine and Karma.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services(AWS) Infrastructure services EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation
- Deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used GIT for version control and repository.
- Used Selenium for UI automation. Implemented authentication by checking the credentials with the PLCB's LDAP
- Used Fitnesse for Integration testing.
- Used log4j for logging errors, info, and exceptions.
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements.
- Developed and tested extraction, transformation, job and load (ETL) processes
- Worked with Groovy/Grails to support both static and dynamic typing as well as for operator overloading.
- Used Spring Batch to setup batch jobs to email the daily reports and that which run on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) with Spring Boot as its MVC layer.
- Developed security framework with support for database security and integration with external security data stores such as LDAP
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Creating custom, general use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJS applications.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWS EC2.
- Used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- The application consisted of a monolithic codebase being slowly migrated to a microservices environment. Each microservices backend and frontend tech stack varied slightly from one another.
- Implemented Unit testing using Junit.
- Integration of spring modules with AWS modules in order to consume third party services.
- Developed Webpages using UI frameworks bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSql databases in production domain.
- Designed and implemented a NoSql based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Created Scala and Java based ETL streaming framework, using Spark, Cassandra, Hadoop and Hive.
- Used Angular libraries like angular-UI-router, angular-resource to create the effective single page application and used angular-cookies to temporarily store the data used in this application.
- Used LDAP Authentication for logging and Validating User Credentials.
- Designed the real time analytics and ingestion platform using Storm and Kafka
- Incorporated Basic authentication and JSON threat protection by using Apigee API gateway.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages. Used Swagger to interact with API end points of the Microservices.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy & update the applications.
- Developed a controller Servlet that dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic and JSP.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Used join point and advice Spring AOP modules for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Used Spring Batch to setup batch jobs to email the daily reports and that which run on Pivotal Cloud Foundry with Spring Boot as its MVC layer.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOPmodules.
- Followed Agile Methodology and TDD (test driven development).
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Identified and resolved programming issues, Servlets and EJB s performance tuning opportunities.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Involved in the analysis & design of the application using UML with Rational Rose
- MVC architecture is implemented by struts framework.
- Exposed Survey API to other applications in DOE using Apache Axis2.
- Page design and development are done using OracleBPM.
- Experienced in code review and represent as a team lead across all functionalities and used lambda expressions.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Written Test cases using Junit to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the standalone application.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules.
- Utilized the AngularJS directives, factory, service and filters. Created number of custom directives to reuse them across the controller.
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards. Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Developed micro services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP and Dependency Injection and JPA. Used JDBC Connection, Statement to retrieve Data from RDBMS.
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by the CNA internally
- Involved in debugging the product using JIRA Bug Tracking
- Deployed the application on to Web sphere application server.
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance Mongo DB replica sets on EC2 with robust reliability.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Worked with MySQL for SQLYog and Workbench.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in Clear case and clear quest for version control and defect tracking.
Confidential - Omaha, NE
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Contributed to system design by developing Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using Rational Rose Tool.
- Designed the Application using Object Oriented Concepts.
- Developed web pages using HTML, JSP, CSS, spring tags.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and added asynchronous features using AJAX.
- Developed controller and bean classes using spring and configured them in spring configuration file.
- Developed and configured Flow Definitions using Spring Web flow.
- Implemented the Concept of Multiple Inheritance in spring using Auto wiring.
- Used Spring Hibernate Template helper class for performing the database operations using Hibernate.
- Designed middleware components like POJO (Plain Old Java Objects such as Java beans).
- Used Hibernate for data persistence and designed hibernate queries and Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files for Oracle Database.
- Developed and executed test strategy and coordinated QA testing in Agile Environment.
- Defined the Data Source, associations, components, Inheritance and configured the hibernate environment using HQL. Defined the Scope of testing for User Acceptance Testing.
- Developed Web Services for getting prescription details and services based on RX-number.
- Designed XML Pull Parser to parse the XML Data.
- Used MQ Series for Messaging and queuing purpose in the application.
- Worked on Enhancements, Change Requests and Bug Fixing.
- Involved in writing spring based Junit test cases.
- Used Shell Script to deploy the application on Web Sphere and Database Updation.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Used MQ Command Line utilities for starting, stopping and monitoring the MQ Queue Managers and MQ Queues in the test and production environment.
Environment: JDK 1.6,AngularJS,Bootstrap, spring 2.5, spring Web flow, Oracle 10g, MQ Series, JMS, Shell Script, Linux, JSP, Java Beans, Hibernate 3.x, SAX,DOM, Web Sphere 6.1,RAD 6.0, XML, Altova XML Spy, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, Junit.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring MVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- The front end of the project is designed on MVC architecture using struts, Tiles frameworks.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB’s were running under the hood of Web Sphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports & SQL Functions for Reports.
- Developed the application using RAD model.
- Worked with VSS Version control in order to create virtual library of computer files.
Environment: Java 1.4, JSP2.0, Servlets2.4, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, Spring 2.0.3, JDBC3.0, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD6.0, IBM Web Sphere server6.1, IBM DB29.0, VSS.