- Over 7+ years of experience in designing, developing and testing the software applications of User Interface framework in various domains.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC) process with expertise in Planning, Reviewing Specification, Documentation, Scheduling, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of applications .
- Expertise in Web - Development technologies for User Interface Development like Angular4.0, Angular1.x, Bootstrap, Typescript, Node JS, HTML 5.0, CSS3, SASS, AJAX, JSON, jQuery, XML and XSL/XSLT.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap.
- Developed Unit Test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Extensive experiences in UI Development, Web UI analysis, Web design, coding, testing, implementation and Support working with various projects.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development .
- Good experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding , CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements, and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experienced in data driven- UI component where a single application serves as the website for multiple customers.
- Knowledge of databases such as MySQL and MongoDB that involve queries.
- Expertise in working with kendo to develop modern web applications and easily combine with responsive apps.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Worked with Agile waterfall and scrum methodology.
- An experienced software developer passionate about delivering quality software products with thorough & rigorous testing and ample documentation.
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding at the conceptual level and possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing(spring tool suite)
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Database: PL/SQL(Oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
IDE's and Tools: VS code, Eclipse IDE, EditPlus, Web Strom, Sublime text2, Jira, Source Tree
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
Front End/ Web/UI Developer
- Built new model application with implementation of various new components Angular 2.0.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages based on wireframes using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 as per company standards in a professional manner.
- Perfectly utilizing the Typing concepts in Typescript making the Angular to be an optimized fashion.
- Displaying multiple routes in separate outlets.
- Worked on Node.js Express Server to configure the server as a middleware for the Ng-Router.
- Created/Modified Angular 2.0 components, by using Typescript we create the bigger projects and converts to JS files to modify or creating new JS files.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs , Web Services using A JAX, JSON and XML .
- Develop complex features and platform based code artifacts utilizing Angular 2.0 platform.
- Instructing and mentoring teams of developers in uses of Angular 2.0 technologies to include, Node.js, Grunt, LESS and additional technologies to ensure current migration from Angular 2.0 to Angular 4.
- Designed JSON for consuming data via REST API.
- Used AJAX for service calls and limiting screen updates for increasing Web page performance.
- Created templates using RactiveJS.
- Worked closely with API team for designing json structure for consuming rest web services.
- Analytical implementation for Analytical needs.
- Experience in developing the graphs using D3 JS.
- Experience in Using D3's animation capabilities, which are built to enhance the data visualizations with transitions.
- Assisted the lead developer and or developers in Analysis, Design, Development, and Performance optimization of web application.
- Implement modules into Node.js to integrate with design and requirements.
- Built a cross-browser, cross-device environment using both jQuery and Vanilla JS.
- Designed and development of Web pages using HTML5, CSS3 including Ajax controls and JSON.
- Used Angular as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using SASS, Bootstrap, and AngularJS.
- Used Angular to create custom directives for navigation bar, sidebar filters for patient data, strict filters for exact match search and other re-usable sections.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
- Worked in Agile Methodology environment.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Front End/UI Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering phase in order to gather the requirements from the business users and dealing with UX team to continuously accommodate changing user requirements.
- Used Angular.js and Node.js for developing single page web applications.
- Used Ext.js for building rich internet applications, backbone.js, & Require.js to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Spearheaded adoption of Responsive Web design principles.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia's.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQUERY, AJAX and JSON.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Applied JQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQUERY UI Library.
- Used JQuery mainly for adding several functionalities to the application (calendar, tooltips, popover, hiding elements validation, making Ajax calls, etc.).
- Used AJAX for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the JSP page.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed and deployed Action Classes and JSP for Dynamic HTML generation.
- Generated new and edited existing design with CSS to accommodate new changes in design and logic.
- Created web pages which are informative and yet very neat and interesting to look at.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Worked closely with business users and developers of team to resolve issues.
Confidential - Norfolk, VA
- Involving in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- CreatingAngular4 components and custom directives for application functionality and pipes for heavy DOM manipulation and implemented lazy loading and AOT to improve application quality and performance in low bandwidth connections.
- Implementing Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Developed Registration/login functionality for IW Alerts.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive ( UI ) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, PHP and CSS .
- Designed Restful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Developed high volume/transaction J2EE applications: OO/AD, Java, Servlets, JSP Spring, SoapUI, JUnit/Testing.
- Created Ajax calls to consume the RESTful APIs for data parsing from based backend server and performed CRUD(Create, Read, Update and delete) operations.
- Involved in writing basic SQL queries to retrieve the data from the backend.
- Implemented the test cases using Jasmine and used Karma to run the scripts in the browsers.
- Used JIRA software for bug tracking and project management in daily scrum meetings.
- Configured GIT repository and maintained the version control using GIT .
- Split the UI logic into Model, View and Controller using Angular.js architecture.
- Registration & Edit User Profile for all FTN sites.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3 , bootstrap and AngularJS .
- Used Webpack to build Typescript modules.
- Implementing HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
- Involved in Agile process, two-week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Using REST client to check the response of various API's as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption.
- Handling various exceptions based on the response.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Working on the unit test cases to test the functionality of the code written not only through the component level but also through the DOM level using Karma test runner and Jasmine framework.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Front End UI Developer
- Development and maintenance of web modules using Hibernate, Spring 3.0 and MySQL, configuration and set-up of third-party tools for data and ads management and giving knowledge transfer sessions to the client.
- Built backend REST API with Node.js, Express.js.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.).
- Developing web-based applications and implementing Model View Controller architecture using Spring MVC.
- Written necessary SQL queries for modifications and retrieval of data in database • Used Log4j to capture the logs including runtime exceptions.
- Creating stored procedures using SQL, for data modification (using DML insert, update, and delete).
- Implemented for multiple domains and topics using Bootstrap themes and a CSS "skin" for branding.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node.js, React JS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Performed branching, tagging, release activities on GIT version control tool.
- Implemented complete Maven build life cycle to achieve organized application structure and conflict free dependencies in pom.xml file.
- Designed and implemented test plans using JUNIT.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Angularjs1.5, Microsoft SQL, React, Node.js, Hibernate, Express.js, docker, React.js, jQuery, Jasmine, GIT, GRUNT, python, Web-Pack, AWS, Windows.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Front End/ Web/UI Developer
- Designed and developed the UI layout and front-end programming for web application that matches the wireframes using the latest HTML5, CSS3 and Angular 2/5.
- Extensively used all the new HTML5 features like local storage, new input attributes, Canvas and SVG, audio and video etc.
- Worked on highly advanced user interface design and development using AngularJS, ES6, HTML 5, Bootstrap and CSS.
- Involve in building a high efficiency Dynamic Single and Multiple Pages Web Application using Angular 2, Node JS, HTML, TypeScript, Java Script, Bootstrap and CSS.
- Worked with a team, involved in developing the UI layout and front-end programming using Angular and Bootstrap.
- Design and develop the Query portal using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script; Develop various components and services in Angular; Create, edit and maintain application implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Perform form Validations using reactive forms from Angular 2.0/Material framework.
- Actively participates in daily scrum meetings and responsible for the reporting weekly work status of all team members to the manager.
- Coordinate with the team to develop the application and to implement our techniques and logics to get improved output that could make our application more responsive and user friendly.
- Use Angular 2 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronized data with server.
- Create Angular2 Directives, Components, Pipes, Injectable across the whole system, such as to build the custom filter.
- Highly used Angular2 Router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Create mock services and data to accelerate front-end development while awaiting Restful APIs to be developed.
- Experience in using Git/Git-Flow for pulling and committing the developed content from/to the Git repository.
- Use NPM (Node packaging manager) to manage and install dependencies. Experience in using ng-grid for rendering rows and columns.
- Write test cases for testing and working on Unit testing with Karma and Jasmine.
- Interact with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues, also interacting with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Performing the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues, this is report by Testing Team.
- Performed all levels of web development tasks, including HTML, CSS, XHTML and scripting, graphic design, PHP oriented database design/ development, testing, content management, and site traffic analysis.
- Developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Used JQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Performed extensive unit testing (end-to-end) and prepared detailed test scripts as part of it.
- Designed and developed code for table less web interfaces using XHTML, CSS, and DOM.
- Development and enhancement of new and existing Web applications.
- Few of the Enhancements have been done by Paired Programing.
- Managing the version control for the deliverables by streamlining and re-basing the development streams of SVN.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Knowledge Management and Offshore-Onshore Coordination and Stakeholder Management.