- Around 6 years of experience as UI Developer in analysis, design and development of various enterprise and web - based applications.
- Experience in developing web applications using SOA and MVC architectures.
- Experienced in ReactJS and working with Flux and Redux architecture. Also worked with React Router for developing Single Page Applications.
- Used key features of AngularJS like two-way data binding, templates, services, controllers, scope, custom directives, filters, and dependency injection to get, post and represent data from database to the web browser.
- Expertise in writing Custom Directives in Angular 2.x.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI Standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Experience in creating charts using C3.js
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS like MySQL and Oracle in developing several packages, writing SQLqueries, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Understanding of project planning under Agile methodology.
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for server-side functionality.
- Experienced in working with defect tracking tools like JIRA, Rally and Confluence.
- Worked with AWS EC2, S3.
- Experience with using Version Control systems such as SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket and TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Worked with cloud technologies for deployment and storage configurations using AWS EC2, S3.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
Programming Languages: Java, JRuby, C#
Web/Application Servers: HTTP Web Server, WebLogic Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
Debugging Tools: Google Chrome Web Debugger, Visual studio Code, IDE Eclipse, SoapUI.
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma and protractor
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Operating system: Windows, Mac OS x, Linux, IBM Z/OS.
Confidential - San Antonio, Texas
UI /Angular Developer
- Designed animated webpages by importing the angular/animations, which is the latest animation package in Angular 4.0.
- Created Angular 4.0 parent and child components in the application by using the angular-cli command ng g component.
- Worked with the team to develop model form controls by adding the ngModel directive wherever needed in the application.
- Assisted team to use the CSS preprocessor SASS and implemented the custom styling for the entire application by creating style.scssas a common styling file to the whole project.
- Extensively used Bootstrap and Angular 4.0 to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Worked with NPM commands and using Package.Json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure effective definition, design, and implementation.
- Involved to maintain and update CSS code associated with web and many other platforms and being developed.
- Involved in Daily Scrum Meetings, which involves sprint planning, PI planning meetings, retrospectives, weekly status meetings and walkthroughs and also interacted with Business Analysts and Developers for resolving defects.
- Working closely with UX Designers to understand usability, informationarchitecture.
- Automated all functional features for different platforms to run on Perfecto sever
- Working on developing an automation framework for mobile/web application testing using java and Spring Framework.
- Working closely with other scrum teams to capture the business requirements and developed test cases and test suites in Qmetry.
- Working on developing REST and J2EE Web Services to validate data from Head-end components.
- Working with Jenkins to automate testing that allows the testers to schedule test automation cases and run them as per their convenience.
- Extensive working with Git and source tree to maintain code-base.
- Log defects encountered in the application through JIRA during test cycles and conducted fix verification.
- Extensive working in AGILE environment to date to harden SDLC processes via new tools or implementing steps to increase stability, reliability and performance.
Confidential - Dallas, Texas
UI/ React Developer
- Implemented a React.js blog application with React and Redux.
- Utilizing ofRedux offers contemporary art exhibitions, artist and curator lecture serious, film screenings, rentable studio spaces and fine art classes.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture.
- Worked on Packages like Web pack and BABEL as transpiler for converting into direct files.
- Created POC for present day working model with React.js implementation.
- Experience in developing Custom Directives and Services following Confidential Standards.
- Following Amex approved Libraries as Bootstrap for responsive web page building.
- Created SPA for the End User providing route technologies with faster and responsive using React.js Framework.
- Experience in building Custer centric Single Page Applications.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components, and used GRUNT & GULP as Task runners.
- Created some reusable components for designing interfaces using React.js.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Used JSX, Babel to browserify the data understandable to browser.
- Extensively used Web pack to remove code dependencies and to develop a SPA using React.js along with react-route.
- Worked on CSS pre-processor frameworks (SASS 3.4 & LESS 2.0)
- Implemented AJAX in web pages for accessing application data without refresh the whole pages for better user experience.
- Experience in using React.js to build web components.
- Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.js.
- Utilized Node.js for server hosting.
- Extensively used Node.js on front end (used namespaces, closures and custom bindings).
- Implemented data-binding using Node.js for front-end development of a current web application.
- Performed troubleshooting on all mobile platforms both through telephony Avaya system, and with remote support, Supporting iOS, Android.
- Worked on tools like Eclipse and GIT repositories and Installed and configured GIT and synced with multiple GIT-Hub repositories.
- Used React.js to build web components such as signup form and rule form.
- Built reusable and customizable components for the new website using React.js and React-Routes to create a single page web application: Headers, Categories
- Helped lead talks on future website development pertaining to UX, UI designs, and helped delegate projects to coworkers.
- Used CSS3 for styling and HTML5 for Templates in Ext JS.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Implemented Angular 2 Services for connectivity between web application and back-end API'S using TypeScript.
- Created Angular 2 components, implemented interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, decorators.
- Developed Angular 2 Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ngModel.
- Developed User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies.
- Performed product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Made design and technical decisions for Angular JS projects using CSS to preserve uniformity in all screens.
- Developed application code and unit test using the Angular JS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies.
- Collaborated in implementing the complete Application in the inbuilt MVC Architecture with Angular JS.
- Designed and implemented the Mongo DBschema and used SASS while styling with CSS3.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Utilized observables and Services in Angular2 for calling API's and build some custom directives.
- Developed applications using Angular 2 - Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Improved dependency injection for modular development and component isolation using Angular JS.
- Extensive use of Angular.js for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Worked on Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events, and Injectors.
- Adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Built interactive D3.JS graphics and visualizations of data, to communicate key concepts to readers.
- Contributed and developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Attended brainstorming sessions with UX team on User Research and iterated on the design to meet User, Business and current trend.
- Ensure graphics used in website do not cause inordinate delay in speed of page loading.
- Developed code to call the web service/API to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX.
- Refactoring the code to improve readability, code reuse, performance and maintainability.
- Coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Fixed cross browsing compatible issues from the initial stage of development for different browsers.
- Worked with testers in fixing the bugs and participated in code review sessions to maintain the standards.
- Strong sense of taking owner ship of the development and delivering in time with clean code.
- Maintained internal web application developed on WordPress CMS.
- Made changes as per the business request and resolved the issues found.
- Attended daily team meetings, weekly scrum & trained new joiners.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing and Production Support.
- Manipulated and controlled the objects by Object Oriented Programming.
- Programmed the Event handling for JQuery controls to accept user inputs and validate it.
- Worked on different cross browsing capability issue for IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Defined common style guide across the application (Fonts, Sizes, Color, Classes)
- Coordinated with on-site client and off-shore developers to deliver in time.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Involved in daily stand up to update the work progress following agile & scrum methodologies
- Involved in story planning, create timeline & ensuring on-time delivery of assigned stories.
- Maintained clean and understandable code for others to continue working.
- Uses SVN Tortoise as source version control systems for check-in and check-out
- Worked with testers in fixing the bugs found in different test environments
- Participated in code review, Training sessions and best common practices