- Over all 7 years of IT experience with 3 years of RPA developer experience including RPA Technologies like UI Path and Automation Anywhere.
- Hands on experience in developing BOTS using UI Path and managing robot’s workloads using UI path Work Queues
- Automated Web Based, Java Based, Mainframe, Desktop based applications using automation tool UI path
- Working knowledge of UI Path and UI Path Studio for developing front office and back office robots.
- Experience in Microsoft .Net Technologies (.NET Framework, MS Visual Studio .NET, ADO .NET, ASP.NET, C#, XML and WCF).
- Experience in development of Hybrid Mobile Web - based application, Design and implementation of REST API using ASP.Net Web API.
- Familiar with UI Path Components, feature, methods of automating business process.
- Solid experience in DB design (SQL DDL & DML), procedural programming (stored procedures, triggers), T SQL, Sql Server Performance Tuning, improvement, storage, index and configuration.
- Experience in each phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), concept to full implementation, and software design life cycle management implementation with Agile Methodologies.
- Hands on Experience with Process flow, Ui Path stages, Flowcharts and Sequences for designing the Workflows.
- Innovatively integrated the advanced features of automation tools like OCR, web recorder for existing robots and improved the performance to the internal and vendor application of the organization.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkinsand AWS.
- Created process model for windows-based application using Ui Path and testing it in the inbuilt control room provided by Ui Path.
- Involved in RPA Life cycle by Analysis, Boot Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- RPA script programming using Automation Anywhere, UI Path.
- Worked in various version control systems - SVN, GIT & TFS.
- Experienced in using Ui-Path Studio, Orchestrator, Screen, Data & Web scraping techniques.
- Automated text in PDF's using screen scraping to calculate the invoices and store them into a data table using Ui Path.
- Known for ability to multi-task and work on different applications at the same time.
- Experience working in an Agile software development methodology using sprints with Scrum framework, participate in daily stand-ups, retrospectives, planning and other required meetings, worked with quality assurance team to resolve issues.
- Possess excellent communication and Problem Solving skills and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Operating Systems: Windows 8,7,xp, Linux, IOS
RPA Tools: Buleprism, Automation Anywhere
Cloud Environments: AWS, Azure
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Mongo dB, MSSQLserver
Application Servers: WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat
Browsers: IE, Mozilla and Chrome, Safari
Development Tools: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, TextPad, Notepad++, VS Code
Open Source: Tomcat, log4J,JUnit,Ant,Putty,WinScp,Tortoise,vspehereclient
Configuration Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, TFS
Project Management Tools: Jira, Rally, Scrum works, Teamtrack
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
- Worked with SME's to create PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed separate SDD (Solution Design Documents).
- Strong experience in Automation Anywhere (Control Room, Client, Task Boot and Meta Boot).
- Good hands on experience on BulePrism and well versed with Buleprism Studio, BulePrism Robots and UiPath Orchestrator for developing robots.
- Involved in End to End development of Business Process using Robotic Process Automation.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of UI-Path processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Experience in using UI-path’s Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials.
- End to end process automation using UI-Path.
- Took business requirements, current and future state process designs and translated them into process flows, creating UI-Path work flows and sequences & packaging the tasks etc
- Developing and configuring automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Interacting with windows application and created Work flows and interacted all the other flows and sequences.
- Experienced in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Managed a team of developers in an agile environment.
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support.
- Involved in implementing best practices for RPA work in code review.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data.
- Responsible to develop services using .NET and Web API technology.
- Creating solution on process automation for different Business Applications (Windows based, Browser based, Java and Mainframe).
- Communicating with UI-Path product team on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the UI-Path community.
- Implemented multiple CI/CD pipelines as part of DevOps role for on-premises and cloud-based software using Jenkinsand AWS.
- Demonstrate work experience in using different activities in UI Path, mainly on Database, web and windows Applications, Excel, PDF etc.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for Pre-UAT phases supporting the operational teams during UAT and rollout phases.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Worked with SME's to create PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed separate SDD (Solution Design Documents).
- Good hands on experience on UiPath and well versed with UiPath Studio, UiPath Robots and UiPath Orchestrator for developing robots.
- Participated in online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential clients.
- Created database connections using connect activity and .net framework Data Provider to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data with UiPath.
- Maintained centralized systems for backup, security, and resources to Capture and reuse automated processes in a central repository.
- Worked on different adapters like Application and Web to login to websites, searching in website, submitting web forms, or updating records on a website.
- Implemented automation of various processes like extracting data from CSV, Excel files, invoice processing, order processing, service desk automation etc. with the help of UiPath.
- Worked on Image comparison using Image recognition with OCR, ICR and Machine learning for designing in UiPath Studio.
- Maintained both Attended and Unattended Robot resources, and provided centralized Robot logs, deployment, monitoring, remote Execution, Scheduling and Work Queues using UiPath Orchestrator.
- Performed stress test for BOT scripts to prove scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Creation, development and maintenance of automated MI Reporting of UI Path processes in MS Access and Excel, also looking into running this in MS SQL Server using MS Access front-end.
Environment: UI Path, UiPath Orchestrator, MS SQL Server, MS Acces.
Confidential, Boston, MA
RPA Developer / Blue Prism
- Automated manual errands utilizing Robotics Process Automation (RPA) innovation and set up broad RPA program.
- Collaborated with Process SME's to get ready Process Definition Document (PDD) and Solution Design Document (SDD) and instructed SME's to work with Bots in production.
- Designing UI Path process arrangements as per standard UI Path outline standards and traditions.
- Creating arrangement on process robotization for various Business Applications.
- Understand business rules and give a successful procedure and procedural arrangements by executing Robotic Process Automation Solutions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism procedures and items utilizing center work process rules that are productive, very much organized, viable and straightforward for facilitate prerequisites.
- Used Blue Prism's Credential Manager for keeping up, anchoring and recovering the client certifications.
- Achieved Process computerization by making and incorporating VBA contents to Blue Prism.
- Created database associations to fetch the information and mechanized the procedure to orchestrate information with Blue Prism.
- Tracking the production issues till conclusion by Audit Trails in Blue Prism.
- Made an interpretation of business necessities into process streams, VBOs (Visual Business Objects) by utilizing Blue prism protest studio, Blue prism process studio.
- Made End-to-End improvement of Business process utilizing Robotic Process Automation.
- Implementing change of prerequisites as a piece of organized change control procedure to help existing procedures.
- Worked on Creating database connection to fetch the information and made a Process to arrange the data.
- Extensively chipped away at different stages like Exception, Throttling, Exception Bubbling.
- Responsible for overseeing and controlling security.
- Involved in prerequisite investigation by social occasion both utilitarian and non-practical necessities gatherings.
- Created Process stages without utilizing Object utilizing Calculation, Condition and Loop organizes and executed in the control room environment.
- Innovatively incorporated the propelled highlights of robotization apparatuses, for example, OCR, Web recorder for existing robots and enhanced the execution.
- Spied the windows application and made Object and Process taken after by work lines and running Processes.
- Involved in robotization of different Processes include CRM frameworks and charging frameworks, for example, Account Creation, Order Creation, Default alternatives determination, Reading and sparing the ticket produced number and Invoice Generation to make the administration work area client's work simple and proficient.
- Analyzing the customer prerequisites and breaking them into sub-errands.
- Worked on low-level and abnormal state RPA evaluation and arrangements intended for Business process.
- Broke down the Process into sub-procedures to make them usable in different Business Objects.
- Expert learning RPA automation system for process including incorporated PCs, web advantage calls and web applications executed.
- Strong comprehension of item capacity, structure, conventions, application combination, innovation, advancement identified with Robotic Process Automation.
Environment: Blue Prism, VB, VBA, SAS Software, C# .Net, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2014, XML, HTML, Java Script, CSS.
- Developed basic windows based application using c#.net for various desktop applications.
- Developed Web forms for registration, to update the policy installment pages and application logic in ASP.Net, C# utilizing the power of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Wrote MySQL, SQL stored procedures and functions to manage data, MySQL queries for necessary requirements, and MySQL triggers for data automation.
- Used ASP.NET MVC model frame work to design the applications.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version Control and source code maintenance needs
- Implemented various complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Developed web pages using ASP. NET, C#.Net and SQL Server.
- Extensively used the OOPS concepts in the overall design and development of the system.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services.
- Written C#.NET code behind logic to control the UI designed in ASP.NET.Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.