- iOS Application Developer with around 10+ years of Professional experience and in iOS Mobile Application Development.
- Developed high performance Native iOS applications using XCode, iOS Frameworks, iPhone simulators, Swift, iPhone SDK and Cocoa Touch framework .
- Developed enterprise level, large scalable and database driven applications which respond appropriately at every phase of their SDLC using iOS Frameworks and different versions of Swift.
- A clear understanding of Mobile Development Life Cycles and MVC design pattern and Clean swift architecture which is one of the code blocks of Cocoa where model, views, and controller classes are separated cleanly, based on role.
- Expertise in concepts of UI design like UI Views, UI Table Views, UI Tab Bar Views, UI Scroll View, UI Navigation Controllers.
- Implemented iOS native frameworks like Core Data, Core Foundation, Core Location.
- Experience with data parsing forms ( XML, JSON ) to dynamically display data on devices, and with Web service like RESTful API.
- Experience in CocoaPods for dependency integration with third party libraries such as video, audio, networking and animation.
- In - depth knowledge of Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) and Manual Reference Counting(MRC)
- Experienced in all aspects of iPad and iPhone application development including designing for all types of screen sizes and orientations with Auto Layout in story boards.
- Profound in creative and analytical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with GIT version control systems for debugging and connecting to remote files in server securely.
- Having Good knowledge with push notifications for Sending notifications with and without an app.
- Awareness of all protocols in distribution of the App in App Store and having clear understanding of Apple’s design principles.
- Thorough understanding of App store requirements, iTunes Connect and iOS Provisioning Portal (Certificates, App IDs, Provisioning and Distribution).
- Ability to work on large-scale e-commerce projects.
- Experienced in persisting data device-side by creating and extracting data from database and displaying on iPhone using Core data .
- Excellent ability in writing and tuning complex subqueries with SQL stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Experience in design, development, and testing client-server and n-tier applications using Java/J2EE Application development by using Software Development Methodologies.
- Good communication skills, problem-solving skills, quick learning skills, deep understanding of the concepts, excellent team member.
iOS Application: Software iOS 12, swift 4.2, Cocoa Touch, UI Kit, XCode 10.1.
Programming languages: Swift 4.2
Database Technologies: Oracle-10g, MySQL, SQLite3
IDE: XCode 10, App code, Net Beans, Eclipse IDE, Cloud 9, Notepad++.
Operating systems: Windows 10, iOS 11, Ubuntu 14.04/16.04 , Mac OS 10.13
Version Control tools: SVN, GIT, Bitbucket.
Communication Channel: Slack, Trello, JIRA, Toggl
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Participating and contributes to all phases in building new digital products, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review, and deployment planning.
- Closely Worked with product owner to define user requirements.
- Designing and developing iPhone applications using Clean Swift architecture with Swift.
- Involved in doing AGILE practices, attending daily agile (SCRUM) meetings and SPRINT retrospective meetings. Worked with an Agile, Scrum methodology to ensure delivery of high-quality work with every iteration
- Implemented Touch ID and Face ID to ease the login process and offer a high level of authentication.
- Worked with UITableViews, Custom Cells, UIScrollViews, UIStackViews, UICollectionViews, Navigation Controllers, delegates and protocols.
- Integrated Protocols and Extensions to comply with the Swift Coding Style.
- Handled custom menus, dialogs and creating image views with custom bar buttons.
- Worked with Cocoa Frameworks, which includes UIKit, Foundation, UI Date Picker, UI Image picker.
- Worked with User Defaults to store Data as a.plist file.
- Implemented Accessibility Voice over and dynamic text for the application.
- Developed Navigation between views was mixture of using UINavigationController, UIGestureRecognizer and UIPopViewController.
- Developed critical tools for this project like Customized Views, Page control and Scroll view.
- Used REST web services and JSON data to parse which is received from the Back-end.
- Worked extensively on UITableViewController and made customized table view cells according to the client Pre-fetching data for different views for smooth screen transitioning.
- Used JIRA to track project status and bug tracking.
- Migrated the application through different versions of Swift from Swift 4 to Swift 4.2.
- Developed and tested application end to end and business logic with unit tests using the XCTest framework.
- Worked with NSURL Session for web service consumption and NSJSON Serialization for parsing said service responses.
- Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes.
Environment: Swift 4.2, XCODE 10.1, iOS SDK's, iOS 12, UIKit, Core Data, Cocoa Touch, RESTful, Core Location, Core Animation, Clean Swift Architecture, Unit Testing, UI Testing, Key Chain Access, Touch ID, Face ID.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Worked on designing the prototypes for the UI screens with Swift 4 which should be consistent with Android and web application development team.
- Implemented Keychain to credentials and Touch ID for local authentication in to the Account.
- Extensively used Auto Layout to make the application compatible for previous models of iPhone.
- Connection to web service was achieved using GCD. Delegate methods implemented to handle reception of response, data, error, and load finish.
- Consuming Restful web services and getting them in JSON format received from the Back-end services displaying data in the view controllers.
- Migrated the application through different versions of Swift from Swift 3 to Swift 4.
- Worked on making network calls on the background thread using Grand Central Dispatch(GCD).
- Adept at developing various unit tests to ensure clean and stable code.
- Worked with a SCRUM approach on a 2-week sprint iteration. Managed SCRUM story tickets and bug fixes using Jira.
- Attended Weekly meetings with Business team to discuss the updates and changes in the project.
- Project matriculated utilizing JIRA tool to assign & track the work progress.
- Used Git version control system to get all the updated code in the repository by looking at latest commits and pull requests.
- Published the application on App store and pushed the upgrades after every sprint discharge.
- Involved in application release in app store and responsible for defect free migration in different environments.
Environment: XCode 9, iOS 11, Swift 4, iOS SDK, Core Frameworks, JSON parsing, Git, Grand Central Dispatch.