- In search of challenging job position as an automation test engineer in well - reputed institution, where my automation skills and overall experience could be a part of a growing organization, and prove an asset to them.
- + 4 years of extensive experience in information Technology with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, Proficient in testing on client/Server and web based applications.
- In depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle (BLC). And QA methodologies including Waterfall and Agile methodologies to ensure appropriate Quality Control.
- Good experience in creating, modifying and enhancing both manual Test cases and Test Scripts created in Selenium Webdriver with Test NG, Junit and Robot frameworks
- Experience in Automation, Integration (CIT/SIT/UAT), Installation, Smoke, Regression, System, GUI, Adhoc, Incident, Recovery, Cross Browser and Compatibility Testing.
- Fair Hands-on experience using Xpath functions and page object model. Experience with Jenkins integration for continuous integration
- Browser compatibility testing on: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and mobile devices.
- Good knowledge of working with MySQL, Oracle 11g relational databases.
- Experienced working on windows, Linux systems.
- Strong technical communication, collaboration and team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
Web services: AWS, SOAP, REST, JSON, WSDL, XML
Testing: Robot framework, Selenium Web driver, Junit, TestNG
RDBMS: Oracle, Informix, Sybase, SQL, PL/SQL
Networking: TCP/IP, RPC, HTTP
Content Management Systems: Symphony CMS, WordPress, Drupal
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Versioning Systems: SVN, Git, GitHub, GitLab
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX(LINUX, Solaris), Mac OS
Tools: Eclipse, IntellijIdea, WebStorm, Pycharm, Tomcat, Adobe Photoshop,AEM, MS Visual studio, IBM rational, HP QTP/ALM, Jmeter, SoapUI
Confidential, New Jersey
Web Application Automation Engineer
- Performed agile testing, review the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and release planning meeting and used rally tool.
- Participated in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Having experience working in Agile environment with CI/CD.
- Participated in peer review with team and developers to review test cases/test scripts.
- Write unit tests in PHP by using of TDD to implement multiple tests on that base.
- Developing selenium Test cases for automation using Robot framework and Python.
- We are Creating full behavioral and internal tests that used for automated test scripts troubleshoot defects and code resolutions
- Preparing Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- Experience of scripting in Python, PHP and Java command line applications to the use of control statements
- Utilize Soap UI and Jmeter for testing REST and SOAP web services to develop APIs and CLIs to support automated testing, remote testing and fault injection
- Experience testing batch and ETL jobs
- Experience with Jenkins and Gitlab for continuous integration
- Proven experience meeting large deliverables with fixed and aggressive deadlines
- Actively communicated with the end users and business users to create realistic test cases.
- Provide test summary documentation and analyze test results, identifying trends and/or root causes of problems.
- Developed training materials, system maintenance and operating manuals for the QA environment and used the same to train the users.
- Establish business continuity through Knowledge Transfer and mentoring of new resources.
Intern-Application developer (AEM Developer)
- We created custom web application with the use of AngularJs services.
- Formed Python marketing email templates for Constant contact, Mail Chimp and Aweber.
- Implemented server-client side CRUD operation using PHP and AngularJs services.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Utilized JQuery plug-in such as auto complete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Developed effective solutions that are integrated to company's information technology standards.
- Used Git for version control.
Jr. User Interface Developer
- Built CMS builds, I nte gra ting fee ds from soc ia l ne tworks c ust om de ve loping blogs .
- De ve loped wire fra m e m oc kups to illustra te possible solution for CR M inte gra tion and de ve loping doc um e nta tion for c om ple x sy ste m minim a l c onte nt m igra tion.
- I nte gra ted with third - pa rty AP I s C ustom iz ing W ord P r e ss to support spec ific func tiona lity.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall UX.
- Translated designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness.