- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance and Testing with extensive knowledge of Software Automation Framework, Design & Implementatio n using Selenium Tool.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique CSS and XPath locators using source code of the page to identify each unique element
- Extensively experienced in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile/Scrum, Waterfall methodologies .
- Experienced in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts from Requirements and Use - Cases .
- Experienced with training and mentoring team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- Expertise in designing the Test Scenarios and scripting the test cases to test the application.
- Expertise in QA process and different levels of testing such as Functional, Regression, and Integration testing with business scenarios.
- Expertise in Manual Testing and Automated Testing of applications developed on various environments.
- Extensively experienced in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile / Scrum, Waterfall methodologies .
- Proficient in creating Automation Framework from scratch and configuring various other peripheral tools to perform tests.
- Expertise in implementing cross browser and cross platform web testing with SeleniumWebDriver .
- Experienced in developing Page Object Model Framework using Page Factory in SeleniumWebDriver .
- Extensive knowledge of developing Data driven and Hybrid framework with SeleniumWebDriver .
- Proficient in Developing Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid Framework in Selenium WebDriver .
- Experienced in performing Data driven testing using Data Provider Annotation in TestNG .
- Experienced in developing and executing automation Regression testing using Java, SeleniumWebDriver and developing Test Frameworks using TestNG / Junit, Maven tools.
- Good Knowledge on using Maven's central repository to manage external JARs and other dependencies.
- Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files. Expert in using Git / GitHub as a source repository system.
- Skilled in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tool .
- Good Knowledge in using JIRA for tracking, analyzing and documenting defects . Strong Knowledge in HP ALM/ Quality Center for Testing and Defect Tracking.
- Experienced in testing Application Web Services using Rest Assured.
- Experienced in load test using JMeter and API Testing by JMeter Scripts with Maven
- Experienced in developing Mobile Automation Framework and writing test scripts for Mobile Testing .
- Good knowledge on Cross browser testing with browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome using WebDriver .
- Experienced in writing basic SQL queries to extract and analyze data in primarily Oracle Database.
- Enthusiast to learn and develop quickly using new technologies. Strong analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently and as a team with minimal supervision.
- Authorized to work in United States for any employer
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Maven, TFS - Coded UISQL Server, Visual Studios 2005/2008/2010 , Robot Framework, Appium, Perfecto:
Bug Reporting Tools: Quality Center, Clear Quest, Rally
Requirement Management Tools: Quality Center(ALM), Test Director, Winrunner 8.2 Microsoft Test Manager, Mercury Quality Center
Operating System: Windows 7/XP/2000, UNIX Linux
Project Methodologies: SDLC, Agile Scrum, Waterfall, V-Module
Languages: SQL, C, C ++, core Java, J2EE, python
Database: Oracle, SQL server, PLSQL
Web Technologies: C, C++, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML, Java, python, ASP.Net Java Script, SOAP UI
Frame works: Ajax, Struts 1.1/1.0/2.3, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 2.1,3.1
App Servers: Apache Tomcat 7, JBoss, Liferay portal
Build Tools: Ant 1.6x, Maven, TestNG, Protractor
Version Control: IBM Rational Synergy, CVS, Git, Garret, Accurev
Automation Engineer (Selenium)
Confidential - Salt Lake City, UT
- Involved in creating project plan, test plans, estimations, and development and tracking projects .
- Involved in Test Case Preparation and Test Case Execution .
- Analyzed application to find out which part can be automated and which can be manually tested.
- Created Test Cases and scenarios for Regression, Integration as well as Back - end and System testing .
- Worked closely with clients in gathering and reviewing the business requirements for each Sprint/Release.
- Performed and planed regression, integration, functional, system compatibility and User Acceptance testing.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting defects using JIRA .
- Used JIRA to store and maintain the Test Repository and Document Generation. Performed Regression Testing for the new builds using Selenium WebDriver .
- Developed Web Service Test using Postman and Rest API .
- Developed Hybrid framework for web automation using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and Jenkins .
- Designed and build Automation Framework for web based software products using Page Object Model ( POM ) design using Page Factory in Selenium WebDriver to reduce code and better maintenance .
- Performed BDD ( Behavior Driven Development ) with Data Driven Test Automation Framework using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkins format.
- Created and executed multi-action scripts based on test script / scenario flows. Coordinated the UAT testing by guiding the users during UAT .
- Interacted with the developers to get an estimate and to resolve technical issues. Created several custom reports from Test management tool those were helpful for management to understand overall Testing status of the entire project. Prepared Weekly reports and built status reports. Environment: Maven, Jenkins, HTML, XML, Oracle, Java Script, GitHub, Ajax, UNIX, Windows, Selenium WebDriver, JIRA, Soap UI, JMeter, Cucumber, HP ALM, TestNG.
Automation Engineer (Selenium)
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Participated in analyzing the user/business requirements, functional specifications and use case documents to create the Test Plans and Test cases for System testing.
- Involved in analyzing Requirements, System Specifications, Use-Cases and Technical specifications.
- Verified the integration of various components in the application and executed end-to-end testing.
- Involved in Black box, Functional, Integration, System, Regression, Reliability, Usability, Scalability and User Acceptance Testing.
- Performed Test Cases Management using HP ALM.
- Involved in writing the PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Wrote test case automation scripts in java using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Wrote Selenium script for taking screenshot and used Selenium Actions class to handle mouse movements and hover-over actions on Web Elements.
- Used firebug to identify object's ids, Name, XPath, links in the application.
- Implemented Continuous Integration of automation framework using Jenkins, GitHub and Maven.
- Conducted Regression Testing whenever some code module was changed; identified risks and developed mitigation strategies.
- Performed Regression testing on new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium.
- Implemented automation test scripts using REST Assured for web service testing.
- Participated in enhancement meetings focused on making the product more effective in real time scenario.
- Played a major part in testing and timely delivery of the product.
- Participated in Daily Scrum meeting, Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
Environment: TestNG, Maven, JUnit, VBScript, Java, Java Script, GitHub, Appium, MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, Windows, UNIX, Web Services, HP ALM, Selenium Grid, Selenium WebDriver, XML, JIRA, MS Office Tools.
Selenium Automation Engineer
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Involved in creating Test Strategies, Test Plans, and Test Cas es for QA Process Management.
- Responsible for liaison with business groups, development team, implementation and software vendors.
- Developed and executed system Test cases based on the Functiona l and Technical requirements.
- Performed goal oriented exploratory testing, developed and executed test cases for functionality testing, security testing, and integration testing and back-end testing.
- Used JIRA to track, report, and manage defect throughout the test cycle and attended Defect Status Meeting on dail y basis during testing cycle.
- Extracted data from different department to flat files and load the data to th e target SQL server database.
- Used complex SQL queries to perfo rm back-end database testing.
- Implemented cross browser and cross platform web testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Parallel cross browser testing using Selenium Grid and Junit, later moved to TestNG.
- Performed regression testing on new build, every modification in the application using WebDriver.
- Used Selenium to expand test scenarios to catch m ore bugs and improve quality.
- Designed and developed automated scripts for functional, regression, sanity, and integration testing using Selenium .
- Developed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various stages of the application including integration, regression, functional and acceptance testing using Selenium .
- Identified the defects through Selenium and ensured that business processes deliver the expected results and remain reliable through out the production release.
- Participated in UAT testing.
- Attended Defect review meetings with testers and development team.
- Reported Test Execution & Defect status on Weekly basis to the Management. Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, HP ALM, Windows, Agile Methodology, MS Office tools, Oracle, SQL Server, C/C++, HTML, XML, UNIX.