- Excellent knowledge in CSS with preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Experience in creating web applications using Angular 1.x/2.0 and ReactJS.
- Developed web applications like message posting and auto complete form valuations using JSON, AJAX, and DOM scripting.
- Developed Responsive web design(RWD) using Media Queries and Bootstrap .
- Experience in using various j Query controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Strong experience in using React JS along with Redux and Flux for creating reusable UI components.
- Experience in NodeJS modules like grunt, bowerto integrate with designs and requirements
- Used Webpack for client-side and server-side development with NodeJS.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Excellent skills in creating and accessing various databases using MongoDB.
- Pleasant experience working in health care, media, commercial and broadcasting domains.
- Expert-level knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility and design constraints and Google analytics.
- Used Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools such as Jenkins. knowledge on configuring, deploying and automating instances on cloud environments like AWS.
- Implemented test driven development using Testing tools like Grunt/Gulp.
- Used GIT , SVN for Version controlling, error reporting and project management tools JIRA .
- Worked on Unit test by Test-Driven Development (TDD), writing test cases using Jasmine, QUnit, Karma, Mocha, Chai and Protractor for E2E testing.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model.
- Implemented Ecommerce digital transformation for client teams to innovative solutions.
- Dedicated team Player with excellent, communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in complete software SDLC which includes requirement gathering, coding, design, analysis, testingusing Agileinvolved in daily SCRUM meetings and Sprint cycles .
Frameworks: AngularJS 1.x, Angular 2/4, ReactJS, Redux Saga, Flux, NodeJS,D3.js, Webpack,Dust.js,Twitter Bootstrap,NgRx, RxJS,Vector Map
IDE s: NetBeans, Visual Studio, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, WebStorm
Work Flow: Responsive Web Design, Single Page App, Typescript
OperatingSystem: Windows, Mac, Linux
Tools: Grunt, Gulp, QUnit, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, Enzyme, Protractor(E2E)
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Version Controls: GIT,SVN
Confidential, Austin, TX
Front End Developer/React JS Developer
- Design, develop and test HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Typescript, jQuery and React.JS thatmeets accessibility and web browser standards for website.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Dnd.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Node js in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub and was responsible to resolve the code conflicts.
- Used ASANA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Monitoring the Teamwork and providing technical help to the team for their ASANA tickets.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, SASS, React JS, Redux, Flex Node JS, JSP, Web-Pack, GitHub, Karma, Jasmine, Agile
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Front End Developer,
- Responsible in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- Designed and Developed User Interactive single page web applications (SPA) using Angular5.
- Implemented Angular features like components, directives, pipes, services and adopted new features from Angular 5 in our application.
- For the data communication between various components used Input, output, directives and shared services.
- For the better user navigation between the components used routing feature using router module.
- Implemented Template Driven Forms and Model Driven Forms including Form controls and custom form validations in the application.
- Created Custom Directive for Typeahead search facility using RXJS and Angular which can be attached in any input field.
- Used open source library like Angular material to create customized components.
- Used NgRx store to setup an immutable data structure and makes consistent applications on top of Angular.
- Implemented the Lazy Loading of the modules to optimize the overall application speed.
- Implemented TDD (Test Driven Development) approach by using testing tools such as Jasmine, Karma.
- Well experienced in checking cross-browser compatibility for different versions of IE, chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- Used component-based architecture to develop reusable Angular components.
- Used Bootstrap 4 to style the web pages and make the application responsive.
- Used CSS SASS preprocessor and created various mixins, variables, custom fonts and directives.
- Used GIT for version controlling systems.
- Worked in Agile methodology, two weeks Sprint and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application to deliver in time.
Confidential, Rapids, IA
Front End Developer
- Involved in fixing bugs in existing components and making them uniform in all browsers.
- Developed a secured Login Authentication using AngularJSRegular Expressions, Express-Session, JSON Web Tokens.
- Utilized ng-react module to bind React Components to Angular Directives.
- Used http with AngularJSinterceptors to make sure the requests were valid and used ui-router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
- Effective use of CSS3 features, such as creating multiple column, borders and background, etc. and used SASS Preprocessor.
- Expertise in using Node Packaged Modules (NPM ) and Bower .
- Used Data Tables, a table plugin for jQuery, to display the data in tables along with pagination.
- Used tools like Grunt, Gulp and Webpack as task runners and orchestrators for the build process.
- Used NodeJS to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Built backend REST API with NodeJS.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) from AngularJS factories and services
- Developed test cases for TDD in QUnit, Karma and Jasmine.
- Interacted with the back-end staff and scrum master at the daily meeting for new features in this web app using Agile software development methodology.
- Translate designs provides by UI creative design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
- Worked on integrating jQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- Involved in debugging HTML, CSS and JS code using tools such as Chrome Inspector, and Firefox Firebug.
- Handled browser compatibility issues in browser such as IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Used Grunt with Grunt file to minify the JS file in whole application.
- Prepared Unit and System Testing Specification documents and performed Unit and System testing of the application.
- Reviewed the code for ensuring adherence to Java coding standards.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
- Worked with Jasmine in testing and performed Unit testing and execution testing utilizing JUNIT .
- Developed UI pages using media queries and made completely responsive.
- Reviewed the code foe ensuring adherence to Java coding standards.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Created Pseudo elements and CSS3 Border, CSS3 Background, CSS3 Transitions .
- Worked with jQueryFusion Charts for generating reports.
- Extensively used CSS to change the styles to be used in future web layouts and debugging the errors issues with CSS.
- Maintain the code base by frequent updates to revision using GIT version control system.
- Performed cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing using Karma and Jasmine.
- Developed test cases for TDD in QUnit, Karma and Jasmine .
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology .