- Over 4 years of IT experience in Software Testing, Testing processes and Automation frameworks.
- Strong experience in Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) using Agile - Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong knowledge in analyzing business requirements, developing and executing test plans, test cases and test scenarios for manual/automated testing.
- Expertise in creating and implementing test plans and test cases based on user requirements and functional specifications.
- Extensive working experience in Functional testing, Regression testing and Automation testing.
- Good Knowledge in performing defect tracking & management in JIRA.
- Experienced in creating and maintaining defects using JIRA.
- Strong Knowledge in HP ALM/ Quality Center for Testing and Defect Tracking.
- Expertise in SQL scripts/queries for data verification to compare the expected results with database.
- Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Good Knowledge in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Java, WebDriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Experienced in performing Data driven testing using Data Provider Annotation in TestNG.
- Experienced in Developing Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid Framework in Selenium WebDriver.
- Good Knowledge in developing Page Object Model Framework using Page Factory in Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in using GitHub as a source repository system.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Able to create and execute Automated Test Scripts using Business Process Testing.
- Ability to design and develop of a Keyword driven Framework for Test Automation.
- Knowledge on SOAP and REST based web services, SOAPUI testing tool.
- Helped the team in estimations of automation project.
- Experience in interaction with Clients on requirement analysis.
- Effective communication skills for mediating between developers, clients and management.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work independently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Test Automation Engineer
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies, and Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using agile methodologies.
- Performed Verification, Validation, and Transformations on the Input data (Text files, XML files) before loading into target database.
- Reported the defects through JIRA and tracked them on daily basis.
- Involved in executing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for backend testing.
- Extensively used Page Objects design and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance from developer perspectives.
- Designed and Developed Test Cases for automated testing using Selenium, JUnit and IntelliJ IDE.
- Developed test code in Java language using IntelliJ, JUnit framework.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, Maven tool and automated scripts in java using JUnit prior to agile release.
- Created test cases, scripts based on functional specification, prepared test data for testing.
- Developed Test cases manually and generated Automation Scripts using open source tools like Selenium Web Driver, SOAP UI, Maven and Jenkins.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Involved in designing & developing data driven framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and implemented Java Mail to send the regression result automatically.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression testing for releases of the application.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification was done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Used JUnit framework to run unit test and Maven to build the Project.
- Performed Web Service API testing using Smart Bear SoapUI and created regression suite with assertions.
- Participated in Daily Scrum meeting, Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
Environment: HP ALM, TestNG, Junit, Maven, JMeter, Jenkins, JIRA, Agile (Scrum), SOAPUI, Rest, Cucumber, UNIX, HTML, XML, Xpath, HTTP, Firebug, SQL, RDBMS, Oracle, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Restful API, Windows, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Analyzed, Understood and Estimated requirements.
- Wrote Test Cases and Test Procedures based on the Test Plan.
- Analyzed project documentation and prepared detailed Test Cases.
- Analyzed software failures and reported bugs on JIRA which has been used as the defect tracking and project management tool.
- Interacted with Business Analyst and developers for bug review using JIRA.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries to check Data integrity.
- Executed test scenarios, test cases and test scripts for both web and mobile applications using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG with a good analysis of the element locators and WebDriver methods.
- Worked with utilities like Firebug and Firepath for the identification of web elements using locators such as id, name, Xpath, CSS Selectors, Link Text, Partial Link Text and Tags.
- Performed cross-browser testing on various browsers like IE, Chrome and Firefox and ensured compatibility on different browsers using Java, TestNG and Jenkins.
- Performed testing using SOAPUI on different data sources and validated the RESTful web services.
- Worked on mobile app testing using Perfecto mobile for applications on both IOS and Android.
- Involved in using MAVEN for build management, SVN as source repository and Jenkins for Continuous Integration of the builds.
- Prepared test status reports during test execution process.
- Participated and reported statuses in all test related project team meetings.
Environment: JIRA, Agile (Scrum), SOAPUI, Rest, Cucumber, UNIX, HTML, XML, Xpath, HTTP, Firebug, SQL, RDBMS, Oracle, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Restful API, Windows, HP ALM, TestNG, Junit, Maven, JMeter, Jenkins, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word.
Confidential, Long Island, NY
- Actively Involved in SDLC Software Development Life Cycle and Test Life Cycle, Test Strategies, Methodologies, and processes.
- Responsible for increasing accuracy by eliminating most front-end data capture submission errors.
- Administered and configured Quality Center/ALM in Agile environment.
- Responsible for configuring Quality Center/ALM.
- Developed SQL queries based on mapping document.
- Developed Automation Scripts in Selenium for Functional testing and Regression Testing.
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
- Attended daily (AGILE/SCRUM) Stand-up and Weekly team meetings with team to discuss the Testing status and issues.
- Executed functional, data-driven and load testing for web services/API testing in SOAPUI.
- Worked with developer to reproduce the bugs and to resolve usability issues during UAT.
- Participated in Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly automation meeting with all other QA, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
Environment: Quality Center/ALM, TestNG, Selenium, JUnit, Maven, SOAPUI, Java, Java Script, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, JIRA, HTML, CSS, XML, XPATH, Firebug, SQL, DB2, Windows.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Selenium WebDriver, JIRA, HP ALM, Soap UI
Programming Languages: CSS, Java, Java Script, Python
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
Version Control: SVN, Git, GitHub
Project Build / Framework: Junit, TestNG, Maven, Page Object Model, JMeter
Development Ide: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server
Test Management Tools: Jira, Quality Center, ALM
Project & Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA, MS Project
Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat
Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/UNIX, Mac OS