- E xperience on working with various AWS Services including Amazon EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Glacier, Cloud front, Cloud Trial, Cloud watch, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Dynamo Db, IAM, L ambda, Cloud Formation etc.
- In - depth experience in AWS using EC2, Volume and Snapshot management, AWS Dynamo DB, AWS S3, AWS RDS, AWS VPC, Route 53, Elastic Beanstalk and IAM services and Good Knowledge and working experience in cloud Migration
- Experience working on building Infrastructure as code using AWS Cloudformation and Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments
- Managed Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes .
- Proficient with Docker based container deployments to create shelf environments for Dev teams and containerization of environment delivery for releases.
- Experienced in working with Docker container snapshots, attaching it to a running container, managing containers, directory structures and removing Docker images.
- Implemented Infrastructure as a code tools like Ansible and Chef for legacy system applications.
- Experienced with Jenkins as Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment Tool.
- Experienced in using build tools like Maven and Ant for the building of deployable artifacts from source code and pushing them into the Nexus repository.
- Experienced in setting up project baselines, branching, merging and taking regular backups of the source in SVN, GIT and GitHub .
- Experience in creating Nagios Monitoring infrastructure and various Nagios plugins Script based on Perl and Python for checking the health of App servers and for monitoring loads.
- Extensively worked in monitoring infrastructure to identify and troubleshoot issues on servers using tools like Nagios , Splunk , and JIRA .
- Strong use of Shell scripting languages including BASH for Linux and Mac and Power Shell for Windows systems.
- S upporting database systems including Oracle, MySQL on Linux/Unix, and Windows environment.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Designed and deployed AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer , Auto scaling groups.
- Enabled Logging on S3 bucket access, VPC flow, CloudTrail, AWS config, AWS inspector, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, AWS API gateway and EC2 Application servers.
- Migrated few Cloud formation templates to Terraform by using various AWS modules and Secured the Terraform state file in S3 buckets. Used Terraform Plan to meticulously detect and analyze the changes that will be inflicted after Terraform Apply.
- Leveraging KOPS and implemented a Kubernetes Container Orchestration solution within AWS allowing for easy management, creation and recovery of assets.
- Integrated Docker container orchestration framework using Kubernetes by creating pods, config Maps, and deployments. Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm and created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications and managed Kubernetes manifest files
- Writing ANSIBLE Playbooks with Python, SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python, Run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Built EAR and WAR files with custom configuration settings using Maven Tool Kit and further developed Chef cookbooks to pull the Artifacts stored in Nexus to continuously deploy the archives on to Apache Tomcat Web Server and WebSphere Application Servers.
- Used Maven as build tool on java projects to build artifacts on the source code, and defined dependencies and plugins in POM.xml for various required activities to be done. Integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories, views, and access control strategies.
- Scheduled Splunk based Reports and Alerts to monitor the system health performance and breaches.
- Developed Linux, UNIX, Perl and Shell Scripts for manual deployment of the code to various environments.
Build and Release Engineer
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the AWS cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud ( VPC ), Public and Private Subnets, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer ( ELB ), Security Groups and manage AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and used Amazon Glacier for our QA and UAT environments.
- Involved in AWS provisioning and AWS administrations like IAM , Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3 , CloudFront , RDS , VPC , Route53 , CloudWatch , CloudTrail .
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the Subversion / GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- Migrated the current Linux environment to AWS/RHEL Linux environment and used auto scaling feature and Involved in Remediation and patching of Unix/Linux Servers.
- Integrate and implement a complete cloud services framework ( IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS ) and cloud deployment model (private, public, and hybrid).
- Defined dependencies and plugins in Maven POM.xml for various activities and integrated Maven with GIT to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Creating a fully Automated Jenkins Jobs CI/CD pipeline Build and Deployment Platform and coordinating code builds promotions and orchestrated deployments using Jenkins.
- Focused on containerization and immutable infrastructure, Docker has been core to this experience, along with Kubernetes .
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Configured Docker container for branching purposes and Implemented Docker automation solution for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery model.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows XP/vista/7/8, MAC-OS, Unix
Programming Skills: C, C++, Java, SQL
Build tools: Maven 2.2.1, ANT 1.7, Gradle, Jenkins
Version Control tools: Subversion, Git and GitHub
Configuration Management tools: Chef, Ansible, Docker, Puppet and Kubernetes.
Databases: SQL server, MySQL, RDS, DynamoDB
Scripting Languages: Shell scripting, Ruby, Perl, Php, Python
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Docker
Virtualization Tools: VMWare, Virtual box, Amazon Web Services
Cloud Environment: AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Jenkins
Middleware Technologies: Tomcat, Web logic
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum ), Waterfall