- Around 8+ years of experience in IT services and consulting working as a Sr. Full Stack Python Developer with expertise in Python, Django/Flask, design patterns, libraries (NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib, Pandas, SQLAlchemy), Amazon Web Services (AWS), NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra) and Relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres), Big Data and Hadoop technologies working in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).Ability to use Python libraries such as PyEZ, Netmiko, JSNAPy.
- Proficient architecting scalable platforms, Object - Oriented Programming (OOP), database design, creating Web Services, SOAP, REST and Microservices.
- Highly experienced with DevOps technologies including Jenkins, Splunk, Chef, RabbitMQ, ELK Stack, Apache ActiveMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible.
- Extensive experience writing PL/SQL and SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and triggers.
Confidential - Monroe, Louisiana
Sr. Full Stack Python Developer
- Managed large datasets using Pandas API ecosystem to analyze the different segments of customers based on Location.
- Developed views and templates using Python and created a user-friendly website interface using Django’s view controller and template language.
- Implemented advanced procedures like text analytics and processing using the in-memory computing capabilities like Apache Spark. Used jinja2 if statement for structure control. Used PyChecker for testing code.
- Created a Handler function in Python using AWS Lambda that can invoke when the service is executed.
- Created services using AngularJS factory method and used Angular6.0 and promise to handle asynchronous calls.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using NumPy and used SQLAlchemy to fetch the data.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Responsible for the Automation of the deployment of the Conductor application on AWS lambda using high-end AWS architectural components.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Created bean docker gem for easy creation of additional docker containers on Elastic Beanstalk instances for testing and diagnostics.
- Created RESTful API’s to integrate and enhance functionalities of the application. Also Utilized Restful API in communicating with third parties.
- Refactored and extended large existing Django/Python code base by maintaining PEP-8 code standards and fix the bugs. Worked on Element Tree XML API in python to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Designed and developed web crawler in python using Scrapy framework and using RabbitMQ as a messaging server between the microservices.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Virtual box and VMware virtual machine for Ubuntu and Linux servers.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Designed and Implemented Microservices Architecture Applications using AWS ECS and Docker.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP and REST for sending and getting data from the external interface in XML and JSON format.
- Develop Automation Scripts and programming libraries that interface with various devices and deal with repetitive tasks such as configuration and extraction of CLI outputs using Python.
- Used Test Driven Approach for developing the application and implemented the unit tests using Python Unit Test framework called PyUnit.
- Make connection with using TCP/IP protocol with the help of Socket module in python to connect with external java collector to monitor application performance.
- Unit test all develop module using PyUnit and nose test framework, also develop custom scenario to test worst case scenario for the application.
Confidential - Houston, Texas
Sr. Full Stack Python Developer
- Developed web scrapers using urllib3 to collect raw data from the web and Data exporting to CSV file using Pandas.
- Used advanced packages like Mock, patch and Beautiful soup in extracting the Data during development phase and perform unit testing.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval. Wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Developed GUI using Python and Django for dynamically displaying block documentation and other features of python code using a web browser.
- Created Python scripts for data access and analysis (Scripts, DataFeeds, XLS, FIXML) to aid in process and system monitoring, and reporting.
- Installed/configured/maintained Apache servers on all machines (production server and development servers).
- Developed Restful Microservices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format. Designed and built a reporting module that uses Apache Spark SQL to fetch and generate reports.
- Constructed and involved in penetration tested Production EC2 Container Service Stacks; as well as installed, managed and designed DOL - Docker Containers onto AWS-GovCloud.
- Creating and configuring virtual development environments with Chef and Virtual Box and Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit and custom tools developed in Python and Bash
- Created RDDs, performed analysis and ran queries in Python and Apache Spark based on retrospective and groups.
- Developed python code for different tasks, dependencies, SLA watcher and time sensor for each job for workflow management and automation using Airflow tool.
- Used AWS CloudWatch for performing Monitoring, customized metrics and file logging and successfully completed the task in using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Created a backend server with Python Flask that implemented routing for indexing & showing page and receiving the video & info data sent from the user.
- Installed, Configured, administered and monitored multi Data center Cassandra clusters and Involved in upgrading the present Oracle data model to Cassandra data model.
- Development of several Python APIs and harassers that works both in Linux and windows and maintaining them using the revision control SVN.
- Deployed the project into Heroku using GIT version control system and Worked in PostgreSQL database on simple queries and writing Stored Procedures for normalization and denormalization.
- Refactored messaging and storage implementation in loan originator service to use AWS SQS and S3.
- Developed the consumer-friendly front-end with an easy-to-use OpenCV UI and fast access MongoDB.
- Deployed Microservices, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Provisioned load balancer, auto-scaling group and launch configuration for Microservices using Ansible.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack Monitoring using Ansible playbooks and has integrated Ansible with Run deck and Jenkins.
- Implemented RESTful Web-Services for sending and receiving the data between multiple systems.
- Performed data manipulation and storage for incoming test data using Beautiful Soup/Html parser, lxml /etree libraries.
- Used Test Driven Approach for developing the application and implemented the unit tests using Python Unit Test framework.
Confidential - Stamford, Connecticut
Python Developer / Web Developer
- Performed data cleaning, analysis/munging and visualization of large dataset like stocks data using NumPy, pandas, and Matplotlib and iPython Jupyter notebook.
- Implemented Django models to build all database mapping classes and used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Worked in collaboration with project managers and higher management in cross-functional teams within Sales and Account Management, to understand business requirements and develop efficient, elegant approaches to their implementation. Used Apache Kafka for real-time streaming of data pipelines to get the data reliably from applications.
- Design and development of user interfaces and client displays using Java Script, CSS and troubleshoot various issues in Python code and fix them with code enhancements- code used various python libraries such as Jython
- Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Used standard Python modules like csv, robotparser, itertools, pickleto ensure privacy of sensitive data.
- Implemented Garbage collection with CPython to enhance the performance, by garbage collecting the older generated objects.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format. Used Python library BeautifulSoup for web scraping to extract data for building graphs.
- Used ReactJS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods, working with the React States and Events.
- Implemented reading functionality to consume Django API server for the list of customers using Django-rest-framework.
- Developed reusable components using ReactJS and redux for maintaining the state and actions of the functions.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of python code using a web browser.
- Identified several hidden bugs caused by complicated multithreading issues such as race conditions caused by asynchronous events and resolved them.
- Created Python script to monitor server load performance in production environment and horizontally scale the servers by deploying new instances.
- Designed, developed and retrieved the data from the database tables using Django models and Django ORM queries in MySQL. Used SQL stored procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts for importing/exporting Data and Conversions.
Confidential -Dallas, TX
Python Web Developer
- Used Object-Oriented design and coding, various Design Patterns and UML and Wrote Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization.
- Imported SSL certs from other hosts to new host and properly configured Apache to use certs.
- Using Django evolution and manual SQL modifications was able to modify Django models while retaining all data, while site was in production mode.
- Worked with JSON based REST Web services and Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
- Implemented jQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface and AJAX functionality to speed up web application.
- Developed EJBS (Session and Message-Driven Beans) in (RAD) for handling business processing, database access and asynchronous messaging.
- Helped create interactive prototypes and UI specifications, including screen layouts, color palettes, typography, and user-interface elements.
- Wrote and executed various SQL queries from python using Python-MYSQL connector and MYSQL DB package.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Queried MySQL database queries from Python using-MySQL connector and MySQL DB package to retrieve information.
- Setup automated cron jobs to upload data into database, generate graphs, bar charts and backup the database.
- Designed and developed a system for data management using MySQL and queries were optimized to improve the performance.