- Around 8 yrs. of professional experience within IT Development and IT Consulting. 5 years as a developer in designing, developing, implementing, testing and publishing iOS apps on iTunes Store. Built Rich User Interface applications, integrating with various Databases and Client - Server applications in iPhone (iOS, XCode) application development using Swift, Cocoa Touch.
- 2+yrs as an Confidential in IT and management consulting.
- Strict practitioner of Cocoa coding conventions and style.
- Worked with several 3rd party libraries which were managed with Cocoa pods.
- Extensively used XML and JSON parsing for web services.
- Strong knowledge in consuming REST and SOAP web services.
- Worked with Interface Builder, Instruments, Mobility Tester including development, debugging, profiling, optimizing, and build process.
- Extensive experience and expertise with iPhone application development using by following standard naming conventions, guidelines and adding comments to the required code areas for better readability.
- Have technical proficiency and thorough understanding in the following Frameworks: iPhone SDK, UIKit, Cocoa design patterns.
- Strong knowledge in designing UI using Storyboards and Auto Layouts and Adaptive design.
- Working experience in Swift.
- Expertise in MVC design architecture. Strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which include requirement analysis, designing, implementing, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Experience in working in Mac OS-X and Windows Environments.
- Ability to coordinate with various team members involved in the project.
IOS: Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad devices in XCode Interface builder UIKit, Cocoa touch, Cocoa pods.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS3, XML, JSON, REST, SOAP
Programming Languages: Swift
Tools: XCode, iOS SDK
Source Control: GitHub
Operating Systems: MAC OS 10.5/10.6/10.7 , Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- Creating applications and frameworks for the iOS platform using XCode.
- Create applications that interact with RESTful services and backends and integrating Restful Web Service calls in to the application.
- Work as part of a team to see projects through from planning to completion for various enterprise clients using the Agile development process.
- Used XCode and Storyboards to develop the screens for the application using MVC design pattern.
- Develop app modules using restful web service and JSON parsing to send and receive data from the web services.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Worked on Native applications using Swift programming and Apple's latest tools by MVC architecture.
- Integrating Cocoa pods in the application to manage library dependencies in the project
- Navigation of Storyboard implemented by UI Navigation Controller.
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth move and better client experience.
- Developing iOS native mobile apps with iOS UI design principles, styling and functionality.
- Working with teams on implementation and technical discussions in various capacities.
- Interfacing with and getting guidance from architecture groups.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Environment: iOS 10/11 (iPhone SDK), XCode 9/10, Swift 4, iPhone simulator, MVC, Cocoa pods, Cocoa Framework, UIKit, JSON, Storyboard, XML, REST, GitHub for version control.
Confidential, - Southfield, MI
- Converting the specification documents into functional specification document.
- Analysis of requirement, design development, code review and bug fixing.
- Worked with Swift and Cocoa frameworks.
- The user interface for this app was implemented using UIKit and Foundation Frameworks.
- Worked with XCode for debugging.
- Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information.
- Worked with UITableViews, CustomCells, UIScrollViews, Navigation Controllers, delegates and protocols.
- Cocoa pods utilized for management of 3rd party frameworks and dependencies.
- Handled custom menus, dialogs and creating image views with custom bar buttons.
- Worked with Cocoa Frameworks, which includes UIKit, Foundation, UI Date Picker.
- Developed critical tools for this project like Customized Views, Page control and Scroll view.
- Worked on Web Service calls, XML and JSON parsing.
- Worked extensively on Table view controller and made customized table view cells according to the client Pre-fetching data for different views for smooth screen transitioning.
- Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes.
Environment: iOS 9/10 (iPhone SDK), XCode 8/9, Agile Methodology, iPhone, Swift, iPhone simulator, MVC, Cocoa pods, Cocoa touch, Storyboard, XML, UIKit, JSON, REST, GIT.
Jr iOS Engineer
- Good Knowledge in design reviews and worked along UI/UX team to further refine UI of the application.
- Used Core data to store data locally in device for a Barcode Scanning feature.
- Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa frameworks.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for the applications at hand and backend to communicate with web services.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers
- Coordinated with onsite regarding Debugging issues whenever required.
- Worked with Subversion to checkout and update the Code changes, Reported progress/challenges to Onsite Project lead.
- Developed various features in the existing App like Barcode, Help, and News in the Mobile Pro App. Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa frameworks.
- Constructed views using Storyboard, Foundation, UIKit.
- Integrated a web-based content made with HTML5 on a Native app using UI Web View.
- Took care of Code Review, Code Fixes and bug Fixes.
Environment: IOS, (iPhone SDK), Mac OS X, Objective C, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa framework, XML, JSON.
ConfidentialJr iOS Engineer
- Coordinating with clients & vendors.
- Identifying, prospecting, and developing new client companies.
- Develop, build and maintain client database.
- Leveraging current business relationships and building new clients.
- Building long term business relationships with existing clients and new clients.
- Interacting with higher level contacts (directors/senior managers/hiring managers).
- Developing sales strategies in conjunction with management to maximize account penetration.
- Negotiating contracts and closing the point of sale.
- Working with our internal technical recruiting team to close and support business.