- Web/Middleware (middle tier) administrator with Architecture and Implementation specialty in J2EE and SOA compliant platforms such as Websphere Application Server v7, 8.5 (with JACL and Jython scripting with WAS Admin) Websphere Portal V5, 6,7, Websphere process Server 6, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat etc.
- In depth with .NET backend architecture, and Microsoft IIS/Apache administration, Web .2.0 and highly skilled in scalability performance, and distributed environment architecture for other middle tier platforms such as TIBCO modules (BusinessWorks, HAWK, Rendezvous, iPROCESS, INSIGHT,BE, EMS, Spotfire), and Documentum (Content server, annotation server, watermaking server, Method server).
- My skill sets also include Linux and windowsWindows System administration, Project management with emphasis on Initiation, and good grasp of PMBOK.
- My exposure also spans regulatory and validated practices of US pharmaceutical industry.
Operating Systems and Networking: Virtualization, Cloud Technology, Mac OS, Windows 3.x, 95, 98,2000, XP, Novell Netware 3x, 4x, AppleTalk, UNIX OS and Red hat Linux, Windows NT4, IIS
Broadband communications: Good understanding of VOIP, IP Telephony, G3 OC3, T3,T1, Fiber optic Network, DSU/CSU, Cloud computing and Ethernet technology
Enterprise Solutions: Back up and Sync. Disaster recovery, SAN, VPN, managed services
Published Author: Dictionary of African Names, Vol. 1: Meanings, Pronunciations and Origin. Bloomington, Ind: Author House, 2005. ISBN: 1420847945
Qualities: Excellent communication skills, including written and oral. Ability to work independently with minimal day - to-day direction. Ability to manage via influence rather than title.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Creation and configuration of Domains
- Creation and configuration of JVM'S on clusters for providing load balancing and failover support.
- Creation and configuration of JDBC and Datasources and connection pools on SQL and MySQL databases
- Deployment of applications and Managing SSL s
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning
- System integrated into an EDM System driven workflow: ogungis.gov.ng implemented through Websphere process Server and Dell Boomi for system integration and messaging
- Installed, configured and managed a 50 user license OpenText Content Server to provide Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) on Apache Tomcat Engine and used GitHub for source control.
- Installed, Setup and managed of Geolanda Land Administration Workflow Systems (Process mapping and workflow development) with base on Websphere Application Server V7.
- Developed the guidelines on Data Protection for the project
- Developed and guide in the approval of information systems and Network security standards
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Web/ Middleware Administrator
- Disaster recovery planning for SOA regulated group of servers hosting J2EE applications
- Operating within the FDA regulatory and validated practices for Pharmaceutical industry
- Configuring J2EE platform utilizing Websphere 5 and 6 series, TIBCO, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Business Objects and Documentum 5 / Webtop applications
- Installing, Configuring, administering, troubleshooting, monitoring, setting up portal sites on Websphere Portal V5, 6, 7 on AIX, Windows and Solaris environment.
- .NET backend architecture, and Microsoft IIS administration with good grounding in SSL, and LDAP
- Installing, Configuring, administering, troubleshooting, monitoring, setting up TIBCO modules (BusinessWorks, HAWK, Rendezvous, iPROCESS, INSIGHT,BE, EMS, Spotfire), and Documentum (Content server, annotation server, watermaking server, Method server) in box UNIX and Windows environment.
- Configuration, preparation, monitoring, and modifying the environment into which applications and resources are deployed, as well as working with the applications and resources in WebSphere Process Server.
- Heavy usage use of the administrative console, Business Process Choreographer Explorer and Scripting (wsadmin) in designing business spaces in the process server.
- Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 System Administration, and Rackspace virtualization with a working knowledge of citrix, and VMWare architecture and workings
- Setup, configuration and testing of web servers and application servers, for distributed J2EE platform on UNIX and Windows
- Configuring messaging across platforms and applications with Websphere MQ
- Developing documentation to describe support infrastructure and related procedures
- Monitoring, testing and optimizing system availability, scalability and performance
- Troubleshooting system resources and performance bottlenecks for web applications
- Building out of web server and application server environments
- Administration and deployment of web applications to various stages of the platforms
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting web sites and applications at the software infrastructure level
- Developing scripts to automate operational activities and use of GitHub for source control
- Applying web and middleware software upgrades and patches
- Monitoring performance, stability and capacity of web and middleware environments
- Supporting web and middleware environments per department service levels structure
Confidential, Sayreville, NJ
- Overall direction of business, cost analysis and risk management.
- Business Performance measurement (BPM)
- Internet marketing analysis or market studies.
- Tracking customer issues and driving their resolution.
- Project and technical issues prioritization and discussion of trade-offs.
Confidential, Fort Lee, NJ
Supervisor, Client Support
- Helping to establish and manage change control process.
- Working with PMO management to continually improve processes and tools.
- Ensuring coordination between back office projects/systems.
- Resolved escalated issues on VPN/ Firewall/ Encryption, DDos and technical .
- Worked with TCP/IP Protocol suite, HTML, CGI, PERL, XML, XSL, CSS, DHTML
- MS FrontPage, UNIX and NT operating systems, Dial-up networking support
- E-commerce solutions, Oracle 8 database and Payment gateways support.
- Managed a group of 10 and handled escalated issues on clients.
- Business process management (Modeling, Analysis and design).
- Managing proprietary application development life-cycle
- Systems analysis and business intelligence with Oracle BI.
- Aligning corporate business goals with CRM enterprise architecture planning (EAP) thereby increasing productivity by 20% in 6 months.
- Proprietary e-commerce solutions, e-marketing and Payment processing.
- Capturing, analyzing, and managing business rules to align multiple CRM projects.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Web (www.joc.com) design, maintenance, monitoring and research.
- Managing dedicated services and Infrastructure assessment/ analysis.
- Maintains Confidential Websphere server and Documentum content management
- System inventory and back up maintenance and running Oracle 8 reports
- Corporate Web activity log and TCP/IP analysis.
- Programmed FXcurrency center using PERL and XML API
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Driving MIS and Operations projects from concept through completion.
- Creating project plans using Microsoft Project and other tools including MS Office.
- Assisting in staffing project teams.
- Working with e-commerce solutions, Oracle 8 database and Payment gateways.
- Managed a group of 10 and handled escalated issues on clients.
- Worked on CRM solutions like KANA, EGAIN, and Remedy.
- Conversion and support of corporate applications
- Building and Installation of Disaster Recovery machines.
- Managed the customer support desk, monitoring both incoming and outgoing emails and phone calls through CRM and ACD respectively
- Controlling call queue and email rate hourly to meat corporate goals
- Generate and interpret ACD reports for management and recommends strategy for improvement.
- Employee performance management and retention.
- Managed and monitored customer feedback for service improvement.
Confidential, Columbia, MO
Technical Support Specialist
- Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server and NT 4.0 Workstation.
- Proficient in IP Telephony, PBX,TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, Firewalls
- Set up and maintained NT Server on a Windows NT TCP/IP Network.
- Responsible for monitoring the Server and performing Hardware
- Installations and maintenance,
- Performed general administration, configuration and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN systems.
- Enterprise application installations and user management on Windows NT
- System backups and Firewall installation.
- Technical phone support to resolve student problems
- Documentation of describe technical problems and its resolution
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Routers Network Connectivity in Desktops and Printers
- Using Ping, Tracert and Ipconfig to Verify Proper Network Connections
- Installation and Configuration of RIP, IGRP on Cisco Routers.