- Front - End UI developer with overall 4 years of experience in building and developing the web and mobile site/apps for consumer facing as well as the business centric site.
- Experience with client-side frameworks and libraries such as Angular 2 /4/6 and 7, Vue and Vuex, NGRX, JQuery,ReactJS, Redux.
- Strong Experience in Angular2(onwards) Routing, Services, Components and Filters.
- Extensive Web API experience in creating and consuming RESTful services.
- Experienced in RDBMS systems like Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience in testing and debugging and cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiar with Unit Testing using Jasmine with test runner Karma with TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology.
- Good working knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience developing error-free applications in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience using version control software like GitHub, TFSV and SVN.
- Experience working in Test Driven Development environment (TDD).
- Experience working in Agile environment.
Framework: Angular 2/4/6 and 7, NGRX, Ionic, Cordova, Vue, Vuex, ReactJS, Redux, Phone Gap
JS Tools: Web pack, Gulp, Grunt, NPM, underscore, node.js, JQuery, AJAX, JSON.
Source Control: Git, SVN, TFS
Databases: MongoDB, Oracle, Couchbase, MySQL, SQL Server
IDE: Atom, IntelliJ, Webstorm, Brackets, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse
- Started working on a project which had a Vue and Vuex framework called One-LNI(Internal framework).
- Created various website components such as Interest Calculators, Carousels in this internal framework.
- Created various custom made reusable components such as input text fields and date picker for this framework. Created validations for the same.
- Currently working on a project which is in Angular 6.
- Used Angular 6, Angular material design and form groups extensively.
- Managed and updated the global form store using the NGRX store.
- Worked on a TFS source control system for the Angular 6 project.
- Used GIT for Vue project.
- Worked on Agile environment.
- Started working on an internal application, in which crud operations are used extensively
- Created various Angular 7 library components and made them reusable across different applications
- Modified the UI screens created by web designer using Bootstrap and Media queries
- Involved in designing the application and also the User flow, Screen flow and Services
- Replaced some of the Bootstrap classes with custom-made library components
- Deployed the project using Maven on TomCat server
- Substituted some of the Bootstrap classes such as Selectpicker in the application by the custom-made library components
- Removed all the linting errors from this legacy project and made linting a part of build i.e. if linting fails, build fails.
- Replaced jquery part of code of this legacy project by Angular code.
Tools and Technologies: Angular 7, Maven, TomCat server
Confidential - San Ramon, CA
Freelance UI Developer
- Involved in designing the application and also the user flow, screen flow and services.
- Involved in developing the Epic and User stories for the application, as I was involved right from the beginning of the application.
- Developed Views, Custom Directives, services to build the mobile web and hybrid application.
- Worked with Braintree API to develop the payment module.
- Involved in implementing data grid/tables using Bootstrap and Angular for front-end client facing of the Single Page applications (SPA).
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design to make website Responsive for Desktop, mobile and Tablets using Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Worked on Responsive web pages (RWD) using Bootstrap, RESTful API web development and media queries.
- Involved in developing some of the components for a car rental app which was one of the side projects. This app was built on ReactJS and used Redux store for managing the states of those components.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with JQuery, Spring MVC.
- Installed node.js and utilized the NPM with Grunt for the build.
- Initialized and widely used the applicability of Live Server with sublime text to load web pages on a quicker scale during development cycle.
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document. Created Visio charts for the workflow architecture of the system.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Worked closely with Technical Development Manager to help track, prioritize, estimate, and recommend resources for all Technical Development Team projects.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Created various controllers, views using MVC framework AngularJS.
- Collaborate with teammates and update application version using GIT.
Jr Web Engineer
- Involved in developing site using jQuery and HTML/CSS.
- Developed custom plugins for WordPress and Drupal.
- Involved in working with designers to htmlize their design using CSS3 and HTML4.
- Develop canvas for designing signature pad and integrating the image component with backend.