- Highly self - motivated and goal-oriented professional committed to pursing a long-term career.
- Over 14 years of experience in all facets of software development life cycle from Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment to Maintenance of software applications.
- Experience in demonstrating good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to follow through projects from inception to completion.
- Expertise in design and development of various web/enterprise applications with N -Tier Architecture using MVC, MVVC, and J2EE architecture techniques and using Java, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit, XML, and MAVEN.
- Strong knowledge of Java/J2EE design patterns like Factory, Singleton, Prototype, Adapter, Facade, Decorator, Front controller, and Data access.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and strong business sense and quick analytical mind with sense of responsibility.
Technologies: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, Soap Webservices, Restful Webservices, EJB, RMI, JPA, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JSON, Angular, Typescript, CSS, Junit, Quartz schedulers, JDBC, Log4j, SQL.
Web Servers/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat, Websphere, JBOSS, BEA Weblogic, Glassfish.
Software tools and Utilities: CVS, Clear Case, Clear Quest, TOAD, WinScp, Putty, Perforce, JiraSQL developer, SharePoint, Hudson, Jenkins, Filezilla, Jmeter.
IDE: Application Developer (RAD), Eclipse, Exadel Studio
Design Patterns: Factory, Singleton, Adapter, Fa ade, Decorator, Front controller, Data access.
ORM Tools: Hibernate.
Concepts: Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Unified Modeling Language (UML).
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Sr. Application Developer
- Conduct JAD sessions for gathering the requirements for new features, analyze the requirements, prepare functional (high-level) and technical (low-level) designs, develop the new features, test those features, conduct acceptance testing, and release new features to production.
- Prepare job-aids for application users on the new features
- Provide support for existing application features, review processed and unprocessed transactions on daily basis and resolve if any errors.
- Provide weekly statistics of criminal’s data processing for each California County.
- Maintain the application code by doing the regular build activities and performing the production deployments.
- Conduct the knowledge sharing sessions among the team to improve their application knowledge.
- Review peer code and ensure the development/coding is done as per the standards.
- Maintain test environments for client testing.
Confidential, Newark, DE
Sr. Application Developer/Lead
- Led an offshore team of 8 members on this project.
- Designed and developed the Page Manager, Site Manager and Module Manger, Custom reporting and Translation modules of the product.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, functional and technical designs, development, testing, and documentation.
- Involved in Unit testing, User acceptance testing and bug fixing.
- Prepared Usage Guides which help application team to configure/implement the changes/additions to the framework
- Supported the application teams in resolving usage issues in various development phases like PI and PROD.
- Involved in doing the code reviews and provided comments using BOA Code Review Template.
Senior Application Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis and prepared the requirement specification documents and application design documents.
- Led the technical team (of 4 members) to develop and test the technical components of this application.
- Involved in doing the peer code reviews and ensured the development is done as per the standards of Finacle product.
- Played the role of configuration controller and took care of everyday build and deployment activities.
- Conducted User acceptance testing with UAT testers and application users.
- Provided production application support and resolved the Production defects.
Senior Application Developer
- Involved in the application KT sessions with client and prepared the KT documents and conducted the knowledge sharing sessions among the team.
- Gathered the requirements, prepared functional specifications, high level and low level design documents for new enhancements.
- Involved in resolving the production support tickets and followed the SLA timings based on the severity and provided the estimates to the new enhancements.
- Worked with technical team to design, develop and test the technical components of this application.
- Reviewed the code changes done by the peers.
Senior Application Developer
- Gathered the application knowledge from the Confidential client.
- Prepared functional specification and application knowledge documents.
- Gave the reverse KT to the Confidential client and got the sign off for the documentation.
- Analyzed the application code and prepared the technical documentation of the application.
- Gathered the requirements from Confidential Sales team and prepared the functional and technical designs.
- Developed and tested the technical components of this application.
- Involved in writing the Junit test cases and unit testing the application.
- Supported the application by resolving the production issues.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Struts 2.0, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, JUnit, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, HTML, DHTML, CSS, CVS.
- Developed technical components of WowWeb based on the provided functional/technical specifications
- Prepared the Junit Test cases and tested the application.
- Supported the production application after go-live and resolved the production defects