- Having 8+ years of professional experience in developing web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE technologies, Involved in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC).
- Analysis, Design and Development of Java/J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java/J2EE, JDBC, Struts, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JSP, JSF, EJB
- Experience in developing and deployment of applications using HTML5, CSS3, JAVA SCRIPT, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, React js, Bootstrap, JSON and XML.
- Experienced in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring security.
- Experience on Core Java technology which includes Multi-Threading, JDBC, network programming.
- Experience with Design/Architectural Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Observer, DAO, DTO, SOA Architectural Pattern and IOC Patterns.
- Experienced in SOA concepts and implementation using Web services.
- Experienced in Microservices architecture and experience in implementing several design patterns.
- Experience on AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, VPC, Route53, auto scaling groups, Cloud watch, Cloud Front and IAM for instantiating, configuring and managing various Amazon images for server migration from physical servers into the cloud.
- Build servers using AWS which includes importing necessary volumes, launching the EC2 instance, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers, Route 53 and SNS as per the architecture.
- Experience in working on DevOps teams and help automate server and infrastructure configurations.
- Experienced creating XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI) using JAX-WS.
- Experienced consuming RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS API.
- Hands on experience on JBPM. In depth understanding of process engine.
- Expertise on Drools rule engine.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss.
- Experience in Relational Databases likes MSSQL Server, Oracle and MySQL and database programming using T-SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience with NO-SQL Database Servers using MongoDB.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and strong experience in RDBMS.
- Used CVS, GIT, and SVN for Source code version control.
- Experience in working with build & deployment tools like Maven, Ant, and Jenkins.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production, test environments.
- Experience in using the TOAD and SQL Developer.
- Sequence, class and database diagrams are made using the UML design tool.
- High-level proficiency in developing test scripts with JUnit and Mockito and used JMeter for performance Testing.
- Good Experience on HP Quality Control, JIRA for tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, Submitting the tickets, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.,
- Experience with various IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ.
- Implemented the service projects on Agile Methodology and involved in running the scrum meetings.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/LINUX
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL,C++
Web Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JNDI, XML, HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX
Frame Works: Struts, Hibernate, Spring
Web Service Technologies: AXIS2, SOAP, WSDL, WADL, REST (JAX-RS).
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere, JBoss, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat
Databases: Oracle10g, MSSQL SERVER 2008/12, MYSQL, MongoDB.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, IBM RAD/RSA
Source Control: CVS, SVN, GitHub
Methodology: Water Fall, Agile, SCRUM
Other Tools: Log4J, JIRA
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for Analyzing, designing, developing, coordinating and deploying web based application.
- Worked on high level, detail design, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML modeling.
- Developed applications using Spring MVC design pattern.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an asynchronous, AJAX and jQuery based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Involved in migration of code base of Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.X using the Typescript.
- Worked on implementing directives and scope values using AngularJs for an existing webpage.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services, Ajax and AngularJS.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Worked with Devops team with POC for Docker by containerizing the web application.
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Worked on JSON format conversion to display data for view.
- Developed SOAP and Restful based web services.
- Develop and maintain elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring Framework.
- Effectively using Spring framework on developing controller, model, DAO and Services.
- Worked on OAuth2.0 security implementation for Restful web service.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) to interact with other components.
- Configured Spring and Hibernate components.
- Designed and developed business and persistence layer components using Spring, Spring IoC and Hibernate.
- Created business objects and service classes to implement business logic.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAOs) and business delegates for accessing data.
- Can configure Jenkins on EC2 servers and integrated it with AWS Code Commit.
- Identifying appropriate AWS service based on compute, data availability, security requirements and storage.
- Experience setting up instances behind Elastic Load Balancer in AWS for high availability.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch and AWS Simple Notification Service.
- Written JUnit Test cases for perform unit testing.
- Troubleshooting and fixing defects during the time of testing.
- Wrote HQL queries within the DAO containing joins to fetch data from the database.
- Worked on writing SQL queries and PL/SQL for Oracle databases.
- Worked on Maven builds. Tested the Web services by using SOAPUI.
- Used GIT as Version control.
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolve defects.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Designed and developed the User Interface components using Spring and maintained the session with Session Beans.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Prepared use cases, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using IBM RSA/RAD to specify in detail operations to be performed by the system and operations performed by personnel in system.
- Used Selectors, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components in Angular for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Used JSF framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and testified the services using REST APIs Implemented Web Services (JAX-RS) by using Apache CXF to outbound 15 interfaces to SIGMA and inbounds 3 interfaces from SIGMA and used soap UI to test the web services.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use REST web services.
- Implemented SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using JMS using Java.
- Created DAO’s, DTO’s and used Hibernate for CRUD operations through Java. Designed and Developed SQL Queries, Store procedures to retrieving and storing data using SSMS 2012.
- Developed Application using IBM RSA 9.0 and used Maven for building the application. WebSphere was used as an application server for hosting the application.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Used Github for source code repository, for managing the source code.
- Used HP Quality Center for quality management of application.
- Prepared Junit test cases based on System requirements.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and integrated the full-scale spring and Hibernate Persistence Solution for ORM with the application architecture
- Worked on AngularJS custom directives and filters and extensively used AngularJS features like directives, scope, dependency injection and built-in services.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, NodeJS as server side technology.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Implemented Caching Strategies in Web Services Client Layer for reducing the number of executions in Controller.
- Developed a REST web service API's using Spring MVC, and JDBC modules.
- Implemented JAX-RPC Service Endpoints, EJB endpoints, Web Service client programs using generated stub.
- Generated DAO’s to map with database tables using Hibernate. Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Criteria for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS and JSON to different systems for business services.
- Developed complex Web Services and tailored JAX-RS API to suit the requirement
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB database management system.
- Used Maven for generating system builds and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used UNIX shell scripts for running java batch components on server.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer.
- Used GIT to maintain source and version management and used Eclipse as IDE.
- Deployed application in WebLogic application server.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow. Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Designed and developed the application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
- Involved in QA support and deployed the application on Production server and supported for the real-time issues.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, JAX-RS, JSP, AJAX, Html, CSS, Maven, log4j, Oracle, SQL Developer, JIRA, GIT, UNIX, AGILE-SCRUM.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, and version control (SVN).
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules.
- Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- By using AngularJs and NodeJs with the MVC made both the development and the test easier.
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Webpages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security, Audit logging(database) and logging using Spring AOP.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring. Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans.
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS to different systems like NPI Validation, Address validation.
- Developed complex Web Services and tailored JAX-RS API to suit the requirement.
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping.
- Implemented Rest API and deployed the Web services using JBOSS Server.
- Automate the existing manual process in and as a JBPM workflow.
- Develop the Process Engine framework using JBPM.
- Involved in the integration of spring MVC for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Configure SQL using insert, update and rollback. This will reduce the maintaining traditional way scripting and maintaining the data in Different Environments.
- Wrote complex named Native queries using Hibernate.
- Uses Second Level Cache to enhance performance and Proper Memory Management.
- Created multi-module maven project and used Maven to build applications and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Used LOG4J, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Used SVN to maintain source and version management and used Eclipse as IDE.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Jdk, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, JAX-RS, WADL, JSP, AJAX, Html, CSS, Maven, log4j, Oracle, MY SQL,, SQL Developer, JIRA, SVN.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC/Agile ).
- Configured Spring AOP framework to apply Logging and Transactions. Used spring transactions to perform transaction management.
- Designed dynamic user interfaces using AJAX and JQuery to retrieve data without reloading the page and send asynchronous request.
- Developed and deployed EJB's (Session and Entity) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Implemented Design Patterns like MVC Architecture to interact with backend J2EE and Web Services (SOAP, REST) to pull out the data to JSF Components.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic application server.
- Implemented Soap API and deployed the Web services using WebLogic Server.
- Used JAXB for XML handling.
- Created Action Classes, Form Beans, and Model Objects for the application using Model View Controller (MVC) approach.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Optimized SQL queries used in batch processing.
- Extensively written unit test cases using JUnit framework. Used log4j for logging implementation.
Environment: Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, JAX-RS, JSP, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, Html, CSS, Java Script, log4j, MSSQL Server, WebLogic, SVN, Eclipse, Agile.
Jr. Java / J2EE Developer
- Performed full life-cycle solutions, from requirements gathering, to writing specs then after development, writing the user/technical documentation.
- Created detailed design documents (UML diagrams like Use case, Class, Sequence, and Component diagrams) using Rational Rose.
- Implementing functionality like Move, Change, Add and Disconnect using on existing services using Struts Action Classes, Action Forms and DAO’s.
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control the flow of application as Controller.
- Used Hibernate for database connectivity layer, to connect to Oracle and map the data to Java classes.
- Designed and developed queries using Hibernate Query Language and data validation via the Hibernate validator framework.
- Creating Hibernate POJOs, Hibernate mapping files for all database tables.
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Wrote DTO’s, DAO’s to retrieve & store data the data form the SQL Server Database.
- Worked with ANT build scripts for compiling and building the project in UNIX Environment.
- Deployed the EARs and WARs in WebLogic Application server using ANT script.
- Validate and Traverse Generated XMLs using DOM Parser.
- Used SVN for Source code version control.
- Responsible for Developing Struts Action classes for Business Implementations.
- Developed screens using JSP andStruts Tag Libraries for Screen Design using JSP.
- Customize Header and Footer of UI Screens using Struts Tiles Frame work.
- Server side and Client side validations handled using Struts Validator Frame Work.
- Developed DAO Implementation classes using JDBC.
- Called Stored Produces in Oracle using Callable Statements in JDBC.
- Written SQL queries for Performing CRUD Operations.
- Written Client/ Server side validations and Java script Implementation for MDI windows/Customer Window.
- Service Configurations using JNDI.
- Build application with ANT tool and deployed the application on IBM WebSphere application.
- Worked on code-merge, code integration and module integration. Involved in monitoring the defects and assigning it to the concerned.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing and Clover for code coverage.
Environment: Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Tiles, Html, CSS, Oracle, Java Script, JUnit, PL-SQL, CVS, Eclipse.