- Over 7+ years of comprehensive experience as a Front - End Developer and software development life cycle (SDLC) including designing and developing User Interface (UI) applications, requirements analysis, applications design development, integration, maintenance, installation, implementation and testing of various client/server and web applications.
- Profound knowledge of front-end web development and design using HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and Bootstrap3/4.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experienced in Angular Material components such as mat-table, mat-grid-list.
- Expertise experience in using jQuery UI and Bootstrap for styling of cross-browser compatible web page (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, IE).
- Implemented Unit testing using Jasmine, Karma and E2E testing using Protractor.
- Experienced with Software Configuration Management, Source Control, and Version Control using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, SVN and JIRA.
- Hands on experience in handling JSON parsing along with AJAX to asynchronously render the web pages with data from back-end server or third party APIs.
- Work experience in utilizing Bootstrap and CSS Media Queries for Responsive Web Design and richer user interfaces.
- Experience in Oracle database platform, with good understanding in SQL standards, PL/SQL, as well as cursors and modules.
- Experienced in using CSS preprocessors SASS or LESS framework to create dynamic style sheets, minimize complexity and analyze box models.
- Working knowledge in creating visualization reports using D3.js and Chart.js.
- Worked extensively with iterative Agile methodologies and SCRUM, Waterfall methodologies. Responsible to write a few internal CLI modules, used to build the application; using the Commander NPM module; Grunt to build frontend assets & resources.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly understand client's business needs.
IDE & Tools: Notepad ++, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual studio, WebStorm, Atom, Sublime Text 2/3.
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, TDD, Waterfall.
Adobe Applications: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MongoDB.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome developer toolbar, IE developer tools.
Operating Environments: Windows, MAC OS X, Linux Ubuntu 14.x.
Sr Front End Developer
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Developed Hybrid Application using API interactions to support different browsers and App’s (OS and Android)
- Designing, implementing and unit testing (Karma & Jasmine) on client-side.
- Followed MVC* Architecture throughout the Application and also modified existing legacy application to SPA.
- Handle Data Analytics by tracking user interactions across the application.
- Developed cross-browser/platform pages using CSS media queries and Angular JS to match design specs for complex page layouts while adhering to code standards.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable, and testable Angular modules, components and services to implement key functionalities.
- Designed Angular routes to tell the router whether it should allow navigation to a requested route base on JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- Participating in SDLC/Agile life cycle which includes meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Implemented Angular client-side validation through the forms module and wrote custom validators where necessary.
- Implemented Lazy Loading to improve the performance of loading data from the backend.
- Convert plain data to tree data format to present in front-end. Used Promise and Observable to deal with asynchronous issues.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Interacting with API/services team to assure users information is displayed correctly.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other team members in designing and implementing integrated enterprise solutions.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Provide front-end software development services to build modules as intuitive and responsive web applications that allow for seamless interaction irrespective of the screen size or the device.
- Utilize modern CSS (Bootstrap) and JS frameworks (React JS) that are mobile-ready and automatically resize based on the size of the available browser screen on any given device.
- Developed React Reusable Pure components which are shared across multiple modules of CWDS.
- Specifically, use Ruby on Rails, React JS, HTML5, and CSS3 to build front-end applications.
- Utilize supporting automation process for code deployments through Jenkins, GitHub and Docker.
- Used Jira for maintaining and prioritizing project backlog, break down stories into smaller tasks for estimations.
- Configured Karma coverage report on test cases for detailed analysis of Functions, Branches and Statements to improve bug free code.
- Worked closely with UX design team on visuals and wireframes for consistency and browser constraints.
- Implemented Lazy Loading to improve the performance of loading data from the backend. Convert plain data to tree data format to present in front-end. Used Promise and Observable to deal with asynchronous issues.
- Implemented Single State architecture for Client Side Rendering using React-Redux.
- Used React-Router plug-in for navigation across the Single Page Architecture according to requirements.
- Use RESTful (Representational State Transfer) services to connect with the back-end services.
- Perform unit testing using Jasmine and Karma and following TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Perform User Interface testing using Selenium and Capybara on build automation pipeline.
- Worked on Agile SDLC lifecycle and involved in Sprint Backlog refinement, Sprint planning.
Confidential, Glendale, CA
- Communicated with the business partner and settled down the business requirements.
- Analyzed business requirements and prepared for the Project Design and Plan Document.
- Developed an interface to seamlessly combine the new module with their login system by using Angular JS framework.
- Used Gulp as intuitive streaming build tool built on NodeJS.
- Took advantage of the responsive utilities of Bootstrap framework to ensure the web page displayed properly on different devices, including desktop, laptop, tablets and smart phones.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery framework.
- Implemented the UI using EXTJS and graphs for stats using the EXTJS graphing components.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Implemented AJAX for better user experience by dynamically providing Asynchronous request and response communication between the client and the server.
- Used Angular JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new components and features.
- Utilized Firebug, IE tester and Chrome Element Inspector to track and fix bugs.
- Used SVN for version control.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Translated business requirements into a user-friendly and functional and extremely scalable UI across multi platforms.
- Worked closely with UI Architects, System Analyst and designers to understand the requirements.
- Developed HTML and CSS pages from scratch looking at images that were provided by the UI designer/Photoshop department.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Used extensive JQuery to perform form validation and CSS manipulation.
- Created basic animation for JQuery and rich interface components such as tabs & accordion.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous REST API calls to the server to fetch data and update the DOM.
- Established standards and best practices for coding and design
- Presented designs and concepts to Clients and the Management for review.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new components and features.
Front End Web Developer
Confidential, Eagan, MN
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design techniques using CSS media queries.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Experience with JQuery, backbone.js frameworks for developing larger applications.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Integrated different social networking sites like Facebook, twitter.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Actively involved in analyzing and collecting user requirements.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure to be able to define alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Preparing Documentation for various process developments.
- Creating cross-browser compatible & standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Creating, edit, and manipulate images for organizational charts, phone directory, web pages, web application using applications such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Developed re-usable CSS templates.
- Web Administration support, Content Management dealing with changes, addition, and deletion or editing of day to day activities on the web store.