- Around 5+ Years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, applications design, development, Integration, maintenance and testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Experienced Model View Controller framework such as AngularJS framework for creating Single Page Application (SPA).
- Experience with Web 2.0 User Interfaces; W3C standards and specifications, and user-centered design principles.
- Hands on experience with ES6, HTML5, CSS3, CSS Preprocessors.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Good knowledge in using ReactJS along with Redux and Flux for creating reusable UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers.
- Experience in NodeJS modules like grunt, bower to integrate with designs and requirements, MVC frameworks and installation of client-side dependencies using Bower.
- Experienced in Test Automation tools like Webpack, Gulp and Grunt.
- Experience in developing style components with LESS & SASS.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design (RWD) and implemented basics level of Angular JS, ReactJS.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web-Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN, GitLab, VSS, TFS and project management tools like JIRA and ASANA.
- Proficient with source-control tools and practices such as Bitbucket / STASH and Git flow .
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Experienced working in both Agile and Waterfall based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Experience on writing docker file and docker compose, Jenkins build with groovy script and writing unit test cases.
Operating Systems: Windows7, 8, 10, Mac OS, Linux, Unix.
Project Trackers: Quality Centre and JIRA.
Databases: MY SQL, Oracle, MongoDB.
Other Tools: Workbench, Putty, WordPress, Junit, LoadRunner, Jasmine, Karma and Jenkins.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere 8.0(beta).
Confidential, Boston MA.
UI Developer - ReactJS
- Developing new user interfacing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future purpose.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Translating designs and wireframes/mock-ups into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers.
- Following KANBAN Methodology in software development.
- Provide documentation and Proof of concept for implementing of new Business and Feature Components.
- Working on modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiar with RESTful API’s.
- Working with workflows such as Redux.
- Working on front end dev tool such as Webpack NPM etc.
- Tested developed components using Jasmine and karma.
- Extensively used GIT Enterprise edition for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Monitoring the offshore work and providing technical help to the offshore team for their JIRA tickets.
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI.
- Creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Creating Angular4 components and custom directives for application functionality and pipes for heavy DOM manipulation and implemented lazy loading and AOT to improve application quality and performance in low bandwidth connections.
- Involved in implementation of MVC Architecture with AngularJS.
- Used Webpack to build Typescript modules.
- Experience with AngularJS 1.5 or other MVC JS frameworks.
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence)
- Used CSS Sprites along with Angular.js to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Creating Dynamic Web Pages using Web Controls and developed forms using HTML5.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2/4, Rx JS, TypeScript, Agile, Bootstrap, REST API, Webpack, Jasmine, Karma, NPM, GIT, JIRA and Visual Studio Code.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA.
- Created different Templates, Components, Dialogs, Widgets, Workflows and Layouts in the AEM Site Admin to obtain the exact look of the Front-End Screens.
- Develop various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Implemented Backbone CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update and Delete) and Paginator for pagination for Tables.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GitHub and Bit Bucket.
- Utilized SVN for Version control during development and maintenance.
- Experience of consuming Web services and RESTful Services.
- Worked on Agile (SCRUM) Development Team to deliver updates to Business team and Project Manager.
- Used Borland Star Team, GIT for version controlling and Gulp to automate the tasks or build process.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Assist with walk-throughs and usability testing. Update UI per changing needs and requirements.
- Followed with Agile methodologies.
- Updated the progress of project in JIRA.
- Implemented new features and functionality to meet business requirements, including web-based applications, reports making use of in-house tools like MIC.
- Designed the user interface using HTML and CSS.
- Provided database connectivity. Utilized database components to access oracle database using SQL queries.
- Interacting with the QA and Prod team as a part of bug fixing and enhancements to the existing systems.