- Over 8+years of experience as a Web/Application Developer , analytical programming software development and design using Python, Django .
- Experienced withPython Libraries Beautiful Soup,NumPy, Pandas data frame, Matplotlib, python - twitter, urllib2.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing various web applications in WAMP ( Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP )
- Developed Consumer-based custom features and applications using Python, Django, and HTML
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle, Database designs, agile methodologies, coding, testing of enterprise applications and IDE's such as Jupiter Notebook, PyCharm, Emacs, WebStorm, Intellij and Visual Studio.
- Having good experience in MEAN Stack(Mongo DB, Express.js, Angular.js, and Node.js) applications.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing various web applications in both LAMP (Linux, Apache, MY SQL, PHP) Environments
- Working with backend python automation, CI pipelines, Docker and cloud provisioning/automation.
- Experience with Django and Flask a high-level Python Web framework.
- Experienced in MVC frameworks like Flask and Pyramid and MVT framework like django
- Experience in Implementation of MVC/ MVW architecture using Servlet, Django, and RESTful, SOAP web service and SOAPUI.
- Experience and understanding of React Redux life cycle with components and rendering to DOM.
- Good experience in Shell Scripting, UNIX commands.
- Experience in developing applications in Linux Environments such as Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu.
- Good Experience in Linux Bash scripting and following PEP Guidelines in Python.
- Experience in working with Relational DB (RDBMD) like SQLite , MYSQL Workbench , PostgreSQL,AURORAand No-SQL database MongoDB for database connectivity
- Experience in analyzing and handling large datasets using Oracle Relational database
- Having experienced in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL, PL/SQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Basic Knowledge on JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services.
- Basic knowledge on Rest API and JSON Parsing, jQuery and Angular JS
- Experience in building frameworks in Python for Test Automation .
- Hands on Machine Learning Experience and SAS experience.
- Experience in Bash Shell Scripting, SQL and JavaFull stack web development using Python
- Having Good Experience in Object Oriented Concepts with C# and Python2.7/ 3.x.
- Extensive experience in using Python/Perl to code and design various phases for data processing pipeline.
- Experienced on Installation, Integration and Configuration of third party tools , Content Management System (CODEIGNITER, Zend, Laravel, Smarty)
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and orchestration tools such as Chef.
- Good knowledge on IBM WebSphere Application Deployment and maintenance of an application on Application Server using clusters concept and IBM Tivoli Monitoring.
- Good knowledge in various phases of SDLCRequirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing on various Development and Enhancement Projects.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM process including Sprint planning, backlog grooming, Daily Standups, Code review, Pert Chart, Gant Chart
- Good Experience in error and exceptional handling.
- Proven ability in working with Shell scripting for designing automation framework .
- Knowledge of automation technology such as Chef, Ansible and Puppet
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases, test specifications and test coverage.
- Familiar with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Followed Agile Methodologies (Scrum) involved in daily stand-up meetings.
- Managed windows servers which included Active Directory maintenance and support
- Hands on experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA and Bugzilla
- Maintained customers relationship management databases (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Unit testing for the entire code and fixing bugs in unit testing
- Wrote AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems like Windows, Ubuntu, Linux and UNIX.
Programming Languages: Python,C,C++, Java/J2EE, and PL/SQL, Perl, SQL
Markup languages: HTML, JSON, XML.
Scripting: JQuery, Java Script, AJAX, Shell scripting.
Operating systems: Windows, Unix, Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu)
Databases: Databases Oracle, MySQL, Apache Cassandra, MongoDB
Frameworks: Django, Flask,Nodejs, Angular JS
Integration Tools: Jenkins, IBM integration and Web Builder
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP.
Programming methodologies: Waterfall and Agile
Web Server: ApacheWebserver, IIS, HTTP server, Web Logic, JBoss.
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, and VersionOne
Cloud services: AWS, VMware, Microsoft Azure
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developed the application using agile methodology and Scrum method of project management.
- Developed web applications in Django Framework's model view control (MVC) architecture.
- Exposure on Multi-Threading factory to distribute learning process back-testing and into various worker processes.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software methodology principles.
- Different testing methodologies like unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing
- Worked very closely with designer, tightly integrating Flash into the CMS with the use of FlashVars stored in the Django models.
- Design and implement Provisioning Server 5.6 upgrade to Provisioning Server 6.1.
- Developed test scripts for automation with Selenium.
- Python/Django based web application, Postgre SQL DB, and integrations with 3rd party email, messaging, storage services.
- Architected, designed and implemented SAML and symmetric key based Single Sign On service provider systems.
- Build development environment with JIRA.
- Implemented multi-site Enterprise SOA using Oracle SOA Suite and also worked in SOA architecture WebSphere Message broker for integration.
- Also Created Angular JS controllers, directives, models for different modules of the application.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins,
- MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDDs, Python.
Environment: Python, Django1.4, HTML/CSS, MS SQL Server 2012, MySQL, Script, Eclipse, GIT, GitHub, AWS, Linux, Shell Scripting.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Worked in Agile development following Scrum process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings
- Developed Views and Templates with Django view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked on frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the MVT (Model View Template) architecture of Django framework andPython conducting code reviews.
- Created APIs , database Model and Views UtilizationPython to build responsive web page application.
- Wrote Python modules to extract/load asset data from the MySQL source database.
- Used GitHub forPython source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build Docker containers, and deploying in Mesos
- Designed and implemented a dedicated MySQL database server to drive the web apps and report on daily progress.
- Used PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Worked with product teams to improve documentation of Ansible development environments; identified additional tests for Ansible roles that could be done via Test Kitchen, Docker, and Serverspec or GitLab CI
- Automated the continuous integration and deployments using Jenkins, Docker, Ansible and AWS Cloud Templates.
- Installed and maintained Jenkins for Continuous Delivery as well as automate Ansible Playbook runs against production infrastructure
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modeling.
- Developed, tested and debugged software tools for clients and internal customers of the organization.
- Coded test programs and evaluated existing engineering processes.
- Search engine optimization by replacing existing database with MongoDB (NoSQL Database).
- Documented company Restful API's using Swagger for internal and third part use and also worked on Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Used Git for the version control.
- Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
- Collaborated with internal teams and external teams to solve the issues and giving feedbacks.
- Worked on object-oriented programming (OOP ) concepts usingPython, Django and Linux.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Practical experience with working on multiple environments like development, testing, production.
- Documented the problems and progress of project most accurately.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology for developing application.
- Interacted with the client end-users during requirements gathering sessions
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in Django.
- Implemented Business logic, worked on data exchange, processed XML and HTML using python 2.7 and its familiar framework Django
- Restful web services using Python REST API Framework.
- Used AWS Cloud Watch to monitor and store logging information
- Implemented the application using Python Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Django Framework and handled the security using Python Spring Security.
- Responsible for handling the integration of database systems.
- Used object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema
- Implemented Performance tuning and improved the Performance of Stored Procedures and Queries.
- Installed and configured pyBuilder for application builds and deploying it.
- Upgraded internal and customer TLS/SSL Apache Web Server configurations; trained staff on proper implementations, potential issues/concerns, and automated changes with Ansible
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Developed object-oriented programming to enhance company product management
- Wrote unit testing codes using unit test, resolving bugs and other defects using Firebug
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues.
- CreatedPython and Bash tools to increase efficiency of call center application system and operations; data conversion scripts, REST, JSON , and CRUD scripts for API Integration.
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/jQuery and High Charts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Built Pythonscripts to identify and correct erroneous data in PostgreSQL database using clustering, regression, and statistics
- Used standardPython modules e.g. csv, robot parser, itertools, pickle, jinja2, lxml for development.
- UsedPython and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content . Developed entire frontend and backend modules using PHP/Python.
- UsedPython Library Beautiful Soup for web scrapping to extract data for building graphs.
- Rewrite existing Java modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting of web application.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintenance of the website