Dedicated, passionate front - end web developer with a well versed portfolio consisting of web application and user experience design projects. Known for being a self-starter who handles multiple projects with a positive demeanor. Excellent communication skills with experience managing teams, assigning resources to project tasks, and giving presentations to clients.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Mockups Usability Testing Quality Assurance Management Responsive Frameworks
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND PROFICIENCY:
- Responsive Frameworks such as Bootstrap / Foundation (1 year)
- JIRA / Basecamp / TFS (3 years)
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator (7 years)
- CMS Theme Development (3 years)
- Wireframing and Mockup Applications including Balsamiq, Omnigraffle (3 years) jQuery (3 years)
Confidential, New York, NY
- As a Business Analyst Authored over 100 user stories for client’s CMS (Sitecore) web projects, describing end-user and admin experience expectations to developers on 3 high profile website redesign implementations. Gather and translate project requirements to team, and assign developer resources to project tasks.
- As a QA resource, work with developers to write and execute test cases based on user stories and project requirements.
- Managed offshore QA team by creating and overseeing test case execution.
- Supported multiple projects by writing guides for clients using Sitecore CMS, outlining processes related to editing & deleting content, and other website data.
Confidential, New York, NY
Front-End Web Developer
- Crafted dynamic registration and interactive contest pages using HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Integrate payment gateways using MySQL, HTTPS, and PHP
- Developed responsive solutions for consumer facing Confidential .com including promotional microsites, customer and broker portal, and landing pages.
- Developed interface solutions for back end portals using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
User Experience Designer
- Wireframe and sketch feature requests for a social media monitoring application, helped product team make UI decisions for optimal customer success.
- Research and build personas for eDiscovery software, as well as recruitment briefs and test plans for end user testing both on-site and remotely.
- Crafted clickable, pixel perfect mockups that demonstrate key product features to new customers and the development team.
- Provide CSS and HTML for interfaces, working closely with Node.js and the development team to implement new UI components and redesigns.
- Performed usability testing both on-site and remote using tools like UserTesting.com and Jing to record and document usability issues within existing applications.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Contributed to securing optimization and design contracts and new business through the development and presentation of meaningful, in-depth analytics reports to clients, utilizing Google Analytics, Omniture, and Sitecore DMS.
- Collaborate with XD (Experience Design) team to develop presentations and wireframes outlining how clients can improve conversion rates by making adjustments to their current site design.
- Developed a content strategy and led a team of 3 in the process of migrating 8,000+ content items from Confidential CMS to Ektron CMS for an enterprise level website.
Confidential, Chino Hills, CA
Intern, Web Design
- Perform UAT for startup client.
- Created wireframes for new clients, and created design mockups based on those wireframes.