- Extensive 8+ years of experience in design, development, testing and implementation of various stand - alone and client-server architecture based enterprise application software using various technologies, analyzing complex business requirements and mapping them to system specifications.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Controller architecture using Django web application framework.
- Designed and implemented large scale business critical systems.
- Experience in developing web-based applications using Python Django.
- Developed web applications, RESTful web services and APIs using Python Flask and Django.
- Experience in implementing server side technologies with restful API and MVC design patterns in node JS and Django framework.
- Good knowledge of web services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Good knowledge of server Apache Tomcat, Web logic.
- Experienced in working with various Python IDE's using PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio and PyDev.
- Implemented different python libraries Beautiful Soup, matplotlib, numpy, scipy, pytables, python twitter, Pandas data frame, Pyvmomi, Fabric and urllib2 in various tasks.
- Experienced in NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, Couch DB Cassandra, Redis and relational databases like Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases.
- Experience in developing applications using amazon web services like EC2, Cloud Search, Elastic Load balancer ELB, S3, Cloud Front, and Route.
- Developed J2EE applications on IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Google GWT, and Rational Application Developer .
- Most of the applications were developed with Python, Django, and PostgreSQL using Agile Methodology.
- Good Experience in debugging the issues using pdb. Proficient in developing multi-threaded web services using CherryPy & bottlePy framework.
- Knowledge in working with continuous deployment using Heroku and Jenkins. Proficient in writing unit testing code using Unit Test/PyTest and integrating the test code with the build process.
- Worked on Python Testing frameworks like zope, pytest, and nose and Robot framework. Well versed with Agile with SCRUM, Waterfall Model and Test driven development methodologies.
- Experienced in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and triggers.
Programming Languages: Python 3.3/2.7, Django 1.4/1.3, Flask, Java, C++, Shell Script, SQL, Java/J2EE, Pajamas, Python, Iron Python, Cpython.
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle 11g.
Operating systems: Windows XP, Win 7, 8.1, 10, Linux, OS X.
Methodologies: Agile, V Model, Waterfall, Hybrid.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DOM, SAX, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, XML, Angular.J
Programming Languages: Python, Java, SQL and PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Java Servlets, JDBC and JMS,SAS,Linux.
Version Control: Git (GitHub), SVN, CVS
Configuration Management: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Open stack, Azure Puppet, Chef, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, and AWS Cloud Front.
Hypervisors: Ubuntu, Red Hat, CentOS VM Ware, KVM, Hyper-V
PaaS: Cloud Foundry, AWS Beanstalk
Application servers: Apache Tomcat, Nginix, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
Databases: Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g), MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
IDE's/ Development Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, PyCharm, and Sublime Text.
Web Services: AWS, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Platform, Tfs,svn, NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib, pandas, etc., ELK Stack/Elastic Search/PySpark,Azure.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Python Developer
- Responsible for identifying stories / tasks and estimating efforts and timelines at granular level.
- Responsible for Architecture and design implementation including database schema.
- Researched and proposed technological advancements to a product line based on the current market trends.
- Managing and Leading different teams working on Hardware, Embedded and Backend.
- As a Full stack developer, involved in end to end backend application development.
- Developed web application (SCADA) using python and Django framework.
- Developed automation solution to communicate commands from cloud to devices.
- Implemented TCP / IP socket programming application using MQTT module which communicates data from cloud to devices and vice versa.
- Worked on Quantum application fixes using Django framework.
- Serve as a NLTK SME and mentor other Python developers on its application.
- Developed python MQTT device client for embedded devices.
- Designed and implemented Graphical and PDF reports which will be auto-generated by using python script.
- REST API's design and implementation for Firmware upgrade over the air.
- Responsible for code reviews, sprint planning and served as a scrum master.
- Involved in cloud application deployment using Nginx and Gunicorn web servers on Amazon EC2.
- Direct communication with client on day to day basis for requirement gathering and production issue resolution.
- Providing help to peers in development and doing their code reviews
- Analyzed and provided fix for most of the critical issues raised by testing team and users. documented all the workflow with design details and flowchart
- Provided GUI utilizing PyQt for the end user to create, modify and view reports based on client data,ELK Stack/Elastic Search/PySpark.
- Angular.js is used to build efficient backend for client web application.
- Used Python to extract information from XML files.
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and its related technologies like Web Services, BPEL, WSDLs, SOAP1.1, XML, XSD, numpy,XSLT, Snecha, Maven,etc.
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modeling.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MYSQL.
- Developed shopping cart for Library and integrated web services to access the payment (E-commerce)
- Designed and developed a horizontally scalable APIs using Python Flask.
- Designed Cassandra schema for the APIs.
- Experience with Websphere, Bottle, Flask, Django, CherryPy and Aws s3.
- Experience of using web development using Flask.
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around using elastic search.
- Effectively communicated with the external vendors to resolve queries.
- Used GIT for the version control.
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git and Apache SVN for maintaining a consistent state throughout the application development process.
- Involved in database-driven web application development using a variety of frameworks such as Django on Python .
- Hands-on experience with NLTK, Anacoda, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, Maven, RegEx, and Multiprocessing.
- Created Docker images, upload/download in and out from the Docker Hub.
- Worked on setting up new tools with Docker to assist with auto-scaling, continuous integration, rolling updates with no downtime.
- Developed UI for handling different phases of exceptions for the data in SQL Server database and fix them. Developed web pages for the exception statistics for each phase.
- Excellent experience in designing and maintaining complex SQL queries and developing PL/SQL stored procedures.
Sr. Python Developer
- Developed Views and Templates with Django view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface
- Created APIs, database Model and Views Utilization Python in order to build responsive web page application.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build Docker containers, and deploying in Mesos, Aws S3.
- Experience of using web development using Flask.
- Developed application using Python, Java.
- Used Java Server Pages for content layout and presentation.
- Migrated the Django database from SQLite3 to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Stored the data in the form of JSON structure-based documents, stored in a collection using MongoDB.
- Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing, GUI and web application testing using Rspec.
- Worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Automated the continuous integration and deployments using Jenkins, Docker, Ansible and AWS Cloud Templates.
- Developed automated process for builds and deployments by using Jenkins, Ant, Maven, and Shell Script.
- Worked on changes to open stack and AWS to accommodate large-scale data center deployment.
- Used Spark for interactive queries, processing of streaming data and integration with popular NoSQL database for huge volume of data.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask, Pyramid and Zope Python web application frameworks.
- Used Amazon Cloud EC2 along with Amazon SQS to upload and retrieve project history.
- Experience in project deployment using Heroku/Jenkins and using web services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2, AWS S3, Auto scaling, Cloud watch and SNS.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS, Bootstrap for development of Web application.
- Worked in MySQL database on simple queries and writing Stored Procedures for normalization.
- Deployed the project into Jenkins using GIT version control system.
- Used python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Wrote code to support model-view-controller (MVC) pattern of Python Django framework in developing several modules for the application.
- Developed remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services.
- Used Restful APIs to access data from different suppliers.
- Set up UNIX server to support a TCP/IP local net of windows XP clients.
- Wrote a micro service to turn our main app into a SAML Service Provider so authentication could be handled by our clients systems.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Sr. Python Developer
- Written Nova, Glance, Neutron, Cinder, Keystone, Dashboard, Swift, python client API to integrate with existing Application.
- Create a strategic architectural design of the platform with networking (vlans, firewalls, load balancers), hypervisors (kvm and VMware), workflow and orchestration (OpenStack APIs, Smart Cloud Orchestrator), security (keystone, LDAP), Inventory and monitoring, licensing, backup/restore.
- Understanding python files in open stack environment and make necessary changes if needed.
- Using Cinder to enable persistent storage for applications like databases deployed in Open stack
- Cloud tools.
- Design roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Creating Cloud watch alerts for instances and using them in auto scaling launch configurations
- Developed Cloud infrastructure like compute, storage, and platform Restful services to implement OpenStack API
- Create a custom dashboard using JSF replacing an existing Horizon dashboard using the RESTful API provided by Open stack
- Involve in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Developing applications using RESTFUL architecture using Node.js and PHP as backend languages.
- Designed Cloud Infrastructure as a Service environment using open source technology OpenStack to enable portability of cloud services across hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience with messaging solutions (e.g., ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, and ZeroMQ)
- Design and development of user interfaces and client displays using Java Script, JSP, CSS and troubleshoot various issues in Python code and fix them with code enhancements- code used various python libraries such as PyJamas and Jython.
- Implementing multi-tier application provisioning in OpenStack cloud, integrating it with Ansible/Puppet.
- Use python packages like cx oracle, pyodbc and MySQL dB for working with Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL DB respectively.
- Utilized continuous integration and automated deployments with Jenkins, Ansible and Docker.
- Used HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON designed and developed the user interface of the website.
- Dynamic implementation of SQL server work on website using SQL developer tool and working with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins.
- Involved in the Complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) to develop the application and Worked closely with software developers and DevOps to debug software and system problems.
- Followed AGILE development methodology to develop the application and used the GO Programming Language to refactor and redesign the legacy databases.
- Use Test driven approach (TDD) for developing services required for the application and Implemented Integration test cases and developing predictive analytic using Apache Spark Scala APIs.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django including Tasty pie Web Framework using Git.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation
- Develop consumer based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair based programming.
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Worked in Agile development following Scrum process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings
- Developed Views and Templates with Django view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked on frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Created application structure based on Angular style guides and best practices
- Created user interface components using Angular Js and React Js
- Ability to create React Redux based applications, using ReactJS components (View) based frontend and Redux (Model & Controller) based backend architecture.
- Redesigned whole campaign visualization: segment tree to be dynamic using ReactJS, React -toolbox.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the MVT (Model View Template) architecture of Django framework and Python conducting code reviews.
- Used OOP to develop network communications between departments within the building
- Created APIs, database Model and Views Utilization Python to build responsive web page application.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build Docker containers, Kubernetes and deploying in Mesos
- Developed multiple React Redux based pages that provided functionality for Login/Logout, display of vendor data like vendor opportunity, top vendors, a tile-based display of important overview information, summary metrics etc.
- Designed and implemented a dedicated MySQL database server to drive the web apps and report on daily progress.
- Used Kafka for asynchronous and reliable exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Utilized agile software development methodologies including pair programming, continuous integration, and scrum events.
- Developed and performed unit testing using JUnit framework in a Test-Driven environment (TDD).
- Strong Socket programming experience in Python . Implemented complex networking operations like race route, SMTP mail server and web server.
- Learned to index and search/query large number of documents inside Elastic search.
- Involved in server setup & code deployment on Linux platforms.
- Implemented and managed penetration testing, vulnerability assessment and Symantec Altiris Patch Management tools in a client server model.
- Developed most of the application part in Linux environment and very much familiar with all its commands.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap for responsive webpages and Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing jQuery and Angular JS.
- Worked effectively with Postgres and its associate components pertaining to Ruby on Rails.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap for responsive webpages and Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing jQuery and Angular JS
Environment: python 3.5/3.6, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Angular Js, JSON, Django, Java scripting, Data Warehouse, Linux, perforce (P4V), XML, UNIX, keras, numpy, matplotlib, Anaconda, Java.