- Around 9 years of experience as software engineer with coding in multiple languages such as Python, C, C++, R, Embedded C and Object - Oriented Programming on Windows and Linux platform.
- Experience in designing complex mathematical, computational and state machine modelling in MATLAB and NI LabVIEW.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, AmazonRekognition, IFTTT, Microsoft Azure and Thing speak.
- Area of expertise in statistics, probability, stochastic process and signal processing.
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks like Django in designing and developing application.
- Expert in designing data driven filters with python libraries such as NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas and SciPy.
- Experience in designing artificial and convolutional neural network models with Keras and Caffe.
- Expertise in computer vision with OpenCV and PIL Library.
- Designed 2D and 3D model with Python and MATLAB.
- Experience in computer vision and robotics with perception, mapping, localization and behavioral trajectory planning for self-driving cars and drones.
- Expertise in software development environments with machine learning algorithms and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Computational and Recurring Neural Network.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming concepts, multithreading, synchronization objects and test frameworks.
- Experience in Amazon Web Service with AWS EC2, SES, S3, VPC, RDS and DynamoDB.
- Adept in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SIP, SSH and SSL protocols.
- Adroit in communication protocols such as SPI, USB, UART, I2C, RS-232 and ethernet.
- Experience in testing frameworks with PyTest and PyUnit.
- Expertise in processing large datasets with R programming.
- Experience with version control tools like GIT and SVN.
- Skilled in Software in loop and hardware in loop testing with model-based development.
- Certified system designing and programming expert with ARM processor, Programmable System on Chip with Bluetooth Low Energy Technology and Internet of Things by ARM University and Cypress Semiconductors.
Programming Languages: Python, C, C++, Embedded C, R, SQL
IDE: Google Colab, PyCharm, MATLAB, IntelliJ IDEA, Jupyter, CodeComposerStudio, Spyder, R Studio, Tableau, NetBeans, EMACS, LabVIEW, Anaconda.
Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure,ThingSpeak, Phant Server, IFTTT Services.
Frameworks: Apache Spark, Caffe, Django, Flask, PyTest, PyUnit.
Libraries: NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, Sci-kit Learn, SciPy, Keras, TensorFlow PyTorch.
Databases: DynamoDB, Teradata, AWS Redshift, AWS Aurora, Apache Cassandra PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MySQL.
Version Control System: Git, GitHub, SVN
Operating System: MS Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC OS
Confidential - Weehawken, NJ
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designed and developed computational models for cybersecurity application.
- Worked on Python scripting environment and MATLAB to determine the accuracy of the system.
- Worked on large structured and unstructured datasets.
- Designed a statistical model in Python and R for feature extracting in various cybersecurity applications.
- Modelled Linear Discriminant Analysis and Hidden Markov Model to classify extracted features for speech processing applications.
- Designed a deep reinforcement learning model for facial recognition.
- Developed common services to allow other developers to focus on product specific features.
- Illustrated data analysis with python packages such as NumPy, Matplotlib, Pillow, Sci-kit Learn and Pandas.
- Designed a deep neural network model using python package named Keras.
- Designed Perceptron model with Cross entropy and gradient descent.
- Enhanced existing model with computer vision technology.
- Designed a novel imaging technique for detecting the contour of the objects.
- Designed a stimulation model with machine learning algorithms and deep learning models for automation system.
- Trained deep neural network model by relative object tracking with MNIST Image recognition datasets.
- Developed convolutional model to determine the image is real or fake.
- Worked on python-based API (Amazon Rekognition) for powerful deep learning-based image and video recognition and analysis.
- Built interactive web-based model by utilizing database model and API.
- Developed and maintained real-time dashboard activities.
- Designed model for highly efficient in handling multi-tasking issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Connected continuous integration system with GIT version control repository.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developed and designed Python based API (AWS) to interact with company’s website.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Implemented Django framework to design server applications.
- Developed big data workflows (Discovery, Access, Process, Maintain).
- Developed and designed cloud application using Lambda function on AWS server.
- Authored procedure to automate process with python code.
- Worked on controllers, view and models in Django.
- Created python scripting models to parse XML data into database.
- Developed consumer-based features and application using Python and Django in test driven development and pair-based programming.
- Developed web applications and implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side application like Django and Flask.
- Designed and configured NoSQL database such as Apache Cassandra for increasing compatibility with Django.
- Successfully migrated Django database from SQLite to PostgreSQL with data integrity.
- Created interactive data charts on web application using Tableau with data received from Apache Cassandra.
- Developed views and templates with python and Django view controller and templating language to create user-friendly website interface.
- Designed and implemented BASH scripting for monitoring, controlling and increasing efficiency of retail management application system and operations.
- Developed internal project in Flask to generate report from Google Analytics on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Designed front-end functionality such as selection criteria using python-based GUI components.
- Developed a Django CMS based promotion management system offering the ability to created arbitrary forms through an admin interface.
- Developed test plans and reported the issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designed machine learning and deep learning models using TensorFlow, PyTorch.
- Developed a closed loop model with image processing and computer vision for autonomous driving car in Python, MATLAB and OpenCV.
- Designed a real-time object tracking model to identify lane lines, traffic signals from defined camera window.
- Designed a deep neural network to fit complex datasets with the help of Keras.
- Trained a convolution neural network model with MNIST Image Recognition dataset to identify traffic signs and signals.
- Experience in localization and mapping with path planning, behavior planning and trajectory generation.
- Trained the model that can predict steering angles based on a continuous spectrum by defining Nvidia model.