- Around 7 years of experience in software development in Web Application Development & Designing using Python, Django, Flask and other frameworks.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design ( OOD ), Object Oriented Analysis( OOA ) and Programming.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints.
- Experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Good knowledge of various Design Patterns and Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Proficient in Relational databases like MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and No - SQL databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra.
- Hands-on experience in UNIX and Linux Kernels.
- Efficient in using Python Spark API and efficient in using apache Spark.
- Used Spark SQL to query structured data inside Spark programs using Data Frame API or SQL.
- Working experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services like EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, VPC, and IAM.
- Designed, configured, and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, SQS, IAM), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Provided security and managed user access and quota using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Build servers using AWS: Importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Used AWS lambda to run code virtually.
- Migrating physical Linux/Windows servers to cloud (AWS) and testing.
- Good knowledge of server Apache Tomcat, Web logic.
- Experienced in various types of testing such as Unit testing, Integration testing, User acceptance testing, Functional testing.
- Experienced in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Strong skills in writing technical and functional documents defined by the business requirements.
- Good knowledge in various stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and QA methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation.
- Maintained Automated Scripts and troubleshoot their issues for each Site Release, Feature, and, Small Enhancement Project.
- Well experienced in unit testing, integration testing and end-end testing.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Experienced in performing tests for nondeterministic code, testing multithreaded code, test design patterns, and more.
- Involved in the issue resolution and Root Cause Analysis.
Confidential - San Jose, CA
- Designed and implemented a user-friendly website interface using Python and Django's view controller and templating language.
- Experienced in working with Product owners for gathering business requirements, design, development and deployment.
- Understanding product teams use cases to automate the manual task with phantom playbooks.
- Used GITLAB version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Installation and configuration Apache Web server on multiple servers.
- Created Python modules to extract data from external PostgreSQL.
- Designed Playbooks and apps for Phantom application.
- Responsible Identifying and implementing mechanism to on-boarding multiple customers to phantom Production environment.
- Upgrading Phantom Orchestration servers' versions to latest versions using puppet configuration management tool.
- Responsible for maintaining Phantom application on multiple servers.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting Phantom web application in production environment.
- Implemented RESTful Web-Services for sending and receiving the data between multiple systems.
- Involved in working with Python open stock API's.
- Experience in using containers like Docker.
- Worked on creating and documenting POC for helping migrate the current application to micro service architecture. The architecture included Docker as the container technology with Kubernates and worked on with REST API.
- Using a Dockerfile created docker images, worked on Docker container removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process. Written many programs to parse excel file and process many user data with data validations.
- Created network architecture on AWS VPC, subnets, Internet Gateway, Route. Perform S3 buckets creation, configured the storage on S3 buckets, policies and the IAM role-based policies.
- Designed high availability environment for Application servers and database servers on EC2 by using ELB and Auto-scaling.
- Used Cloud-watch for monitoring AWS cloud resources and the applications that deployed on AWS by creating new alarm, enable notification service.
- Add project users to the AWS account with multi factor authentication enabled and least privilege permissions.
- AWS Import/Export accelerates moving large amounts of data into and out of AWS using portable storage devices for transport.
- Used Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Developed tools to automate some base tasks using Shell Scripting, Python.
- Develop applications that use MongoDB database and PyMongo.
- Integrating multiple databases and data sources in to one system.
- Managed and trained peers on the installation of MYSQL and in writing queries to achieve performance optimization.
- Created backend database T-SQL stored procedures and Jasper Reports.
- Wrote Python modules to extract/load asset data from the MySQL source database.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Extensive hands-on engineering and implantation knowledge of leading container orchestration and infrastructure management tools (Kubernetes)
- Experience in Kubernetes & writing the scripts in Perl and Shell Scripts for managing various enterprise applications.
- Created multiple Python and UNIX shell Scripts for various application level tasks.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Created unit test/regression test framework for working/new code
- Using Git as version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Built development environment with JIRA, Stash/Git. Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Worked on creating and documenting POC for helping migrate the current application to micro service architecture. The architecture included Docker as the container technology with Kubernetes and worked on with REST API.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Integration of Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy with Patterns/Release, Git, Confluence, Jira.
- Developed automation scripting in Python (core) using Puppet to deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Participated in writing scripts for test automation
- Providing daily reports to the development team and the manager, participate in both the design and development phase.
- Implemented Angular JS controllers to maintain each view data.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, Angular JS and Node JS.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Working in team of developers to build and deploy Flask, Linux, and AWS.
- Involved in maintaining and editing Python scripts for application deployment automation.
- Working on various Integrated Development Environments like PyCharm, Anaconda, Spyder.
- Created, activated and programmed in Anaconda environment. Wrote programs for performance calculations using NumPy.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django have to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Utilized Python libraries like wxPython, NumPy, SciPy, Web2py.
- Designed Restful Web services using FLASK, with emphasis on improved Security for the service using FLASK-HTTP Auth with HTTPS.
- Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL DB package.
- Creating Restful web services for Catalog and Pricing with Django MVT, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Implemented Multithreading module and complex networking operations like race route, SMTP mail server and web server Using Python.
- Written test cases using PyUnit and Selenium Automation testing for better manipulation of test scripts.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Analyze the data using the Daily reports and work based on the requirement and targets, which discussed in the stand-up meetings.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly interface using MVC architecture.
- Worked with team of developers on Python applications for RISK management.
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis phase of the project in documenting the business requirements by conducting workshops/meetings with various business users.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Developed Spark scripts by using Scala IDE's as per the business requirement.
- Worked on Python Open stack API's used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Implemented machine learning schemes using Python libraries scikit - learn and SciPy .
- Developed Python and Pyspark programs for data analysis on MapR , Cloudera , Hortonworks Hadoop clusters .
- Worked on several python packages like Matpoltlib , cx Freeze , Pillow , Numpy , sockets .
- Apache Spark Data Frames/RDD's were used to apply business transformations and utilized Hive Context objects to perform read/write operations.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Working with Ruby gems such as ruby-pg for Oracle- PostGRE-SQL.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular form for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval to handle time series data and do data manipulation .
- Automating Email Process, Downloading and uploading the files through Perl Scripting.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS , Bootstrap for development of Web application.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format .
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.