- 16 years of professional IT experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation, Maintenance, Debugging, Testing, Production and Support of Software Applications in client server environment, Object Orient Technology and Web based applications.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing WinForms/Web - based applications in ASP.Net, C#.NET, VB.NET, MVC, ADO.Net, Web API, .Net Web Services, LINQ, Angular, JQuery, Entity Framework, AJAX, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Windows Power Shell and IIS.
- 2 Years of Experience in AngularJS 1.6 and 6 Months Experience in Angular 2 & 4
- 3+ Year Experience in MS Azure (configuring the cloud platform and moving the .NET Application to cloud
- 2 Years of Experience in Windows Mobile application Design and Development
- 4 months experience in developing Games( Tic-Tac-Toe, Puzzle and Memory) using HTML5
- Customize installation packages using VBScript and Powershell for automated deployment.
- Experience in writing SQL Stored Procedures, Views, Temporary tables and ensure good performance for database operations.
- Expertise in creating Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, and Areas etc. in MVC.
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC.
- Extensively worked as a product support engineer in analyzing and resolving the customer issues.
- Good at CSS by using HTML for maintaining uniformity and look and feel throughout the application.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET Objects, Dataset, Data adapter, Data readers.
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications using Angular.
- Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects and at Bug fixing, Code reviews and Unit, Functional & Integration testing.
- Experience with security principles: Single sign on, Authentication, authorization, SP, IDP, SAML, AUTH 2, token validation, encoding.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, AD Connect concepts
- Experienced with web and application server administration including deployment, security, and access control.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, UML and SOLID principles and applied these building the applications
- Having good experience in applying design patterns like Factory, Singleton and Dependency injection.
- Experience in working with waterfall and Agile methodology
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Serena Dimension
Microsoft Languages: .Net Framework 2/3/3.5/4/4.5/4.6 , C#.NET, ASP.NET, NET Core, MVC 3/3.5/4/5, ADO.NET, LINQ, VB.NET, Visio, Entity Framework 5/6, SharePoint 2013
Cloud: MS Azure, PaaS, Cosmos DB,DocumentDb
LIMS Tool: LW LIMS 5/7
RDBMS/DBMS: MSSQL 2005/2008/2014 , Oracle 10g
Reporting Tools: SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports 8.0
Languages: C, C++,Embedded Visual C++ and Visual C++
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 7/8
Scripting Languages: Windows PowerShell 1/3
Third Party Tools: NUnit, Toad
Web Technologies: Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS 1.6/2.0, HTML 4/5, CSS 3
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2003/05/08/2012/2015 , SharePointDesigner 2007
Configuration Tools: VSS, TFS, Serena Dimension
Operating Systems: Win 95/XP/8/10 Unix/Windows Mobile 6.1, Windows Server 2003/2008/2016
Protocols: HTTP,SOAP,REST and TCP/IP
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
Full stack Developer/ Team Lead
- Design, development and production support ikaSystems web application using Visual Studio 2017 C# and Angular
- Capturing business Requirement and effort estimation, development and support of IKA application
- Leading the Offshore team.
- Preparing the Technical Documentation for the ikaSystems web application
- Developing the UI part using Angular of EDI dashboard for WELLMED client
- Design and Development of ManualCheck module for the Premera BlueCross
- Migrating legacy application into Azure platform
- Setting up the DEV environment and deploying the web application and moving the changes into production.
- Attending scrum meetings and project discussion
Tools /Environment: Visual Studio 2017, Angular 4, MS Azure, Web API, MVC, Entity Framework, HTML 5, JQUERY, JSON, Azure, C#, VB.NET, Web Service, TFS, Jira and ORACLE
Full stack Developer
- Design and development of internal and admin calendar module for the Confidential -academy.com web application using Angular 2
- Implemented Single sign-on functionality using SimpleSAMLphp and MS Azure Active Directory
- Used AD-Connect to synchronize the database and the Active directory.
- Setting up the DEV and QA Azure environment and deploying the web application and single sign-on and moving the changes into production.
- Installing and setting up the ADFS server in 2016 Windows Server
- Capturing business Requirement and effort estimation
- Preparing the Technical Documentation for the Confidential -academy.com e-learning web application
- Coordinate activities of development team.
- Attending meetings and project discussion
Tools /Environment: Visual Studio Code, Angular 2, Typescript, Karma, HTML 5, CSS3, JQUERY, JSON, Azure, Active Directory, AD-Connect, ADFS, Visual Studio 2015, C#, VB.NET, Web API, SAML and MSSQL 2014
Full stack Developer / Team Lead
- Developed the WEB application using AngularJS and WEB API
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application
- Supporting and maintenance of VIDES Web Applications
- Fixed the VIDES performance issue
- Implemented Token based authorization to secure the WEB API
- Migrating the application into the windows Azure cloud platform
- Used SSIS for the data migration into DocumentDB in MS Azure
- Implemented Single sign on functionality in MS Azure
- Experience in writing Windows PowerShell scripts for scheduling jobs
- Extensively worked on SQL stored procedures
- Unit testing - Created Unit test case and test plans.
Tools /Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C#, WEB API, MVC 5, Entity Framework, SSRS, SSIS, MS Azure, AngularJS, REST, AJAX, PowerShell, HTML5, CSS3, TFS, Document and MSSQL2008/2014
Senior Software Engineer
- Design and development of instore ‘photoshoot’ module
- Analyzing and fixing the memory leak issues in the instore application
- Creation of Functional & Technical Design Documents
- Rebuilding the application in windows phone 7/8.
- Handling the production issues and fixing it.
- Mentor team members.
Tools /Environment: Visual Studio 2008,C#, Windows Mobile 6.1, Windows phone 7/8, GPRS,Wi-Fi, SQLite
Senior Software Engineer
- L3 Level support for the fit feeder
- Analyzing and bug fixing FMS UI (.NET C# )
- Involved in fixing the memory leak issues feeder (C++) using insure ++
- Provided innovative ideas and improvement suggestion for the products.
- Handled many production issues
- Creating and maintaining the crystal reports
Tools /Environment: Telecom Domain, Visual Studio 2005,.NET C#,WPF, UNIX,C++,SPSS, Business Objects, Crystal Report, ORACLE 9/10g, Jira and insure ++
- Development and testing of EOD ( End of day ) module for the GCA 3.0 Windows mobile application for DHL customer
- Designing EOD module for the GCA 3.1 application
- Analyzing and bug fixing memory leak issues and production issues
- Prepared the Detailed design document for the GCA 3.1 EOD module
Tools: /Environment: embedded Visual C++, MFC, Windows Mobile 3.1, GPRS, Wi-Fi,MS Visio, VSS and MS SQL
- Design, Development and testing of ‘Address Book Extractor ActiveX control’
- Design, Development and testing of ‘Tygo’ toolbar COM control for Internet explorer
- Design, Development and testing of ‘Arizona Tax calculator’ WinForms application
Tools /Environment: Visual C++, Visual Basic 6.0, MFC, COM, ATL, ActiveX, VSS