- Around 8 years of IT experience as JAVA/J2EE Developer in Software Development Life Cycle and Software Integration.
- Experience in MVC architecture and Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of web-based and distributed enterprise applications.
- Worked on MVC Architecture like STRUTS and Spring framework.
- Expertise in Core Java such as OOPs, Collection Framework, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Annotations, Multi-Threading, Lambda Expressions and Generics.
- Experienced in building web application using various Spring Framework features like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring JPA, Spring JMS, Spring Transactions, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Garbage Collection, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Hands on work experience in XML, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, and REST Web Services.
- Used Swagger (REST) and WSDL (Soap) for WS documentation.
- Expertise in using IDEs like Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ in various Configurations with version control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN.
- Experience in using Tomcat, J-boss and Web logic App servers and Web Servers like Apache.
- Experience in Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server/MongoDB query-based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL with the experience in constructing the triggers, tables, functions, user defined data type, procedures etc.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Databases and experience in writing application on MongoDB - NoSQL database.
- Experienced in Client-side validation, Client-Server data interaction using Ajax in Node JS.
- Experience in using components of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Good knowledge in developing Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data from S3 buckets.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon ECS, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing).
- Good exposure on AWS components - S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda.
- Experiences in creating Micro services to build flexible, independently deployable software systems.
- Experience in log management tools like log4j.
- Strong Knowledge and extensive experience using automated build and testing utilities such as Jenkins, Junit, Mockito, and Maven.
- Have good experience of all testing phases such as Unit testing, Integration testing and System testing.
- Good debugging skills - deep diving into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts, handling clients with different priorities and mind sets, both onsite and remote.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment. Fast learning, self-motivated, hard working.
Languages: Java, SQL, PLSQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, Web Services (SOAP, Restful)
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JMS
Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, WebLogic 11g, Glassfish 4.1, WebSphere, JBoss
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, XML, DTD, XML Schema, JSON, Angular2, Node JS
Build Tools: MAVEN, GRADLE, ANT, JENKINS
DB Tools: TOAD, MySQL Workbench
Cloud Services: AWS: EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, SNS
Version control tools: GIT, SVN, CVS
IDE’s: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans
Testing: JUnit, Mockito
Logging Framework: Log4j, Slf4j
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, TDD, Waterfall
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Designed the application using Spring MVC, Spring Rest, IOC, DAO (Data Access Object).
- Used Agile methodology to perform tasks including coding, testing, debugging, documentation, peer- review, deploying and support.
- Participated in task identification, work effort estimates, and schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Actively involved in designing the outline of project, understanding of business necessities and interacted with the team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Extensively used Node JS in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node JS as server-side technology.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Developed the application by implementing MVC Architecture using Spring MVC.
- Developed Spring Data application for batch processing.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Security for implementing authentication and authorization and access control features.
- Used Concurrency concepts, Garbage collection, Exceptional Handling, Memory management, and OOPS concepts.
- Implemented mapping (Object-relation) in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework with Spring functionality.
- Used Spring Core framework to inject dependency, DAO and Bean objects, auto-wiring Components.
- Coordinated with several teams-the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Designed, developed and implemented JSP's in presentation layer for Submission Application Reference implementation. Resolved issues in basic networking components.
- Used JQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the angular2 front-end.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that communicate with server and GITHUB as Jar Repository Tool.
- Used Oracle, SQL to retrieve and store data in the database.
- Deploying applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Used Jenkins for CI and Tomcat for the new standalone application deployment.
- Developed Spring REST Exception Mappers.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Build unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code.
- Used Tomcat for application deployment.
Confidential, Smithfield, RI
- Work closely with DevOps team, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Project Leads to transform business requirements into Java code.
- Involve in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- Experience in scripting deployments to AWS (Linux Platform), Monitoring infrastructure like AppDynamics, New Relic.
- Implement Multi-Threaded Environment and used most of the interfaces under the Collection framework used Core Java Concepts.
- Follow Agile Methodology and participate in SCRUM Meetings.
- Develop RESTful Web Services for the project as per the business requirements.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Made http requests using Node JS for server side.
- Involve in developing XML Schemas and used JAXB for marshalling/un marshalling.
- Used Restful for producing Web Services and involved in writing programs to consume the Web Services used SOA with CXF framework.
- Used Restful in integration with various mainframes components like Restful for CICS, CICS Transaction Gateway (CTG) and CICS Web Support (CWS).
- Work with Jenkins in continuous Integration by using GIT tool and executed projects in Apache Maven.
- Created controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages.
- Involved in defining DAO interfaces and writing SQL Queries.
- Hibernate is implement for mapping object-oriented domain model to Oracle.
- Wrote build scripts for compiling and creating jar files used Maven for the application
- Involve in fixing of defects and enhancements.
- Involve in Unit testing and Integration Testing of the application used Junit, Mockito.
- Deployed application to Tomcat application server.
- Used static analysis tools to make sure the code maintains all standards.
- Used Log4j to print logging, debugging and warning information.
Environment: JDK, J2EE, JSP, Core Java, Spring, Spring DAO, Linux, HTML, Oracle, CSS, Ajax, XML, NodeJS, Web Services-RESTful, JAX-RS, Hibernate, Eclipse, Log4j, Oracle 11g, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Tomcat
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
- Followed Agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users from different regions for requirements capture and analysis
- Wrote Core Java classes, JSP and HTML files.
- Created test plans for QA team.
- Used HTML to make changes on the UI based on the requirement. Used Spring framework for the business layer using Spring Core, DAO, Spring ORM, and Spring Web MVC.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool for connecting to the database and accessing information.
- Communicated with other system by using the Restful web services.
- Created SQL Statement, Stored Procedure, and PL/SQL using Oracle SQL Developer.
- Implemented Hibernate Mapping using annotations and XML.
- Built application using Maven.
- Developed the unit test cases using JUnit.
Environment: JDK, J2EE, JSP, Core Java, Spring, Spring Core, DAO, Spring ORM, Linux, HTML, Oracle, CSS, Ajax, XML, Web Services-RESTful, Hibernate, Eclipse, Oracle 11g, GIT, JUnit, Maven, Windows.
- Involved in creating Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and State Chart Diagrams.
- Used HTML, CSS, and Java Script for developing front end browser pages.
- Involved in developing applications by using Core Java concepts, Servlets, JSP and connection to the Database is done by JDBC Bridge.
- Extensively used SQL concepts to Insert, Retrieve, and Update the information in the database.
- Used MySQL Database for storing and retrieving the data.
- Designed and Developed Servlets to communicate between the Presentation and Business Layer
- Developed applications and Deployed on Apache Tomcat server.
- Involved in writing Test Cases.
- Used SVN for version Control tool.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, Java, Servlets, JDBC, HTML, CSS, Java Script, MySQL, SVN tool