- Hands - on experience in various iOS Native App development using Objective C and Xamarin framework using C#, Swift,Cordova PhoneGap App development for iOS platform in the Healthcare domain.
- Knowledge in various AWS services (EC2, SQS, SNS, Dynamo DB) and DevOps tools such as Docker for Containerization.
- Certified knowledge in ISO 13485: 2003 Quality and ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management.
- Expert in Object Oriented design and development and skilled in Relational Databases concepts.
- Hands on experience in task automation, CI/CD using (Jenkins) creating multiple nodes for auto builds.
- Hands-on work experience in Bluetooth LE / Wi-Fi communication between iOS devices with health care devicesusing multiple Bluetooth profiles such as Health Device profiles, Service Discovery App Profile, PBA, HFP using iOS Core Bluetooth and Reachability framework.
- Excellent team member with the ability to quickly learn and adopt new emerging technologies, good problem-solving skills proven under challenging environments. Always ready to take up new challenges and additional responsibilities.
- Xamarin Framework using C#
- REST Web Services, XML, XSLT, JSON, XSD schema validations
- Unix System Programming in C, Shell and Perl Scripting
- Hands-on experience in AWS services
- Mobile App development in Medical domain
- Task Automation and CI/CD processes
- Application Build using MS Build
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Dedicated and focused
- API design knowledge
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Sincere and committed to work
- Compatible with a team environment and able to work well independently.
Senior Software Engineer
- Requirement Analysis, Feasibility Study, Coding and Unit Testing of assigned modules and features.
- Works on preparing Low-Level Design documents of features and tasks.
- Bug fixing, system integration and regression testing during bi-weekly releases in Agile sprints.
- Impact analysis of Software Change Requests based on Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Design user stories and tasks based on features in each sprint and distribution among the team members.
ConfidentialSenior Software Engineer
- Understanding the requirements and documenting them in the form of user stories on Azure VSTS
- Coordination product owner to identify stories for sprint planning, Effort Estimations.
- Migrating existing objective C based code to Swift. Making application lightweight, Code review, reducing app size from 250 Mbs to below 100 Mb and adding new features to existing app.
- Coordinating with UX team for mockups and Offshore based support Team.
- Implement architecture and modules using MVVM design, unit tests for the application
- Integrated App Center Analytics and App Center Crashlytics, Veracode for code violations and code coverage, CI/CD using Azure DevOPS into the project
- Fixed bugs and improving application performance.
Environment: XCode 10.1, Universal iOS App development, Swift 4.0, Storyboard, App Center, Cocoa Pods, VSTS, Azure cloud based REST API, SSL Connection, GitHub, Postman, Agile methodology.
- Expertise in MapKit, UIKit, Core Data, Address Book, AVFoundation, Twitter, Account, and Core Location Frameworks
- Have done Unit Testing, Regression Testing and Performance Testing
- Have experience in OAuth Integration with Facebook and Gmail
- Used Objective C with strong knowledge on C and C++.
- Experience in RESTFUL services.
- Worked on Phone Gap integration.
- Worked on Apple Push Notification Services (APNS).
- Expertise on Compression/Decompression, Encryption/Decryption Framework.
- Integrated Google Analytics Framework in iOS application.
- Expertise in Unit, Regression, Performance, Security Testing
- Verified web applications performed as functionally expected under all required configurations (operating systems, web browsers)
- Analyzed functional documents, comps and wires to prepare detailed test plans and test scripts using JIRA
- Created, developed, and executed test cases based on functional and general requirements
- Performed defect tracking and reporting with emphasis on root-cause analysis of issues in the development process
- Executed thorough testing for mobile responsive websites on iPhone and Android
- Ensured high quality and accuracy were maintained on customer facing retail website, content pages, banner ads, and web applications
- Actively participated in defect debugging with teammates, developers, project managers and directors
- Performed manual black box testing of ecommerce website, landing pages, banner ads, web applications
- Ensured maximum requirements were covered by using detailed test suites and test cases
- Performed User Acceptance Testing to support and facilitate business stakeholders’ testing.