I am seeking a secure, increasingly challenging position that will allow me to hone my skill set while providing me with access to innovative methodologies and technologies. I am a motivated, personable professional possessing several degrees in the field of Information Technology. I successfully owned and operated a small business. I quickly master new technology. I am diplomatic and accustomed to handling sensitive and/or confidential material. I am a team player who works well under pressure and am able to meet project deadlines, while maintaining a positive “Yes, We Can” attitude. I work well with others, am both confident and competent and am able to work with teams comprised of various levels of stakeholders.
- ERWin, Ewin Studio
- CSV, Excel, Entity Framework
- SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, MS Access and Excel Developer
- Cognos, Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Visio
- I gather and analysis detailed system requirements. I conduct data analysis, data prototyping, modeling and mapping activities.
- Utilize the information acquired to perform data defining, data enrichment operations as well, data validation, data security requirements, and data exception handling processes.
- I utilize the SDLC method in the develop SQL databases that consists of designing tables, storing procedures, views and functions.
- I write applications and test codes that interface with said SQL databases, as well as writing and testing code and migrating to Oracle systems.
- I build database prototypes to validate system requirements, document code, provide progress reports, and perform code review and end - user feedback.
Information Technology Consultant
- I am required to exhibit expert knowledge of the library’s business and technological requirements.
- I routinely meet with members of the board to ensure that any ongoing project activities remain within project scope, and that all deliverables meet project timelines.
- I am responsible for devising strategies that meet the library’s business requirements, utilizing best-case practices.
- I am responsible for establishing the technological infrastructure, while working closely with the project stakeholders and end-users.
- I lead presentations for technology staff to ensure that system capabilities and maintenance requirements are effectively communicated.
- I routinely produce periodic reports detailing implementation processes, and periodically review the technology and provide recommendations for system improvements.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- I reported directly to the Chief Technical Officer and Program Manager.
- My primary responsibilities included; maintaining and troubleshooting the departmental databases, executing data inserts, deletes and updates.
- I resolved data integrity issues within the database system(s) sometimes posting cleansed data to the webpage.
- I produced ad-hoc queries and reports to support departmental business requirements, updated, wrote code for, and maintained database tables, arrays, view, and reporting utilizing scripts, triggers, ETL and store procedures.
- I sometimes utilized scripts, stored procedures, CSV and Excel as both a bridge and a migration source depending on the client’s business requirements.
- I used Best Practices and SDLC methodologies to obtain these goals.
Information Technologist Specialist
Confidential, Manassas, Virginia
- My primary responsibilities included; maintaining and troubleshooting the departmental database, executing data inserts, deletes and updates within current production database, simultaneously developing, installing and testing the new database.
- I resolved data integrity issues within the current database system and posted cleansed data to the webpage.
- I produced ad-hoc queries and reports to support departmental business requirements, updated and maintained database tables, arrays, view, and reporting utilizing scripts, triggers, ETL and store procedures.
- I maintained the current database (ICOD) in conjunction with the system upgraded database from a standalone Access 95 DBMS to an Access 2007 (ICOD 2010) DBMS with Access serving as the frontend with SQL backend, once completed I bridged the new DBMS with a stand-alone off site Java Script DBMS (MISLE).
- I utilized Excel as both a bridge and a migration source.