- Experience in creating web applications using ReactJS and Angular 2.0/4.0.
- Developed Responsive web design (RWD) using Media Queries and Bootstrap .
- Strong experience in using React JS along with Redux and Flux for creating reusable UI components.
- Experience in NodeJS modules like grunt, bower to integrate with designs and requirements
- Used Webpack for client-side and server-side development with NodeJS.
- Excellent knowledge in CSS with preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Excellent skills in creating and accessing various databases using MySQL, NoSQL/ MongoDB.
- Pleasant experience working in health care, commercial and financial domains.
- Expert-level knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility and design constraints and Google analytics.
- Creation of screens for desktop and mobile application, creation of UI/UX design style guide with Interaction design using HTML/CSS3.
- Used Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Implemented test driven development using Testing tools like Grunt/Gulp.
- Used GIT , SVN for Version controlling, error reporting and project management tools JIRA .
- Worked on Unit test by Test-Driven Development (TDD), writing test cases using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai for E2E testing.
- Assisted/mentored team members in matters relating to Angular 5 to ensure products were released in a timely fashion and that the code remained organized.
- As a lead Communicate technical information, conduct team meetings, maintain reports, or files, and modify work procedures or processes to meet deadlines.
- Implemented Ecommerce digital transformation for client teams to innovative solutions.
- Dedicated team Player with excellent, communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in complete software SDLC which includes requirement gathering, coding, design, analysis, testing using Agile involved in daily SCRUM meetings and Sprint cycles .
Frameworks: AngularJS 1.x, Angular 2/4, ReactJS, Redux Saga, Flux, NodeJS, D3.js, Webpack,Dust.js, Ext JS
IDE s: NetBeans, Visual Studio, Notepad++, Eclipse
Work Flow: Responsive Web Design, Single Page App, Typescript
Operating System: Windows, Mac
Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, Enzyme.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Version Controls: GIT, SVN
Confidential, Nashville, TN
UI / React Developer
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Developed Smart and Dumb reusable React components.
- Have implemented Client-side ReactJS routing for performance saving.
- Worked with React JS components, Forms, Events, life-cycle Components, Router, Animations, Redux and Middleware.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid using React strap.
- Used ES6 and JSX with react for component development.
- Maintained STATES in the store and dispatched the ACTIONS using Redux.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Used Redux middleware to handle asynchronous events/ Side effects and maintain functional paradigm.
- Used Jest mocking functions and writing unit tests for testing component coverage reports.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
Confidential, Hackensack, NJ
UI / Angular Developer
- Involving in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided byAngular2.
- CreatingAngular4 components and custom directives for application functionality and pipes for heavy DOM manipulation and implemented lazy loading and AOT to improve application quality and performance in low bandwidth connections.
- Implementing Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Used Webpack to build Typescript modules.
- Worked extensively on Angular 4/5, Typescript SPA domains.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2/4/5, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Working closing with Director on NextGen versions of current applications (Angular 2/4/5)
- Implementing HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Creating Dynamic Web Pages using Web Controls and developed forms using HTML5.
- Working in MySQL, RDS database with node.js framework to develop APIs.
- Using REST client to check the response of various API's as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption. Handling various exceptions based on the response.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Creating a build process for different environments like develop, staging and production.
- Working on the unit test cases to test the functionality of the code written not only through the component level but also through the DOM level using Karma test runner and Jasmine framework.
Confidential, Sanantonio, Tx
Front End Developer/React JS Developer
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked with React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture, building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React JS components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React -Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Preparing UI/UX documenting, maintaining and user, experience on AGILE design methodologies for the sprint planning.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Built backend REST API with NodeJS.
- Used tools like Gulp and Webpack as task runners and orchestrators for the build process.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls. worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Worked Test Driven Development (TDD) using Karma and Jasmine
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Created Pseudo elements and CSS3 Border, CSS3 Background , CSS3 Transitions .
- Worked with jQuery Fusion Charts for generating reports.
- Developed the pages with sorting and search functionality with Angular Http Service .
- The pages are implemented with AngularJS routing and custom directives for the associate profile and order history pages.
- Involved in implementing changes to REST web Services to invoke/retrieving providers' services for shipment data.
- Maintain the code base by frequent updates to revision using GIT version control system.
- Performed cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing using Karma and Jasmine.
- Developed test cases for TDD in QUnit, Karma and Jasmine .
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology .
Front end developer
- Converted wireframes into HTML .
- Work with BA to create Prototypes, UI elements, mockups, wireframes and other graphics and other visual effects.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using AJAX, jQuery UI .
- Interacted with java controllers ( jQuery and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Involved in the monitoring and reporting on website traffic and performance.
- Involved in SOAP and REST web services and handling Restful API methods around MVC framework.
- Developed AJAX calls from JSP pages.
- Developed dynamic content of presentation layer using JSP.
- Involved in team discussions when implementing new features in the project.