- 6+ years of experience in IT industry with 4.9 Years of IOS application development using Native IOS - XCode, and Cocoa Touch Framework.
- Experience in using GIT and Subversion (SVN), SourceTree, and Tower for version control.
- Expertise in using and integrating Map Kit, UIKit, UIDynamics, Core Graphics, Quartz Core, Core Location, Core Animation, Core Bluetooth, Cloud Kit, Watch Kit, Social Framework, SQLite, Core Data, Event Kit, iBeacon Integration, BLE and various other 3rd party frameworks and APIs.
- Advanced experience in Testing and Bug-Fixing using XCTest framework, Breakpoints.
- Experienced in an Agile Scrum development environment, participating in Sprints and Scrums, and employing Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration.
- Experience working with the Full Development Lifecycle including requirements gathering, design & software architecture, technical documentation, development, testing, debugging and releasing the project to the app store.
- Implemented code for image loading on scrolling table view.
- Used Storyboards for UI design with auto layout and size classes.
- Confident and comfortable working in any team size.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written, with experience working with a variety of team makeups including local and international teams.
- A creative developer who can also design a great mobile interface and create an optimal user experience.
Senior IOS Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Converting the Application from Swift 2 to Swift 4.
- Worked with UI Action Sheets, UI Table Views, Custom Cells, UI Scroll Views, Navigation Controllers, delegates, and protocols.
- Worked with Cocoa Touch Frameworks, which includes UIKit, Foundation and internal framework's for managing the Content management system
- Used NS JSON Serialization to retrieve data for display on the iPhone/iPad from the server using RESTFUL web services.
- Used Instruments to check for memory leaks and retain cycles.
- Worked on iPhone SDK and internet connection Protocols.
- Worked on Web Service calls and JSON parsing.
- Created customized Views, Table Views, Collection views, action sheets, segmented controls, Tab Bars and Navigation Bars.
- Worked on iPhone SDK and Internet connection Protocols.
- Developed serious tools for this project like Customized Navigation bar, Page control, and Scroll view
- Worked on Agile based development model.
- Worked with Bitbucket to check out and update the Reported progress/challenges to the onsite project lead.
- Handled Touch Events like touch and drag.
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development.
- Worked with GDB and XCode for debugging.
- Used Objective-C Project in Swift by configuring an Objective-C bridging header.
Senior IOS Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Converting the existing cross platform application to native IOS application
- Worked with pods and made a customized UI Kit for the application.
- Worked on implementing the Secure Enclave Encryption and Storing important data in Key Chain.
- Work on implementing the storyboards, xib files and programmatic classes which can be reused in the application.
- Worked on implementing the Login, Login Assistance and Dashboard features.
- Worked with UI Navigation View,, UI Table View, UI Alert View.
- Implemented Push notification services and Alert notifications
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications to make the necessary changes required accordingly
- Worked closely with Backend team in implementing API's to the application
- Took care of code review, code fixes and bug fixes.
- Implemented and Keep Alive Session to keep the session active as different features have different Time out sessions.
- Implemented Quick Actions and Navigation Menu for the quick access to users.
- Worked with multiple SDK's for the application to provide security to the Users and Application.
- Used Agile Software Methodology and MVVM Architecture.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Developed entirely with Swift. Migrated from different versions of the language.
- Worked on the design of the architecture of the application using MVVM.
- Made use of Cocoa pods to manage third party libraries.
- Made use of UIImage Picker Controller to introduce a food scanner feature.
- Worked with table views, collection views, page views and custom cell classes as well as custom nibs for the views.
- Worked under a TDD approach.
- Created custom animations with Core Animation.
- Created custom networking class to handle all API Requests.
- Made use of bridging headers to integrate Objective C codebase into the Swift project.
- Made use of the Core Data Stack to store information locally.
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis, Design & Development.
- Local storage of images created by user using Core Data.
- Designed and developed the books application on iPad/iPhone using XCode.
- Implemented Share like tweet, Facebook feature using Twitter and Facebook API.
- Used the Web Services JSON.
- Web services deployment and testing on rest client.
- Custom UI implemented with XIBs, and Manual Retain/Release memory management.
- Developed Navigation between views was mixture of using UI Navigation Controller.
- Performed all tasks from UI design and implementation to writing code.
- Integrated with SQLite for offline usage of application.
- Used PSPdfKit Library for reading books.
- Created login and user authentication functionality
- Integrated In-app Purchase for purchasing books.
- Fixed Bugs at Several stages.
- Handled Landscape and Portrait Orientations.
- Involved in Designing, Coding, Testing and Implementation of the application.
- Designed and developed the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Designed Web Forms using ASP .NET
- Used ADO .NET Connection, Command, Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader and XML to retrieve and store the data in SQL Server 2000.
- Performed validation using validation controls in ASP.NET.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML web services in the application.
- Created Stored Procedures and triggers for automated operations.
- Created Tables, Views, Indexes and Relations using SQL Enterprise Manager.
- Used Visual Studio.NET debugger and trace functionality to debug the application.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe for history and version control during development.
- Involved in reporting using Crystal Reports.