- 6+ Years of experience in the Software Testing (Automation and Manual) with a solid understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
- Excellent knowledge and implementation skills in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Proficiency in automating test cases using Java programming features, Selenium WebDriver for window - based applications.
- Proficient in Test Automation using Selenium Tools.
- Strong experience in automating of Web Applications using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Hands on experience in Java Programming, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber, and preparation of automation test framework with Page Object model (POM) and Page factory using Core Java.
- Experience in Data-driven Testing, Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Selenium Grid.
- Well versed in building Agile Development Environment Using Data Driven and Behavior Driven automation test scripts by utilizing existing automation framework.
- Expertise in Continuous Integrations and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) process using Jenkins in combination with Maven.
- Extensive experience in the testing system in various phases Integration, System, User Acceptance Testing, and Regression testing.
- Hands on experience in JIRA Test Cycle Management tool for defect tracking and sprint planning activities.
- Experienced in testing integration Web services like SOAP/ REST calls and Automated using SOAPUI.
- Expertise in performing Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Backend Testing, Regression testing and API Testing using Selenium/WebDriver, Java and JUnit/TestNG and QTP in Agile (SCRUM) development environment.
- Experience testing mobile apps on various mobile device platforms (Android, iOS and Windows Platforms).
- Designed and developed tests for mobile apps testing in Android Platform using Appium
- Estimated testing efforts in a rapidly changing environment as part of the cross-functional team and generated test execution Reports for technical and business team.
- Performed various mobile gestures (Long Press, Multi Touch, Drag & Drop, Swipe).
- Identified mobile elements using Appium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer.
- Strong ability to create test cases using testing techniques including positive and negative testing, boundary value analysis.
- Good knowledge in Database Testing using SQL.
- Leadership roles in creation and execution of testing processes, Test Management, Requirement Mapping, Test Execution and Defect tracking & documentation.
- Good understanding of implementation of JDBC for automating Database testing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem-solving and delivering under a high-stress environment with resource constraints.
- Fast learner and creative problem-solver. Quality and detail oriented.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/RC/WebDriver/GRID, Quick Test Pro (QTP), Test Link, Test Manager, JUnit, TestNG, JBehave, Cucumber, JIRA, SOAPUI, Bugzilla, Jenkins, HP QC, HPALM
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Guidewire Claimcenter 6.0, 8.0 and Guidewire Policycenter 7.0
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson
Web Debugging Tool: XPath, Fire path, Firebug, Web debugger
Agile: Scrum, Waterfall, V Model
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows Variants, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Worked towards Process development and Performed Design evaluation of new and existing software products.
- Involved in the testing, release, and sprint planning activities using best practices.
- Quick result oriented with consideration to high quality. Managed in the delivery of the product with great functional quality.
- Experience testing mobile apps on various mobile device platforms (Android, iOS and Windows platforms).
- Involved in multi-tasking and meeting the timely delivery of the product.
- Involved in the automated validation of the software using automation test scripts for multiple environments per established policies and quality standards
- Demo the user stories to product owners to make sure acceptance criteria is met.
- Attended Retrospective meeting to discuss the issues in the sprint and actions to be taken to improve the process in future sprints.
- Conducted system integration testing of software applications and reported defects in JIRA.
- Performed software patch testing for field related issues.
- Supported test case development and update activities.
- Support other Stakeholders on testing activities.
- Lead other QA members and Matrix team members. Integrating white box test suites with continuous integration (CI) tools.
- Designed and developed tests for mobile apps testing in Android Platform using Appium.
- Managed in created test case execution plan, test case execution, issue tracking and cleaning the QA bucket JIRA board.
- Created test plans and maintained multiple test environments.
- Constructed automation integration and system test cases and promotes reuse of software code.
- Customize Parameterization in DATA file using REST Assure to test the application with different sets of data.
- Performed Web Services testing with Ready API and Performed Security testing for employee login details.
- Worked on Point of Sale (POS). Functionality of the application and routing process of the business.
- Identifying basic improper coding and code quality issues.
- Working with global or cross functional team to direct/Review the test planning and execution work efforts of the offshore team.
- Patch upgrade for various builds in the labs.
- Providing test support to other projects within the team.
Senior QA Analyst
- Single point of contact for quality and scrum activities in the project
- Created detailed Test Plan with Scope, Schedule and Testing Approach
- Interacting with Project Manager and System Analysts for the design and implementation of the Wizards.
- Involved in the design of Class structure and Data Structure of application for the new wizards developed.
- Involved in the design of User Interface (Screen Flows and Flow Actions).
- Experience in Writing test plans, test cases, test procedures based on business requirements.
- Responsible for Regression Testing, Functional testing for web-based application.
- Performed Automation execution. Used Selenium Web Driver with java plug-in to generate automated test scripts for functional testing, GUI testing and enhancing the existing scripts.
- Analyzed the test execution results and worked towards Continuous Improvement in the quality of code and application test coverage.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) framework.
- Creation of POM classes for Selenium
- Developed page library as part of modular framework implementation in automation.
- Planned and performed ad-hoc manual testing of end to end product features as per the use cases or user stories
- Performed Regression Testing using data-driven automated scripts for every modification made in the application and new builds using Selenium Web Driver.
- Executed around 150 test cases using Selenium web drivers.
- Verified backend data validation using SQL.
- Tested web services based on Data and functions by SOAUI.
- Involved in Functionality, User Interface, and Regression testing during the various phases of development using Selenium/TestNG.
- Maintained and executed ANT build files for running automated test cases along with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Log track and report progress of all tests.
- Conducted functional testing, cross browser testing, Regression testing
- Actively participated in SOS meeting to resolve critical dependencies to make sure project delivered as planned.
Environment: Agile-Scrum, Selenium, Web driver, Jira, TestNG, Java, Mobile, Jenkins, SOAPUI, Firefox, Eclipse, PEGA, SQL Server, Java Script, HTMS & HP QC ALM, SOAP/REST API, Windows7
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables..
- Involved in analysis of the documents like Business Requirements and Functional Requirements and created the module wise test strategy document that defines the test environment, test phases and resources required to perform the testing life cycle.
- Responsible for working within a team to create document and execute Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test scripts in support of a set of global tools, systems and databases.
- Created manual test cases, reviewed with different stakeholders to validate the functionality.
- Performed back-end testing by extensively using SQL commands to verify the database integrity.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Designed Data Driven Framework to extract the data from excel sheets using Apache POI and to drive the data into the test cases.
- Used Xpath,Firepath and Firebug tools to locate elements.
- Used GIT for Version Control and Code Collaboration to manage code reviews.
- Created and executed detailed test cases with step by step procedure and expected results and maintained the test logs, test reports, test issues, defect tracking using Jira.
ENVIRONMENT: Selenium WebDriver Jenkins, Maven, TestNG, HTML, Eclipse, Java, JIRA..
Software Test Engineer
- Analyzed the user requirements, functional specifications and Use Case documents and created the Test Plans, Test cases for Functional testing.
- Performed positive & negative and End-to-End testing manually and was associated with User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in the UI Testing
- Communicate effectively with onsite coordinator at various stages of problem tracking system
- Guide the team for working on the deliverables and sending those deliverables timely for review.
- Involved in Identifying the E2E scenario & Creating the Reusable methods & Generic methods.
- Developed SQL Queries for backend testing
- Creating Test Results report and send it to all stake holders.
Environment: Android, Adobe Flex 4.6, M V C Frame Work, Action Script 3.0, MySQL & PHP