- 8+ Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Customization, Bug fixes, Enhancement, Support and Implementation of various web, stand - alone, client-server enterprise applications using Python, C, Django in various domains.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept using Python, C++ and PHP.
- Experienced with full software development, architecture scalable platforms, database design, etc.
- Excellent knowledge on Predictive Modelling using python and K-mean Clustering for Python Machine Language.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Good experience with design, coding, debug operations, reporting and data analysis utilizing python and using python libraries to speed up development.
- Libraries used: Pandas data frame, network, Beautiful soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, urlib2, JSON libraries and MySQL database for connectivity.
- Hands on experience with Big Data environment on technologies including Hadoop.
- Experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Experiences with Unit testing/ Test Driven Development (TDD), and Load testing.
- Knowledge on JSON BASED REST, SOAP and Amazon Web Services cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, AMI, EBS CloudWatch, Auto-scaling, IAM user management and AWS S3.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Puppet, chef configuration management.
- Good experience coding in using various IDEs like NetBeans, Sublime Text, Spyder, PyCharm.
- Worked on Python OpenStack API's.
- Good in writing Sub Queries, stored procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Good in developing, implementing, and improving processes by bringing engineering, Operations, QA, and Product Management.
- Excellent debugging, problem solving, optimization and testing skills.
- Hands-on experience on monitoring tools like Nagios and Amazon Cloud Watch to maintain properly various systems on different environments.
- Created Secured Cloud infrastructure using (VPC) for Staging and Development environment on AWS.
- Developed Cloud Formation templates, also launched AWS Elastic Beanstalk for deploying, monitoring and scaling web applications using different platforms like Java, Docker, Python etc.
- Expertise in AWS Resources like EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, SNS, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Auto scaling, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Security Groups.
- Working experience with cloud infrastructure of AWS (Amazon Web Services) and computing AMI virtual machines on Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
- Experience in executing Organization DevOps methodology in different situations of LINUX and Windows servers alongside adopting cloud procedures based on Amazon Web Services.
- Involved in integrating the GIT into the Puppet to ensure the integrity of applications by creating Production, Development, Test, and Release Branches.
- Maintained Git repositories for DevOps environment: Version control and build automation integrating git into Jenkins.
- Have experience with AWS LAMBDA which runs the code with response of events.
- Developed custom Ansible playbook and integrated in Jenkins post configuration for setting up the automated build pipeline for GIT repository projects.
- Experience in handling errors/exceptions and debugging the issues in large scale applications.
Languages: Python, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
IDE’s: PyCharm, Emacs, Eclipse, NetBeans, MS Visual Studio, Sublime, SOAP UI.
Web Technologies/other: Django, Flask, Pyramid, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, XML/XSD, X Path, XSLT, Java Script, jQuery, Web Services (Soap, Restful), Amazon Webservices like EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, SES, Selenium, PyUnit.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Cassandra.
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Bootstrap, QT CherryPy, web2py, Tornado, Pyramid, Robot
Web Servers: JBoss 4.0.5, BEA Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0
Version Controls: SVN, VSS, CVS, Git.
Operating Systems: MS Windows 9X/NT/XP/2003, Linux/Unix, Sun Solaris, OS X.
Building& Design Tools: ANT, MAVEN, Gulp, UML, IBM Rational Rose, Ansible, JIRA, GNU Debugger Bugzilla
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
Python Automation Testing Engineer
- Converted 200 plus test cases from old framework to new framework
- Written 100 plus keywords in robot framework
- Automated new functionalities and added new features in the test logs
- Allocation of work to the team, Follow up to get the work done on time.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA Life Cycle and in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability.
- Wrote unit testing codes using unit test, resolving bugs and other defects using Firebug
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization.
- Automated web server content deployments via shellscripts.
- Scripting in multiple languages on UNIX , LINUX - Bash , Shellscript etc.
- Used python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues.
- Used GIT to coordinate team development.
- Developed Python scripts for testing the car functioning on different services.
- Shares expertise throughout the organization and may provide user training for products
Environment: Robot Framework, Eclipse, RIDE Python, Linux, Windows Shell Scripting, JIRA,GitHub.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWSarchitecture.
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/jQuery and High Charts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Developed frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework with GIT.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Worked on Python Open stack API's, used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services(AWS).
- Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, DynamoDB, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups and archives to Glacier archives, and configured AWS Redshift for data Warehousing.
- Created AWS Launch configurations based on customized AMI and use this launch configuration to configure auto scaling groups.
- Utilized Cloud Watch Events to collect data from other AWS resources and transfer them to SQS and SNS for alerting solar.
- Created S3 buckets in AWS and stored files and Enabled Versioning and Security for files stored.
- Worked on Selenium testing framework.
- Used CloudFront to deliver content from AWS edge locations to users, allowing for further reduction of load on front-end servers.
- Experienced in Installing, Configuring and Managing Docker Containers, Docker Images for Web Servers and Applications servers such as Apache Tomcat using Docker and integrated with Amazon MySQL RDS database.
- Writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL databases.
- Developed automation scripts to test storage appliances in Python.
- Developed consumer-based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Involved in Loading, analyzing and extracting data to and from Oracle database with Python.
- Worked with python Unit test library which was used for testing many programs on Python and other codes.
- Used AJAX for Better interactivity for the end user and easier navigation and AJAX is compact.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
Confidential, Tarrytown, New York
- Involved in preparing engineering specification with OOA and OOD. Used UML Tools to develop Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Collaboration and Sequence Diagrams, State Diagrams and Data Modeling.
- Developed application logic using Python, Java script, Java, C++
- Used JMS for updating Mailing plans and tracking them.
- Used Java Server Pages for content layout and presentation.
- Created Data layer in MYSQL.
- Extracted and loaded data using Python scripts and PL/SQL packages.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud and Involved in DevOps processes for build and deploy systems.
- Build and lead POCs for tools for internal use to support DevOps best practices using Docker for Container based Virtualization and documenting with MS Word and SnagIt.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life.
- Configured and deployed several hypervisors and VMs running OpenStack for DevOps, testing and production environments.
- Worked with the Database Schema design and normalization for database accessed by the procedural PHP pages.
- Supported Java application for Media portal management.
- Maintaining strict version control using Git with an understanding of what tasks require branching and which can be done in development.
- Generated SWIG interfaces to co-ordinate between C++, Java and Python. Used JNI for communication between C++ and Java.
- Implemented continuous integration and deployment systems using AWS code pipeline, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Artifactory/Nexus, Ansible and Run deck.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for Automating Deployments and providing a complete automation solution.
- Also used Bootstrap and Angular.js as a mechanism to manage and organize the HTML page layout.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using python.
- Involved in deployment of project using AWS.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code
- Debugging and testing of the applications &fine-tuning performance. Provided maintenance support in production environment.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Business logic implementation, data exchange, XML processing and graphics creation has been done using Python and Django.
- Views and Templates were developed with Python and to create a user-friendly website interface Django’s view controller and template language is used.
- A Django dashboard with custom look and feel for end user has been created after a careful study of the Django admin site and dashboard.
- JIRA was used to build an environment for development.
- Used web applications development using Django/Python, Flask/Python, and, jQuery, Ajax while using HTML/CSS/JS for server-side rendered application.
- Different testing methodologies like unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing, selenium testing was performed. Used Django framework for application development.
- Cleaned data and processed third party spending data into maneuverable deliverables within specific formats with Excel macros and python libraries.
- Used several python libraries like wxPython, NumPy, and matplotlib.
- Was involved in the environment, code installation as well as the SVN implementation.
- Build all database mapping classes using Django models and Cassandra.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Hands on experience with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Developed, tested and debugged software tools utilized by clients and internal customers
- Coded test programs and evaluated existing engineering processes.
- Designed and configured database and back end applications and programs.