- Around 9+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of Web and Client/Server and Enterprise Application development.
- Experienced in developing SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTful web services, Ajax, Bootstrap and AngularJS. Used AngularJS markup and expressions and experienced in using Angular UI components.
- Hands on experience in developing styles using CSS preprocessor SASS.
- Experience in RDBMS using Oracle and comfortable using databases SQL Server, DB2, MySql, and MS Access.
- Proficient in programming by using the IDE's such as Eclipse, WebStorm, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, Web Strom, Sublime Text, and STS (Spring Tool Suite).
- Good experience with version controls such as CVS, SVN, and Git.
- Very good knowledge with ReactJS and Application development.
- Experience in working with Angular 2/4/6 modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Working experience in latest Angular 2/4/6 frame work with TypeScript and MongoDB.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
- Developed the backend by using Node.js, Express and MongoDB.
- Experience in working with MEAN Stack with REST API development.
- Highly motivated team player with zeal to learn new technologies and always believes in giving the best of efforts in challenging environments.
- Good team player and excellent leadership qualities. Hardworking, honest with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and inter - personal skills with ability to interact with individuals at ease.
Confidential - New York, NY
Sr. Angular Developer
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 6 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Created custom elements, HTML imports, shadow DOM to allow fully encapsulated custom elements by using Angular 6.
- Implemented data-binding and MVC using Angular 4 for front-end development of a current web application.
- Worked with Http Interceptors configurations for security in Angular 4 applications.
- Worked with Pavlov library of QUnit test framework to write unit tests for Typescript code.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Created Mobile and Web Applications using Cordova, Kotlin with React Native, Redux and TypeScript.
- Implemented the AJAX features using frameworks like jQuery, AngularJS, etc.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Ability to understand wireframes, UX flows and mockups and use SCSS stylings for making the application more optimized and trendier.
- Implemented CORS cross-origin resource sharing, allowing the request through different hosts and JSON formatters for sending data in camelCase.
- Experience in coding accessible website following the WCAG 2.0 AA standard.
- Implemented tokenizer and validation framework to prevent cross-site-scripting (XSS) and CSRF attacks across the application.
- Configured Webpack, Babel and used ES6 features.
- Wrote modular CSS using SASS with object-oriented approach for reusability of styles throughout the application.
- Implementing fully resonsive mobile first UI elements leveraging Less/Sass for styling.
- Worked with web services, and StateManagement, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Used GreenDao to persist data across all Activity and Fragment Service lifecycles.
- Worked on customizing the UI Components to make compatible for complex requirements.
- Created multi custom directives by defining Angular 5 directives.
- Experience with creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and SOA services.
- Developed template and reactive forms.
- Developed front-end components using Angular6, TypeScript, Angular Material and NgRx-bootstrap and Node.
- Implementing HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Automate test cases using the built in framework in Selenium Web Driver using Netbeans IDE.
- Have worked on AWS S3 Browser for pushing files to the cloud.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Puppet in Linux environment.
- Leveraged collaboration tools for communication across distributed teams using tools like Zoom, Vidyo, Github, Slack, Confluence and Jira.
- Developer support for the project consists of issue and project management via JIRA, Visual Studio, Selenium, Cordova.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Angular Developer
- Worked with Angular 6 directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- Created Angular 6 custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Used Angular 4 Forms API to get the data from the user.
- Developed custom reusable Angular 4 components.
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first and adaptive design using Angular5 libraries using Typescript.
- Involved in creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 5.0.
- Used Web pack to build Typescript modules.
- Solid understanding of TypeScript and developed multiple POC's using Angular versions.
- Proficient in developing web pages with HTML5/CSS3 from PSD template.
- Used Axios with React for making AJAX Calls.
- Worked with Responsive Web design using Bootstrap.JS.
- Used CORS to allow websites to share resources across domains safely and securely.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards.
- Followed best standards and practices for development for sanitizing user input, for preventing webapplication from attacks such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS).
- Experienced with ES6 specifications.
- Developing CSS Style for web pages using SASS.
- Used LESS and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Worked with ASP.NetWebforms, Masterpages, Webservices, Statemanagement, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Good hands on experience on ITIL, ITSM framework, strong understanding of the ITIL framework and all phases of the service lifecycle.
- Slide-up and slide-down components Using JQuery frameworks.
- Created custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both Restful and legacy network services also DOM applications.
- Used @Input, @Output, @Viewchild decorators, and local reference to do component communications.
- Designed and implemented State Management using NgRx.
- Used RxJs observables throughout the services.
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular with Redux architecture.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM tool integration with Spring MVC and Java to interact with back end persistence system Oracle.
- Used mongoose for accessing for mongodb object models from node.js, for rendering in UI.
- Used Git and Webpack to implement the work environment and manage projects.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources.
- Worked on node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Excellent work experience in agile process JIRA and daily standup to sync up with team for current sprint status.
- Installation of Linux Operating System using text mode, graphical and through network installation using kick-start installation.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Front End Developer
- Implemented WCAG 2.1 level AA compliance across the UI screens.
- Implemented secure PHP login to protect against potential attacks including XSS attacks, session hijacking, brute force attacks
- Used Java, Spring, Hibernate integration to interact with Data base layer using DAO's
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern as part of this project along with EXTJs for validations and controllers.
- Used Stored Procedures, Query optimization for calling API's from Oracle DB.
- Deployed GUI code to WebLogic application environment and standalone components to JBoss Server.
- Used Continuous integration tools like Hudson, Jenkins and developing the architectural flow of using SVN to CI.
- Used testing strategies such as TDD, including knowledge of JSUnit and/or Selenium.
- Designed and deployed AWS using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer and Auto scaling groups.
- Used JIRA as management tool and GIT as a version control.
- Installation, troubleshooting and changing the kernel parameters in Linux Systems.
- Configured Alert manager to send alerts to HipChat.
- Effectively works on mobile application development frameworks like Apache Cordova and PhoneGap.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Front End Developer
- Interacted with Java to create the web services that are to be consumed by HTML5 web pages.
- Used HTML, CSS, Ajax to design the website content.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Bootstrap and media queries.
- Actively involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, spring and Hibernate.
- Used WSAD for writing code for JSP, Servlets, and Struts.
- Used Jooq as jdbc framework to do queries and call stored procedures on a Oracle database.
- Integrated with the back-end RESTFUL Services using AJAX to perform GET and POST data to backend servers.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Worked on building data center with AWS and Installed SVN.
- Developed automation test scripts for the web GIS applications using selenium and Java.
- Experience with project management tool, source/version control such as: Team Foundation Server, JIRA, GIT and Mecurial.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Worked with Spring Batch Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Used Bootstrap along with CSS to design web-pages by HTML.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Tested the application under Scrum (Agile) Methodology.