- Over 7 years of experience as an iOS developer in designing, developing, implementing, testing and publishing iOS apps on iTunes Store. Built Rich User Interface applications, integrating with various Databases and Client - Server applications in iPhone/iPad. application development using objective-C, Swift, Cocos2D, Cocoa Touch, UIKit.
- Experienced in working using Adobe PhoneGap to develop hybrid applications.
- Experienced in implementing web views using PhoneGap.
- Proficient knowledge of Programming Experience using Objective-C and Swift.
- Expertise in using TDD approach which helped in profiting the company.
- Extensive experience in iPhone and iPad application development.
- Pair programming is another technique which I followed during my projects.
- Successful in achieving profits to the organization by following the Pair programming technique.
- Good understanding of Memory Management: ARC and non-ARC in iOS development.
- Worked extensively on XCode, Interface Builder and Instrument.
- Strong at using the third-party frameworks effectively.
- Always follow MVC design architecture, adept knowledge of cocoa design patterns, singleton pattern and delegation patterns.
- Super readable code: always follow companies commenting, documentation and naming rules.
- Strong Experience in Database Management skills: SQL, NoSQL, Parse, MongoDB.
- Expert in Object Oriented Programming with experience implementing MVC, KVO, and Singleton architectures
- Strong knowledge in implementing core Frameworks like CoreLocation, CoreGraphics, MapKit, UIKit, and EventKit Frameworks
- Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars which are some basic functionality in a multi-view application
- Extensive experience Consuming REST/SOAP Web Services and APIs.
- Experienced in Native Mobile Application development with Social Media platform.
- Proficient in parsing JSON, XML, PLIST.
- Experience in finding the memory leaks and battery issues.
- Proficient in source control with Git, Bit bucket and Git Lab.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Java, C++, Hadoop, good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Confidence in working with other iOS and Android developers to complete detailed projects.
- Experienced in testing using Junit, Jenkins and XCTest.
- Proficient at using the build tools such as Maven, Gradle.
iOS Applications: Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad devices in XCode Interface builder-UIKit, Cocoa touch, Core Data
Version Control Tools: GIT, Bit Bucket, Mercurial.
Databases: SQLite, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Core Data
IDE: XCode, Microsoft Visual Studio
Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.5/10.6/10.7 , Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8, Linux
Sr. iOS Developer
Confidential, Glendale, CA
- Worked for Disney’s A/B testing project and developed multivariate features for the users.
- Review project requirements and help define acceptance criteria with the team.
- Designed the requirements for the application in coordination with the business team.
- Developed a progress bar which helps users to understand the steps remaining to purchase the tickets.
- Worked extensively on table view controller and made customized table view cells to display the park tickets and the description for the ticket.
- Created Custom Gradient View to use in multiple places.
- Effectively used Storyboards, instruments, and organizer tools in Xcode, loggers for achieving efficient working of the app.
- Worked with Photoshop for image editing and Alterations.
- Built a Responsive UI using NS Operations and adding custom operation in the queue.
- Used Multithreading and GCD concepts for faster response of the application.
- Used JSON serialization to parse the API and displayed data in particular views.
- Developed the code in object-oriented manner for optimal code reusability.
- Worked extensively with Objective C and cocoa frameworks including Core Data, Foundation, Core Animation and UIKit.
- Integrated various Restful Web services call to application using asynchronous NSURL calls for background downloading.
- Designed suitable User Experience and developed User Interface Accordingly.
- Communicated with business team regularly, provided status reports, discussed the needs and provided possible solutions whenever necessary.
- Participated in biweekly Sprint planning, SPRINT retrospective meetings and daily scrum meetings.
- Maintained Source code version control in both local and network GitHub Repository.
Environment: iOS, Mac OS X, Swift, Xcode, Agile Methodology, Cocoa Touch Framework, JIRA, GIT.
Sr. iOS Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participated in SCRUM meetings along with developers, testers, product owners to deliver the right value of project and discuss the progress of the project in sprints
- Used Pair programming technique in developing the application to reduce the mistakes and make code more effective.
- Pair programming helped in reducing the time and cost spent on testing.
- Test driven approach helped in understanding the situation better and helped us coding accordingly
- Used Test driven approach to developing the project and maximized profit.
- Used Xcode and Storyboards to develop the screens for the application using MVC design pattern
- Implemented CoreData framework to store user Data
- Implemented the project using Storyboards and ARC
- Integration of applications with Google maps and various third-party API’s such as Facebook, twitter
- Used Mapkit and Core Location framework to enhance user find their destination of the nearest local store.
- Implemented NS Operation Queue and NSURL Connection to integrate with backend web services
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers
- Formatted the Data as per Business rule to display in UI
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development
- Used AV Foundation Framework to record audio/view videos from the device
- Developed unit tests for testing specific functionality and logic
- Fixed bugs as documented by QA team
- Paired with the testing team throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Debugging issues at onsite whenever required using Xcode and GDB
- Used Instruments to fine tune the app performance and memory management
- Worked with Subversion to checkout and update codebase changes
- Enforced intuitive gesture controls to enhance the ease of interaction
- Improve the speed and functionality of the application
Confidential, Lake Mary, FL
- Developed the app compatible for iPhone. Handled different Screen sizes using Auto-layout and Storyboards.
- Pre-fetching data for smooth screen transitioning.
- Developing the UI screens by integrating different Views and Windows to make them user friendly.
- Using instruments, in XCode, for performing analysis on application, finding memory leaks and for automatic testing.
- TDD approach clear picture of how each function should behave and were able to reduce the bugs and avoid rework.
- Followed pair programming with agile process to make code look more effective and reliable.
- Developed the UI to match the UI designs
- Developed a graph using third party framework Charts, Quartz-Core and UIKit
- Making API calls to authenticate and receive user data in JSON format
- Ran tests using mock data before integrating to the server
- Effectively communicated with business owners to explain limitations and provide feedback
- Used lldb in XCode for debugging
- Responsible for creating alerts using UIAlertView and modifying for a better UI
- Used Git for version control and pushing code changes periodically
- Implemented NSOperationQueue and NS URLConnection to integrate with backend web services.
- Used the NS FileManager to store the user order details in a file permanently
- Used Core data Framework for local storage purpose in SQLite.
- Followed Agile Methodology in developing the enterprise application.
- Conducted code reviews for the development team.
Environment: iOS 9.x/10.x (iPhone SDK), Instruments, Objective C, XCode 7.x/8.x, Cocoa Touch, Restful service, Git, Stash, SourceTree
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Worked extensively with Objective-C, Cocoa and UI Frameworks.
- Worked with Xcode for debugging the updated version
- Worked extensively on table view controller and made customized table view cells according to the client requirements.
- Utilized UI TabBar Controller, UI Navigation Controller, UI Table Views and UIScroll View to display content as required in the App.
- Worked on NSURLConnections, CLGeocoder and annotation to pick the nearest location
- Worked on NSMutable data and response data to get the responses from web services
- Utilized Quartzcore framework for supporting graphics.
- Worked on UIpicker view and delegate to pick the location.
- Utilized tableviews and created column to differential data from one another.
- Worked on CoreLocation to locate the current location and nearby Cigna companies
- Iterative design process upon client approval build out of all assets: buttons, products shots, UI Components, etc.
- Used REST web services for networking on iOS
- Worked on JSON parsing included in the project.
- Utilized MVC for design patterns
- Used Automatic Reference Counting for managing the memory
- Worked with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance.
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth transition and better user experience
- Used the XIB to design for iPhone by using Auto-layout.
- Implemented data chasing using CoreData and Application Directory
- Reported progress/challenges to project lead.
Environment: Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Xcode 6.x/7.x, UI Frameworks, core location foundation, CoreData, Core Graphics, Quartz Core, Basic iOS APIs, iOS Simulator, MVC, ARC
- Implemented Core Data for persistent storage of user data.
- Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information.
- Created of various views, table views, customized views and popovers.
- Redesigned several screens including default application landing screen as per newer wireframe.
- Created custom checklist and sharing them with selected app users by calling webservices through JSON libraries and connecting to SQLite database with the objective C interfaces.
- Created Notifications to detect the autorotation in the customized SubViews.
- Implemented NS Operation Queue and NSURL Connection to integrate with backend WebServices.
- Custom UI implemented with XIBs, and Manual Retain/Release memory management.
- Developed Navigation between views was mixture of using UI Navigation Controller, UI Gesture Recognizer, and UI Popover Controller.
- Performed all tasks from UIDesign and implementation to writing code for various features.
- Designed XSDs to define the XML structure of data exchanged between iPhone and server.
- Took care of Code Review, Code Fixes and Bug Fixes.
- Managed data and memory management from streamlining code and using various Debugging tests.
- Interacting with QA on deliverables on every iteration and customer feedback implementation.
Environment: Simulator 8.1, Xcode 5.x/6.x, Objective-C, JSON, SQLite, MVC, CoreData.