- Have 8+ years of IT experience which comprises 4 + years of Extensive experience as a React JS Developer, 4 years of experience as a UI Developer.
- Extensive knowledge in developing single - page applications (SPAs) using React Js.
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards ( HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML-MP, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers ).
- Created User Interfaces for Mobile/Tablet/Desktop using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Good experience on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS and Compass.
- Expertise in implementing easy to use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model ( DOM ) Layout , DOM Functions , and Java Script functions , Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Expertise in React JS and working with React Flux architecture .
- Experienced in working with redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, Animations and Flux concept .
- Pleasant Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library .
- Experienced in working with Node.JS and NPM modules like http-server, Marathon, inquirer, path, mongo DB, Micro Services, Request, Elastic Search, express, luck, spark and templating engines.
- Experience in Node environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp and Groovy Bower.
- Strong in using the Node.js , and Require.js and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web application
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using JAVA along with spring, Servlets .
- Expertise in writing SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures , Cursors, Triggers with Oracle 9i/10g , MySQL , Postgre SQL , MongoDB , DB2 , Blob storage and MS-SQL Server.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX , JSON .
- Expertise in RESTful , SOAP web services to integrate between Applications to Application.
- Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration .
- Proficient in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine , Karma , Protractor , Mocha test runners.
- Pleasant Experience in Bug tracking tools like JIRA , HP Quality Center and Bugzilla.
- Expertise in using IDE tools such as Notepad ++ , Web Matrix , Eclipse , Sublime Text Editor , Intell IJ IDEA , and Web Storm.
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services ( AWS ), Microsoft Azure Blob and Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF ).
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS , GIT , SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management.
- Experience in Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis , Implementation, Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually .
- Excellent communication and Inter- Personal Skills , well organized , goal oriented .
Development tools: Eclipse, Web Matrix, Web Strom, Bonita, Sublime, Dreamweaver, and Notepad++.
Debugging tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, Chrome Developer Tools, Intell IJ.
Frameworks: React JS, Redux, Flex Node JS.
Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic 8.1, J Boss, HTTP Web Server.
Platforms: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Sun Solaris 9/10, IBM-AIX 5.2/5.3, Linux 5/6.
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML Water fall
Database: MONGO DB, PostgreSQL, Spunk data storage (Big data), Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008; IIS 6.0/7.0
Frond End Tools: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator
Testing Tools and Logging Frame Works: Junit3.8/4.0, Load runner, Jasmine, Selenium, T-probe, Easy Mock
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, MySQL, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, web Services.
Cloud: AWS, Assure, IBM Cloud
Confidential, Chicago IL.
UI Developer/React JS Developer
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites .
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF .
- Used React - Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept .
- Used Web services ( SOAP and RESTful ) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop , Tablets and mobile users using React.js .
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux .
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react .
- Used Excel Builder 3rd Party open source library and tweak it to make sure it will work with IE11.
- Used flickity.js for creating carousel-images .
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components and Redux .
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services .
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree .
- Optimized animation logic with optimistic functions to increase performance in rendering.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls .
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Have worked on AWS for fetch the pictures files from AWS to UI.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Designed and implemented data access layer using ADO.NET to connect, retrieve and manipulate database information.
- Created SQLSERVER stored procedures and executed them using ADO.NET.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Monitoring the offshore work and providing technical help to the offshore team for their JIRA tickets.
- Interacted with Testing Team , Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed the System Testing , Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, San Jose, California
UI Developer/React JS Developer
- Worked to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers through an Agile(Scrum)DevelopmentTeam .
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the webpage with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions .
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views , rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags .
- Implementedvariousscreensforthefrontendusing React.js andusedvariouspredefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept .
- Responsible for ReactUI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components .
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords .
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using React .
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server sides to Client Side.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- As an onsite coordinator, I have interacted with offshore team to give the Functiona l and Technical Knowledge and to track the status of the project.
- Used HP Quality Center to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS, LESS, Java Script, React JS, Redux, Flex, Web Strom, JSP, HP Quality Center, Jasmine, GitHub, and Jenkins.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
UI Developer/React JS Developer
- Worked closely with UX designer and other developer to build applications and reach business goals through front end development
- Work extensively on Reactjs, Bootstrap, HTML5 , and css3 , and Media queries for responsiveness
- Created a state management in react application using redux for the data flow with in the application.
- Implemented React framework to render data from the endpoint.
- Implement redux dev tools to improve the development workflow.
- Responsible for implementing and integrating third party React Libraries for UI .
- Used react-router to navigate pages.
- Configured redux store, reducers and actions. Used redux-thunk for handling middleware and web-services with RESTful API
- Perform unit testing with Jest and used git for version controls.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible issues for different versions of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit for business and technology needs for UI standpoint
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Used tools like Gulp and Webpack as task runners and orchestrators for the build process.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Involved on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Worked Test Driven Development (TDD) using Karma and Jasmine
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS .
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js .
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application .
- Responsible for experimenting with new frameworks and libraries to make decision either should be used in the product/project or not.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap .
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, and MySQL .
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub .
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall User experience (UX)
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Used Maven and Jenkins for Build Automation Process.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Used SOAP in the implementation of Web services .
- Merged frontend tools with the help of GRUNT for vibrant plugins.
- Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UI/UX solutions .
- Responsible for writing Unit tests for services, controllers and directives and used Karma to run the tests.
- Elegantly implemented page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS .
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.