- More than 6+ years of Application Integration experience and two plus years of experience in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) projects using Mule Soft and IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Good experience on designing Flows, Sub Flows, and Exception handling strategies, DataWeave transformation and Mule Expression Language (MEL).
- Good experience in JSON, XML, CSV and Flat File formats.
- Hands on experience in designing RESTful and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Mule ESB experience in implementing Service - Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Server 3.x and WebSphere MQ.
- Good experience in developing message flows to interact with backend database and ERP systems using adapters.
- Good experience in using Mule Soft studio for creating various flows to integrate API's, Databases and SAAS applications
- Good experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce and SAP.
- Experienced in developing test cases through JUnit, M Unit and Log4j for application functionality.
- Skill in various Operating-Systems like UNIX and Windows.
- Hands on experience in Relational Database (RDBMS), Database design and modeling, writing complex T-SQL, PL/SQL quires.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team/independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies
- Strong experience with Problem determination, Route cause Analysis and Defect resolution
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
Programming Language: Java, Python, PL/SQL, SQL
Environment: s: Windows XP/7/8, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac
Build tools: Ant, Maven, and Jenkins
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Any-Point Studio.
XML technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB
Mule: Any Point Studio, Mule EE 3.6+, RAML, Data Weave, Cloud hub, MMC
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Web logic and JBOSS.
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, IBM DB2.
Web Methods: API, SOAP-API, WSDL-API, HTTP, XML, REST, JERSEY, WS-Security.
Version Control Tools: CVS, Git Hub, SVN
Frame Works: JSP, Spring, and Hibernate.
Confidential, Houston TX
- Design and Implement RESTFUL/SOAP Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide an interface to the various third-party applications.
- Developed Mule ESB projects using synchronous and asynchronous flows, applied encryption algorithms using Base64 Encoder and Decoder Transformer.
- Created REST API's using RAML and developed flows using API Kit Router in Anypoint studio.
- Extensively used Mule components such as File Transport, HTTP, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework, implemented DataWeave and Data Mapper, and content-based routing using Mule ESB.
- Create flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV conversion.
- Design various types of flows which are integrated with Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, and Mainframes.
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing and Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Implement error handling through exception strategies and generated exception alerts in cloud hub.
- Coordinate in all testing phases and worked closely with Performance testing team to create a baseline for the new application.
- Perform unit testing through MUnit test cases for mule flows and deploy to CloudHub.
- Create Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from Active MQ topics and queues and some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Use CloudHub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Create various documents; business requirements, functional, technical specifications and test cases.
Environment: AnyPoint Studio, Batch file, SVN, SOAP UI, GIT, Java, Mule ESB 3.9, API Kit, API Gateway, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, ActiveMQ, WebSphere MQ 7.
Confidential, Houston TX
- Design and develop enterprise services API specification using RAML and REST schema.
- Create HTTP inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
- Implement Security mechanisms like Security Certificates, key Exchange, Encryption, Decryption and OAuth Authentication & Authorization using Access Token and SM session cookie.
- Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors.
- Implement Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private secured flows.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss the progress of the project and any blockage of the work and the solution of the block.
- Manage performance of the services by using “Scatter and gather” and “choice router”
- Create Mule application that uses connectors SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing.
- Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB 3.7.3 server.
- Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing.
- Implement Exception Handling, Logging, and Error Handling.
Environment: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, MuleSoft, Spring MVC, SOAP, MMC, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, AnyPoint Studio, Servlets, Nexus, JSP, JSON, JMS, Java, CloudHub, GitHub, XML, JAXP, JAXB, WSDL.
Confidential, Thomasville, GA
- Deployed bar files to the Broker and trouble-shoot issues using BIP codes.
- Created and configured MQ Series Objects like Queue Manager, Queue, and Channels etc.
- Configuration of WMQ/WMB/WAS for the application requirements.
- Configured PKI (certificate) on MQ, WMB and WAS servers.
- Created Message Broker Components like Broker, Configuration manager, Broker domains in Toolkit.
- Created Omegamon situations to monitor the Queues, Channels, QMGR Status.
- Troubleshooting using MQ and MB error logs, event viewer, etc
- Provide the Client Channel Tables to the Applications to provide the failover Technology.
- Setup MQ connections to establish connections between various MB components
- According to the requirements of new clients installed WMQ7.5 and involved in PUB/SUB creation for testing phase.
- Providing Security to the WMQ Objects with the OAM, SSL and Password Server Support Pack.
- Created WMQ Cluster to provide the high availability and for workload balancing.
- Configured high availability (vertical and horizontal) on MQ, WMB and WAS servers.
Environment: WebSphere MQ v7.0, WMB, Java, Linux RedHat, Putty, AIX